Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Here is another scripture like it:

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

So do you believe at last? Do you finally believe God's Truth that we have to obey God to be saved, and to stay saved?

I've always believed that, By Grace are you Saved, through Faith, for it is a Gift of God;

I just don't believe that God and Jesus are the Same Person, like you seem to.

=M=

[Isaiah 45:18-20 KJV] 18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I [am] the LORD; and [there is] none else. 19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. 20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye [that are] escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god [that] cannot save.

God's Truth

I've always believed that, By Grace are you Saved, through Faith, for it is a Gift of God;

I just don't believe that God and Jesus are the Same Person, like you seem to.

=M=

[Isaiah 45:18-20 KJV] 18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I [am] the LORD; and [there is] none else. 19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. 20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye [that are] escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god [that] cannot save.

So then, you do not believe that Jesus is God come as a Son of Man. You must not believe in Jesus then at all, because that scripture says there is none else.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
The scripture clearly states that there is Only One God.

Jesus is the Son of God, and through him we are saved. He paid the Price, and All that believe in Jesus, will be saved, For;

[I John 2:20-23 KJV] 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

And all God's People said;

=M=

If you believe in Jesus, you are Saved.

Good news for God's Truth. Too bad he Doesn't want the Father as Well.
He wants the Kingdom, but he doesn't want the Father to be there, Only the Son.

Pierac

You have not proven that Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. The Bible says that Jesus is the Spirit.
The scriptures say Jesus makes intercession for us.

Hebrews 7:25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

The scriptures say the Spirit intercedes for us.

Romans 8:26
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

Romans 8:27
And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

Does that prove to you that Jesus is the Spirit?

Really? did you just post this crap? :think:

Time to give you the Finger................................ of God! :chuckle:

When reading in Exodus awhile back, I came upon the phrase "the finger of God." I was aware that the same phrase was used in the book of Luke regarding the method Jesus uses to cast out demons. I decided to do a phrase study using e-Sword. The following information is from my research.

Exo 8:19 Then the magicians said to Pharaoh, "This is the finger of God." But Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he would not listen to them, as the LORD had said.

Exo 31:18 And he gave to Moses, when he had finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God.

Luk 11:14 Now he was casting out a demon that was mute. When the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke, and the people marveled. 15 But some of them said, "He casts out demons by
Beelzebul, the prince of demons," 16 while others, to test him, kept seeking from him a sign from heaven… Luk 11:20 But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

You will come upon Scriptures that says Jesus cast out demons by the Spirit of God. This would strongly lead to the conclusion that the finger of God is the Spirit of the Father.

Dunn in his book, Christology in the Making adds, “The continuity of thought between Hebraic and Christian understanding of the Spirit is generally recognized…There can be little doubt that from the earliest stages of pre-Christian Judaism "spirit” (ruach) denoted power - the awful, mysterious force of the wind (ruach), of the breath (ruach) of life, of ecstatic inspiration (induced by divine ruach)… in particular, "Spirit of God" denotes effective divine power… In other words, on this understanding, Spirit of God is in no sense distinct from God, but is simply the power of God, God himself acting powerfully in nature and upon men.”

This fits nicely to what the Hebrews thought about the Spirit in the Old Testament.

Mat 12:22 Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the man spoke and saw. 23 And all the people were amazed, and said, "Can this be the Son of David?" 24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons."
Mat 12:28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

When you connect Luke 11:20 with Matthew 12:28 then you get the understanding of what the finger of God is.

Luk 11:20 But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Mat 12:28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Now the same is true with the Holy Spirit. We also have in the Bible two parallel teachings of the same subject one Matthew and one in Luke.

Luk 12:11 And when they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not be anxious about how you should defend yourself or what you should say, 12 for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say."

Mat 10:19 When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. 20 For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

Likewise, when you connect to Matthew 10:20 with Luke 12:12 you get an understanding of what the Holy Spirit is. It is the Spirit of the Father. It's not Jesus or some separate being called the Holy Spirit. That's why the Holy Spirit is never worshiped or prayed to. :readthis:

I just posted your proof that Jesus is not the Spirit!!!
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

keypurr

When reading in Exodus awhile back, I came upon the phrase "the finger of God." I was aware that the same phrase was used in the book of Luke regarding the method Jesus uses to cast out demons. I decided to do a phrase study using e-Sword. The following information is from my research.

Exo 8:19 Then the magicians said to Pharaoh, "This is the finger of God." But Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he would not listen to them, as the LORD had said.

