Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

No, you reject truth. How can you see and not believe John 1:1, 14

I do believe in John entire book, I just do not accept the church's interpretation of the scriptures in question. The WORD became flesh. Jesus was flesh, he did not need to become flesh. The logos is a spiritual being, like his creator. This spirit is the true son that came from above, not Jesus. That is how we differ friend. The WORD is not the flesh body of Jesus, the WORD dwelled in Jesus. Jesus grew in wisdom, the WORD had the fullness of his God. The WORD laid the foundation of the Universe.

Jesus became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do believe in John entire book, I just do not accept the church's interpretation of the scriptures in question. The WORD became flesh. Jesus was flesh, he did not need to become flesh. The logos is a spiritual being, like his creator. This spirit is the true son that came from above, not Jesus. That is how we differ friend. The WORD is not the flesh body of Jesus, the WORD dwelled in Jesus. Jesus grew in wisdom, the WORD had the fullness of his God. The WORD laid the foundation of the Universe.

Jesus became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos.

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. - 1 John 2:22-24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John2:22-24&version=NKJV

keypurr

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. - 1 John 2:22-24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John2:22-24&version=NKJV

Jesus became the Christ at his anointing with the logos.

The logos came down from above as a dove to Jesus.

This is when Jesus received the POWER as told in Acts 10:38.

Jesus Christ is my Lord, not my God. He is also the mediator between God and man. A high priest, not God.

John 17:3

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus became the Christ at his anointing with the logos.

The logos came down from above as a dove to Jesus.

No, the Holy Spirit came down in the form of a dove and landed upon Jesus. It didn't enter Him. Jesus became the Christ because he was anointed with the Holy Spirit. The Word IS JESUS. The WORD was anointed with the SPIRIT, and the FATHER called the WORD HIS beloved SON in whom HE is well pleased.

Matthew says that the Spirit of God descended and alighted upon Jesus.
7574a8d9034e91d7723544c51305e60a.jpg

dc879bf51b3a36336f1c46eae2c09ec3.jpg

15352f3b537099aeec3b47252a3575e9.jpg

60ad433766f4257ec4d343f789f0dc58.jpg

Mark says that the Holy Spirit as a dove descended upon Jesus.
7f1091ad7e46a548e30f3f7349cbd9b1.jpg

95d469c7ff92fe8ba3e7b6e0bcc04ed3.jpg

7c57046c7fba9d9d898418a77b4c9538.jpg

Luke says the Holy Spirit descended as a dove upon Jesus.
5248c2d0dfff670dd987eeef729d573b.jpg

839d2bbfa1a1badb7bd18e3a414337d5.jpg

2dbba0255ca7686d293ff793ac5e25d8.jpg

John says that the Spirit descended as a dove and remained upon Jesus.
4b12366f016edfc6124f25e15b6034ee.jpg

c891f69b6b49935ade56aed9534aad6e.jpg

b75b8be0b4c2f96b5a5a21a28cd353e7.jpg

Because we can see that ALL FOUR VERSES say that the Holy Spirit landed on Jesus, and that NONE OF THE VERSES say that the Spirit "entered" Jesus, we know that 1) it was the Spirit of God, aka the Holy Spirit, aka the Holy Ghost, that descended, not the Word, and 2) the Holy Spirit did not enter Jesus, He landed on Jesus in the form of a dove.

That's what Scripture says. If you say that it does not say that, then you are a liar and a fool, and on top of that, a heretic who is lost in his own muddy understanding of something that is extremely clear.

This is when Jesus received the POWER as told in Acts 10:38.

Power, yes, and it is the point that defines the beginning of Jesus' ministry on the earth. Word? No. Jesus IS the Word become flesh.

Jesus Christ is my Lord, not my God.

Then why do you worship Him? If He is not God, then He is not worthy of worship.

However, if He IS

He is also the mediator between God and man. A high priest, not God.

John 17:3

Keypurr, You still have yet to show anyone where the Word indwelt a human being. We have shown you countless times that the Word was spirit and then became flesh, that He became a man, the Son of God took on a new title, the Son of Man, being conceived in Mary's womb by the Holy Spirit. Jesus was spirit for eternity past, but changed and became a man.

You cannot show anything otherwise in Scripture, because what I say comes directly from the Bible.

And don't you dare say that my understanding is wrong because it was taught by the church, because everything I just said comes DIRECTLY FROM SCRIPTURE.

keypurr

No, the Holy Spirit came down in the form of a dove and landed upon Jesus. It didn't enter Him. Jesus became the Christ because he was anointed with the Holy Spirit. The Word IS JESUS. The WORD was anointed with the SPIRIT, and the FATHER called the WORD HIS beloved SON in whom HE is well pleased.

