Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

RevTestament

Did you really post this.... :chuckle:

:doh:
Paul

I'm not sure what you have a problem understanding.
Jesus has a spirit. "And He gave up the ghost/spirit." See also 1 Peter 3. He is His spirit.
Why do you believe the Father to be any different? Isn't Jesus in the express image of His Father?

John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Ex 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Silly child... do you not think the one true God does not see profanity in the three in one God! :think:

Perhaps it is you and your traditions of men who is breaking the one true commandment

Mar 12:28 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, "What commandment is the foremost of all?"
Mar 12:29 Jesus answered, "The foremost is, 'HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD"

You break the foremost of all commandments... and teach that God is three... and to turn around and preach to me about profanity... :rolleyes:

Really!
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Yes, God sees the heart doesn't He Pierac

Pierac

You said Romans killed Jesus. I gave you scripture that say men of Israel killed Jesus with the help of wicked men...with the help of Gentiles.

I gave you scripture that says God raised Jesus; the Father raised Jesus, and Jesus raised himself, and the Holy Spirit raised Jesus.

They are all the same.

You gave nothing but traditions of men... So If you think you have such grand information... I challenge you to post your scripture one verse at a time. Then I will expose your traditions of men... one verse at a time... Do you have the guts to do this? :box:

I didn't think so... :rolleyes:

People like you are forced to post so much data and verses that it confuses the actual issue being discussed. You post like Satan to confuse those even weaker than you!

So lets focus one verse at a time... If you can handle that??? :readthis:

I'm calling you out... one verse to support your view at a time... If you have the truth... then you should have no fear! You Spiritual... :peach:

Why do you think I post as I do?
Paul

Last edited:

God's Truth

You gave nothing but traditions of men... So If you think you have such grand information... I challenge you to post your scripture one verse at a time. Then I will expose your traditions of men... one verse as a time... Do you have the guts to do this? :box:

I didn't think so... :rolleyes:

People like you are forced to post so much data and verses that it confuses the actual issue being discussed. You post like Satan to confuse those even weaker than you!

So lets focus one verse at a time... If you can handle that??? :readthis:

I'm calling you out... one verse to support your view at a time... If you have the truth... then you should have no fear! You Spiritual... :peach:

Why do you think I post as I do?
Paul

lol

I do not believe traditions of men.

I already gave you scripture that say Israelites killed Jesus with the help of wicked men. Why do you deny the scriptures?

Pierac

Yes , God sees the heart doesn't He Pierac

No, not exactly ... well let me let God explain...

NASB Pro 16:1 The plans of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.

Pro 16:9 The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

Does God direct our steps here on TOL? Or is it just silly old me? :chuckle:

You have no idea...
;)

So Bright Raven did you choose to believe or were you appointed? :think:

Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

Joh 6:65 And He was saying, "For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father."

NASB Joh 17:2 even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life.

See any choice given in John 17:2... No I don't either!

NASB Rom 9:11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad--in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but
because of him who calls-- :readthis: Kinda suxs...

Don't preach to me... you have no idea how God has opened or closed my eyes! We see what God wants us to see... nothing more or less. God does not just see the heart.... He directs it!!! We have no say! Good or Evil...

Yea ponder that one...
Because it's the truth!

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, not exactly ... well let me let God explain...

NASB Pro 16:1 The plans of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.

Pro 16:9 The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

Does God direct our steps here on TOL? Or is it just silly old me? :chuckle:

You have no idea...
;)

So Bright Raven did you choose to believe or were you appointed? :think:

Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

Joh 6:65 And He was saying, "For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father."

NASB Joh 17:2 even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life.

See any choice given in John 17:2... No I don't either!

NASB Rom 9:11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad--in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but
because of him who calls-- :readthis: Kinda suxs...

Don't preach to me... you have no idea how God has opened or closed my eyes! We see what God wants us to see... nothing more or less. God does not just see the heart.... He directs it!!! We have no say! Good or Evil...

Yea ponder that one...
Because it's the truth!

Paul
Yeah, I know what is in your heart Paul

Pierac

Hi! Allow me to introduce myself? I'm GM! I just wanted to let you
know that, I think you ought not to use foul phrases on this forum!
Also, you seem to be a very belligerent type of fellow? Are you just,
showing off or does it go deeper than that? I wish the best for you
however, I sincerely wish you'd cut out the nasty talk? I'm almost
certain you'll comply to my wishes! Your friend and fellow poster, GM!