Exo 31:18 And he gave to Moses, when he had finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God.

Luk 11:14 Now he was casting out a demon that was mute. When the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke, and the people marveled. 15 But some of them said, "He casts out demons by
Beelzebul, the prince of demons," 16 while others, to test him, kept seeking from him a sign from heaven… Luk 11:20 But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

You will come upon Scriptures that says Jesus cast out demons by the Spirit of God. This would strongly lead to the conclusion that the finger of God is the Spirit of the Father.

Dunn in his book, Christology in the Making adds, “The continuity of thought between Hebraic and Christian understanding of the Spirit is generally recognized…There can be little doubt that from the earliest stages of pre-Christian Judaism "spirit” (ruach) denoted power - the awful, mysterious force of the wind (ruach), of the breath (ruach) of life, of ecstatic inspiration (induced by divine ruach)… in particular, "Spirit of God" denotes effective divine power… In other words, on this understanding, Spirit of God is in no sense distinct from God, but is simply the power of God, God himself acting powerfully in nature and upon men.”

This fits nicely to what the Hebrews thought about the Spirit in the Old Testament.

Mat 12:22 Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the man spoke and saw. 23 And all the people were amazed, and said, "Can this be the Son of David?" 24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons."

When you connect Luke 11:20 with Matthew 12:28 then you get the understanding of what the finger of God is.

Luk 11:20 But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Now the same is true with the Holy Spirit. We also have in the Bible two parallel teachings of the same subject one Matthew and one in Luke.

Luk 12:11 And when they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not be anxious about how you should defend yourself or what you should say, 12 for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say."

Mat 10:19 When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. 20 For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

Likewise, when you connect to Matthew 10:20 with Luke 12:12 you get an understanding of what the Holy Spirit is. It is the Spirit of the Father. It's not Jesus or some separate being called the Holy Spirit. That's why the Holy Spirit is never worshiped or prayed to. :readthis:

Paul

Good post Paul but she will never understand your thoughts.

Pierac

Jesus raised himself.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Jesus and God are the same. That is why some scripture says God raised Jesus, and other scriptures say Jesus raised himself

Dude the Temple has not been rebuilt... and it's way past 3 days! NOTE... Jesus did not say I would raise a spiritual temple... or a magical kingdom... like you want to believe is the REAL meaning!!! :rolleyes:

So Pay attention... The Jews did not destroy the temple... the Romans did! So did Jesus say if the Romans destroy this temple I will... No.. He did not! Jesus spoke ONLY in Parables which you fail to see here!!

Mat 13:13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Mat 13:34 All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables, and He did not speak to them without a parable.

You miss the point... You can not be God... and then claim to have one both before and after your death!!!

Mat 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

now after...

Rev 3:12 'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. God has a new name??? I think not!!! :think:

So when scripture says God raised this Jesus... You should get the picture that it was the God of Jesus that raised him!!! :readthis:

Act 2:24 "But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power.

Act 2:32 "This Jesus God raised up again, to which we are all witnesses.

Act 3:15 but put to death the Prince of life, the one whom God raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.

Act 13:30 "But God raised Him from the dead;

So is Jesus God... or God's servant???

Act 3:13 "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him.

Joh 14:28 "You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Not seeing the servant raising himself from the dead!!! Like scripture teaches... :rolleyes:

Paul

Pierac

Another great post Paul

Thanks Brother...

It's your strength... As year after year I'm ... Seeing you fight the good fight! As I shake my head at these foolish replys that your post bring to LIGHT !

Well, we get the picture! ;)

SO... Let's Keep on... Keeping on... That's how we make them the fools!!! Keep showing them the scripture that exposes their view of God and Christianity as nothing more than traditions of men!

It's almost commical of the spiritual bull crap required to go this rout!!!!

But perhaps your just a little wiser than me in this area ?
;)

Paul

Last edited:

God's Truth

Dude the Temple has not been rebuilt... and it's way past 3 days! NOTE... Jesus did not say I would raise a spiritual temple... or a magical kingdom... like you want to believe is the REAL meaning!!!

So Pay attention... The Jews did not destroy the temple... the Romans did! So did Jesus say if the Romans destroy this temple I will... No.. He did not! Jesus spoke ONLY in Parables which you fail to see here!!

Wow. You are so wrong and confused. The Jews had Jesus killed with the help of the Romans.

Read this scripture. Paul was saying this to Iraelites.

Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know-- 23this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.