Matthew says that the Spirit of God descended and alighted upon Jesus.
7574a8d9034e91d7723544c51305e60a.jpg

dc879bf51b3a36336f1c46eae2c09ec3.jpg

15352f3b537099aeec3b47252a3575e9.jpg

60ad433766f4257ec4d343f789f0dc58.jpg

Mark says that the Holy Spirit as a dove descended upon Jesus.
7f1091ad7e46a548e30f3f7349cbd9b1.jpg

95d469c7ff92fe8ba3e7b6e0bcc04ed3.jpg

7c57046c7fba9d9d898418a77b4c9538.jpg

Luke says the Holy Spirit descended as a dove upon Jesus.
5248c2d0dfff670dd987eeef729d573b.jpg

839d2bbfa1a1badb7bd18e3a414337d5.jpg

2dbba0255ca7686d293ff793ac5e25d8.jpg

John says that the Spirit descended as a dove and remained upon Jesus.
4b12366f016edfc6124f25e15b6034ee.jpg

c891f69b6b49935ade56aed9534aad6e.jpg

b75b8be0b4c2f96b5a5a21a28cd353e7.jpg

Because we can see that ALL FOUR VERSES say that the Holy Spirit landed on Jesus, and that NONE OF THE VERSES say that the Spirit "entered" Jesus, 1) we know that it was the Spirit of God, aka the Holy Spirit, aka the Holy Ghost, that descended, not the Word, and 2) the Holy Spirit did not enter Jesus, He landed on Jesus in the form of a dove.

That's what Scripture says. If you say that it does not say that, then you are a liar and a fool, and on top of that, a heretic who is lost in his own muddy understanding of something that is extremely clear.

Power, yes, and it is the point that defines the beginning of Jesus' ministry on the earth. Word? No. Jesus IS the Word become flesh.

Then why do you worship Him? If He is not God, then He is not worthy of worship.

However, if He IS

Keypurr, You still have yet to show anyone where the Word indwelt a human being. We have shown you countless times that the Word was spirit and then became flesh, that He became a man, the Son of God took on a new title, the Son of Man, being conceived in Mary's womb by the Holy Spirit. Jesus was spirit for eternity past, but changed and became a man.

You cannot show anything otherwise in Scripture, because what I say comes directly from the Bible.

And don't you dare say that my understanding is wrong because it was taught by the church, because everything I just said comes DIRECTLY FROM SCRIPTURE.

Did you read Acts 10:38?

What was the POWER he was given at his anointing?

Hint: logos.

If your interested in going deeper than you have been led to believe, open your mind as to what could be. Use your intellect and see what the scripture really says. At one point there was only God, then he created his express image. And through this IMAGE he created everything in heaven and Earth.

JR, I pray that you will see what I have been posting in no way is in conflict with scripture. The true son came from above and became flesh. Jesus was born flesh. John 1:1 is more about the logos than the man.

I do not think you understand what you read in scripture.

I admit I have a lot to learn.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Did you read Acts 10:38?

What was the POWER he was given at his anointing?

Hint: logos.

There is no "logos" in Acts 10:38.

36 The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ—He is Lord of all— 37 that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached: 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. - Acts 10:36-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts10:36-38&version=NKJV

The "power" was the power to perform miracles and healing. The word used literally means power.

8bb7665df6af1604da3d92a2895f28eb.jpg

f7121cf65fb9663d0a2f1595562002d4.jpg

If your interested in going deeper than you have been led to believe, open your mind as to what could be. Use your intellect and see what the scripture really says. At one point there was only God, then he created his express image. And through this IMAGE he created everything in heaven and Earth.

That is not what scripture says, Keypurr. If it is, THEN SHOW WHERE IT SAYS THAT GOD CREATED AN EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIMSELF! Otherwise, stick to what the Bible says, and not what you think it means, and certainly don't try to read your theology into it.

JR, I pray that you will see what I have been posting in no way is in conflict with scripture.

Except it is in complete contradiction to Scripture.

The true son came from above and became flesh. Jesus was born flesh. John 1:1 is more about the logos than the man.

I do not think you understand what you read in scripture.

I admit I have a lot to learn.

You need to unlearn everything you have taught yourself and learn what the Bible says. Have someone teach you.

Because God likes to give people the rope they need to hang themselves with.

keypurr

There is no "logos" in Acts 10:38.

36 The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ—He is Lord of all— 37 that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached: 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. - Acts 10:36-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts10:36-38&version=NKJV

The "power" was the power to perform miracles and healing. The word used literally means power.

8bb7665df6af1604da3d92a2895f28eb.jpg

f7121cf65fb9663d0a2f1595562002d4.jpg

That is not what scripture says, Keypurr. If it is, THEN SHOW WHERE IT SAYS THAT GOD CREATED AN EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIMSELF! Otherwise, stick to what the Bible says, and not what you think it means, and certainly don't try to read your theology into it.

Except it is in complete contradiction to Scripture.

You need to unlearn everything you have taught yourself and learn what the Bible says. Have someone teach you.

Because God likes to give people the rope they need to hang themselves with.

It went right over your frirend.

There is no display of power in Jesus until he was baptized with it.

