Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

I guess I don't understand your Question.

=M=

Can you explain what you mean?

And what is this? The Day people only answer your Questions, and you Don't answer theirs?

I answer your questions.

I see now why you have a hard time answering my questions.

You do not understand what salvation through Jesus Christ is.

Since you do not even understand that those saved receive the Holy Spirit, how is it that you try to explain to a Christian about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Did you feel the Holy Spirit Enter your Body, when you asked Jesus to Enter your Heart?

If so, What did it Feel Like, Really?

=M=

How about you answer me that, Riddler.

What do you think the Requirements are, in order to Be Saved by God?

God's Truth

Did you feel the Holy Spirit Enter your Body, when you asked Jesus to Enter your Heart?

If so, What did it Feel Like, Really?

=M=

How about you answer me that, Riddler.

What do you think the Requirements are, in order to Be Saved by God?

Did you receive another Spirit when you were saved or not?

Do not be disrespectful.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I'm not being Disrespectful, Yet.

Did you feel the Holy Spirit Enter your Body, When you asked Jesus to come into your Heart to Stay, Forever, and Ever?

=M=

I'm only asking a Question on the Philosophical Level that you are asking me. Isn't that Fair?

God's Truth

I'm not being Disrespectful, Yet.

Did you feel the Holy Spirit Enter your Body, When you asked Jesus to come into your Heart to Stay, Forever, and Ever?

=M=

I'm only asking a Question on the Philosophical Level that you are asking me. Isn't that Fair?

You are disrespectful, and you cannot answer the question that I give because you do not believe in the Bible, and or you have no understanding what the scriptures say about the Holy Spirit.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I do believe the Bible.

I just don't believe You.

I guess I don't have to, considering you don't have any Scripture to back up what you are saying.

=M=

I've Given Scripture to back up my Belief, that God and Jesus are two Separate Beings.

God is the Father, and Jesus is the Son.

[Mat 4:10 KJV] 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
[Mat 22:29 KJV] 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

[Mat 4:10 KJV] 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
[Mat 8:29 KJV] 29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
[Mat 22:29 KJV] 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

However, I can also see, that speaking with you, is getting me No where Fast.

Night.

God's Truth

I do believe the Bible.

I just don't believe You.

I guess I don't have to, considering you don't have any Scripture to back up what you are saying.

=M=

I've Given Scripture to back up my Belief, that God and Jesus are two Separate Beings.

God is the Father, and Jesus is the Son.

You are not speaking the truth when you say I do not prove my beliefs with scripture.

You are not speaking the truth when you say everyone ever lived has the Holy Spirit.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
You are not speaking the truth when you say I do not prove my beliefs with scripture.

You are not speaking the truth when you say everyone ever lived has the Holy Spirit.

Prove it, Using Scripture.

Prove that the Father is the Son, and the Son is the Father; Using Scripture.

=M=

They are two.

God's Truth

Prove it, Using Scripture.

Prove that the Father is the Son, and the Son is the Father; Using Scripture.

=M=

They are two.

I have already shown you with scripture, but you will not believe.

I have also tried to show you by asking you questions about the Spirit you received when you were saved.

You refuse to be taught.

I am glad that I listened to others when I was in falseness.

I am glad my heart was not so hardened.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have already shown you with scripture, but you will not believe.

I have also tried to show you by asking you questions about the Spirit you received when you were saved.

You refuse to be taught.

I am glad that I listened to others when I was in falseness.

I am glad my heart was not so hardened.

Your heart is hard. Mark has it right.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Out of the over flow of the heart the mouth speaks.

It's no wonder you dont recognize temperance when you see it.

Yer still stuck on getting knowledge.

The reason is, you went to others instead of the Father, for it.

2 Peter 1:5 KJV
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6 And to knowledge temperance;

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
God's Truth;

I wanted to apologize to you, for our little Disagreement last night.
I hate to Walk on people's Beliefs like that, and After All; I realize that the reason you believe what you do, is because you were Brainwashed, by whatever institution, to make you think that this Verse below;

[Revelation 22:1 KJV] 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Means that there isn't God and the Lamb on the Throne of God; but instead means that there is "Just God" on the throne.

=M=

God's Truth

God's Truth;

I wanted to apologize to you, for our little Disagreement last night.
I hate to Walk on people's Beliefs like that, and After All; I realize that the reason you believe what you do, is because you were Brainwashed, by whatever institution, to make you think that this Verse below;

[Revelation 22:1 KJV] 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Means that there isn't God and the Lamb on the Throne of God; but instead means that there is "Just God" on the throne.

=M=

I repented for following false religions.

Jesus reveals himself to me exactly as he says he will.

"The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I have a Verse to add, that Kind of Goes like that;

[Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV] 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.

=M=

God's Truth

I have a Verse to add, that Kind of Goes like that;

[Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV] 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.

=M=

Here is another scripture like it:

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

So do you believe at last? Do you finally believe God's Truth that we have to obey God to be saved, and to stay saved?