I'm tired of your type pounding your chest and spewing out the traditions of men while claiming to be the spokes man for God!

If all I had was nasty talk... I would have been gone years ago.

I have substance to what I post and say... I expose your traditions of men!

That's why posters like you want to call it "belligerent" and use terms of "foul phrases"! As I expose you by using the very own scripture you claim makes you so godly!

Just like your post now ... full of self righteous emotion.

You speak as a money exchanger in the Temple who just got a beating from Jesus... I'm pretty sure they would have a similar post as yours above! :readthis:

Pick an issue I expose and prove me wrong... And stop crying like a beaten money exchanger in the temple!

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm tired of your type pounding your chest and spewing out the traditions of men while claiming to be the spokes man for God!

If all I had was nasty talk... I would have been gone years ago.

I have substance to what I post and say... I expose your traditions of men!

That's why posters like you want to call it "belligerent" and use terms of "foul phrases"! As I expose you by using the very own scripture you claim makes you so godly!

Just like your post now ... full of self righteous emotion.

You speak as a money exchanger in the Temple who just got a beating from Jesus... I'm pretty sure they would have a similar post as yours above! :readthis:

Pick an issue I expose and prove me wrong... And stop crying like a beaten money exchanger in the temple!

Paul

I'm very sorry but, I started reading what you posted and had
to quit! Your anger seems to be getting the best of you!
Assuming, there is a "Best of you, of course?" I think perhaps
I hit one of your "Hot buttons?" I most assuredly didn't mean
to cause you undue stress! I was merely attempting to help
you stop embarrassing yourself in such a self-demeaning fashion!

Pierac

lol

I do not believe traditions of men.

I already gave you scripture that say Israelites killed Jesus with the help of wicked men. Why do you deny the scriptures?

You gave a string of babble... with no explanation!

LIES Kinda like this...

Mary is God Because she is the mother of God... Mar 12:38 ... Mat 1:23... Mat 1:19... Tit 1:15...

See you post like that.... just throw out verses that you think support your view and claim your done! Well your not! I want you to explain then one by one and why they support your belief.

Then I will expose you one verse by one verse to be the follower of the traditions of men!

BTY... I made up Mary is God to make a point... so don't change the subject buy accusing me of putting my example on you! It's an example nothing more or less!
:rolleyes:

Paul

God's Truth

You gave a string of babble... with no explanation!

LIES Kinda like this...

Mary is God Because she is the mother of God... Mar 12:38 ... Mat 1:23... Mat 1:19... Tit 1:15...

See you post like that.... just throw out verses that you think support your view and claim your done! Well your not! I want you to explain then one by one and why they support your belief.

Then I will expose you one verse by one verse to be the follower of the traditions of men!

BTY... I made up Mary is God to make a point... so don't change the subject buy accusing me of putting my example on you! It's an example nothing more or less!
:rolleyes:

Paul

Believe what the scriptures plainly say.

Pierac

I'm very sorry but, I started reading what you posted and had
to quit! Your anger seems to be getting the best of you!
Assuming, there is a "Best of you, of course?" I think perhaps
I hit one of your "Hot buttons?" I most assuredly didn't mean
to cause you undue stress! I was merely attempting to help
you stop embarrassing yourself in such a self-demeaning fashion!

What Anger? Again no substance... Anger against what... As you posted no topic???

Again... you post pretty much what a money exchanger would have said to Jesus after He turned over the tables and beat them!

Am I some how beating your theology? If so... which one... :think:
Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What Anger? Again no substance... Anger against what... As you posted no topic???

Again... you post pretty much what a money exchanger would have said to Jesus after He turned over the tables and beat them!

Am I some how beating your theology? If so... which one... :think:
Paul

Well, first of all, please try and calm down a wee bit! May I suggest
some deep breathes and perhaps, you might have a nice warm cup of
2 percent milk?

Pierac

Believe what the scriptures plainly say.

Again... such a weak minded post! How do I know what the scriptures plainly say to you unless you tell me! :hammer:

Are you Mormon? Catholic? Calvinist? Baptist? Yea... All see and read the very same scripture differently! So who's right... You? :readthis::doh:

Paul