Mat 13:13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Mat 13:34 All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables, and He did not speak to them without a parable.

You miss the point... You can not be God... and then claim to have one both before and after your death!!!

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Mat 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

now after...

Rev 3:12 'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. God has a new name??? I think not!!!

So when scripture says God raised this Jesus... You should get the picture that it was the God of Jesus that raised him!!!
The scriptures say God raised Jesus. That the Father raised Jesus, and that Jesus raised himself.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks Brother...

It's your strength... As year after year I'm ... Seeing you fight the good fight! As I shake my head at these foolish post that your post indulge to bring to LIGHT !

Well, we get the picture! ;)

SO... Let's Keep on... Keeping on... That's how we make them fools!!!

Or is there a another way??? I think not ....

Or are you saying there is another way... AGAIN!!!

It's commical of the spiritual bull crap required to go this rout!!!!

Thanks at least for changing the profanity.

God's Truth

Paul

I might give what you say some attention and read it carefully, but for now, I cannot get past "crap".

God's Truth

The scripture clearly states that there is Only One God.

Jesus is the Son of God, and through him we are saved. He paid the Price, and All that believe in Jesus, will be saved, For;
Jesus is God come in the flesh. Jesus is God come as a Son of Man, a Son of God.

And all God's People said;

=M=

If you believe in Jesus, you are Saved.

Good news for God's Truth. Too bad he Doesn't want the Father as Well.
He wants the Kingdom, but he doesn't want the Father to be there, Only the Son.
There is the Father who lives in unapproachable light, and the Son is God in the flesh.

You do not even know that there is a Holy Spirit. You think the spirit that all men have is called the Holy Spirit. You do not receive the Holy Spirit unless you believe and know there is a Holy Spirit.

See Acts 19:2 and asked them, "Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?" They answered, "No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit."

Pierac

Wow. You are so wrong and confused. The Jews had Jesus killed with the help of the Romans.

Read this scripture. Paul was saying this to Iraelites.

Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know-- 23 this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.

Yea... let's read this ENGLISH..again!!!

Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

Who performed... miracles and wonders and signs.... God or the man Jesus? What saith the scriptures.... Yea... nailed your traditions of men.... you sooo wanted to ignore in this verse!!!!! :chuckle:

You have no idea how foolish that which you just posted.:rolleyes:

Do you want me to continue to expose your traditions of men? :think:

Paul

Last edited:

RevTestament

Paul

Jesus has a spirit, and heavenly Father has a spirit. And there IS a third separate spirit.
John 16: 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

The Spirit of Truth is not the Son, because the Son does not glorify Himself. And He is not the Father, because He will speak what He is told or hears. No one tells the Father what to say, because He is the source of the Word. Jesus hears the word and relays it. The Spirit of Truth does the same, so cannot be the Father.

So your position is plainly, scripturally refuted.

Pierac

Jesus has a spirit, and heavenly Father has a spirit. And there IS a third separate spirit.

John 16: 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

The Spirit of Truth is not the Son, because the Son does not glorify Himself. And He is not the Father, because He will speak what He is told or hears. No one tells the Father what to say, because He is the source of the Word. Jesus hears the word and relays it. The Spirit of Truth does the same, so cannot be the Father.

So your position is plainly, scripturally refuted.

Did you really post this.... :chuckle:

:doh:
Paul

God's Truth

Yea... let's read this ENGLISH..again!!!

Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

Who performed... miracles and wonders and signs.... God or the man Jesus? What saith the scriptures.... Yea... nailed your traditions of men.... you sooo wanted to ignore in this verse!!!!! :chuckle:

You have no idea how foolish that which you just posted.:rolleyes:

Do you want me to continue to expose your traditions of men? :think:

Paul

You said Romans killed Jesus. I gave you scripture that say men of Israel killed Jesus with the help of wicked men...with the help of Gentiles.

I gave you scripture that says God raised Jesus; the Father raised Jesus, and Jesus raised himself, and the Holy Spirit raised Jesus.

They are all the same.

Pierac

Thanks at least for changing the profanity.

Silly child... do you not think the one true God does not see profanity in the three in one God! :think:

Perhaps it is you and your traditions of men who is breaking the one true commandment

Mar 12:28 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, "What commandment is the foremost of all?"
Mar 12:29 Jesus answered, "The foremost is, 'HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD"

You break the foremost of all commandments... and teach that God is three... and to turn around and preach to me about profanity... :rolleyes:

Really!
Paul