That is when the logos, a form of God, entered him. Jesus was not born with that power for he had to grow in wisdom. Acts 10:38 proves my point. Jesus received the power when he was anointed and became the Christ. The logos was IN Jesus after his anointing. He needed to go into the wilderness for forty days to adjust to that power be for Satan tempted him. Only then did Jesus start his work on Earth.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It went right over your head friend.

There is no display of power in Jesus until he was baptized with it.

And? What's your point? Of course JESUS didn't do any miracles or healing because he hadn't been anointed with the HOLY SPIRIT and with power yet. You missed my point, which is that JESUS is the WORD, who was anointed by the HOLY SPIRIT, and called beloved by HIS FATHER. That's the three Persons of the Trinity, and you're too blind to see it.

Also, JESUS was baptised with water, not the HOLY SPIRIT or power. Those He was anointed with, as with oil.

That is when the logos, a form of God, entered him.

No, Keypurr. That's not in Scripture. Stop trying to insert it.

Jesus was not born with that power

Correct, He was not born with that power. Here's why:

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. - Philippians 2:5-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:5-7&version=NKJV

See how that fits? JESUS, being GOD, emptied Himself and became a man, born of Mary, of the lineage of David.

for he had to grow in wisdom.

Had to grow in wisdom?

Then He went down with them and came to Nazareth, and was subject to them, but His mother kept all these things in her heart.And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men. - Luke 2:51-52 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke2:51-52&version=NKJV

More like He did it without any requirement to.

His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.And when He was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem according to the custom of the feast.When they had finished the days, as they returned, the Boy Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. And Joseph and His mother did not know it;but supposing Him to have been in the company, they went a day’s journey, and sought Him among their relatives and acquaintances.So when they did not find Him, they returned to Jerusalem, seeking Him.Now so it was that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions.And all who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and answers.So when they saw Him, they were amazed; and His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You done this to us? Look, Your father and I have sought You anxiously.”And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?”But they did not understand the statement which He spoke to them. - Luke 2:41-50 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke2:41-50&version=NKJV

Keypurr, who is Jesus talking about in this passage?

It's definitely not Joseph, because Joseph's business was carpentry.

Acts 10:38 proves my point.

No, Keypurr, it doesn't. In fact, it outright refutes your point.

Jesus received the power when he was anointed and became the Christ. The logos was IN Jesus after his anointing.

JESUS IS THE WORD, KEYPURR!

dynamei != logos

Power is something the WORD received when He was anointed. You clearly have no reading comprehension!

Here's Acts 10:36-38 again, read it and actually pay attention to what is being said, and DON'T try to insert your theology into it.

The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ—He is Lord of all—that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached:how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. - Acts 10:36-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts10:36-38&version=NKJV

He needed to go into the wilderness for forty days to adjust to that power before Satan tempted him. Only then did Jesus start his work on Earth.

More made up nonsense that does not come from the Bible. JESUS didn't have to "get used to" the power He was anointed with because it's the power He had for eternity past.

There's a reason JESUS fasted after being led into the wilderness by the HOLY SPIRIT. A fast in the Bible is usually a voluntary, total abstinence from food for a set time for the purpose of devoting oneself to seeking God. JESUS was strengthening His spirit in preparation for His ministry on earth.

keypurr

And? What's your point? Of course JESUS didn't do any miracles or healing because he hadn't been anointed with the HOLY SPIRIT and with power yet. You missed my point, which is that JESUS is the WORD, who was anointed by the HOLY SPIRIT, and called beloved by HIS FATHER. That's the three Persons of the Trinity, and you're too blind to see it.

Also, JESUS was baptised with water, not the HOLY SPIRIT or power. Those He was anointed with, as with oil.

No, Keypurr. That's not in Scripture. Stop trying to insert it.

Correct, He was not born with that power. Here's why:

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. - Philippians 2:5-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:5-7&version=NKJV

See how that fits? JESUS, being GOD, emptied Himself and became a man, born of Mary, of the lineage of David.

Had to grow in wisdom?

Then He went down with them and came to Nazareth, and was subject to them, but His mother kept all these things in her heart.And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men. - Luke 2:51-52 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke2:51-52&version=NKJV

More like He did it without any requirement to.

His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.And when He was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem according to the custom of the feast.When they had finished the days, as they returned, the Boy Jesus lingered behind in Jerusalem. And Joseph and His mother did not know it;but supposing Him to have been in the company, they went a day’s journey, and sought Him among their relatives and acquaintances.So when they did not find Him, they returned to Jerusalem, seeking Him.Now so it was that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions.And all who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and answers.So when they saw Him, they were amazed; and His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You done this to us? Look, Your father and I have sought You anxiously.”And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?”But they did not understand the statement which He spoke to them. - Luke 2:41-50 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke2:41-50&version=NKJV

Keypurr, who is Jesus talking about in this passage?

It's definitely not Joseph, because Joseph's business was carpentry.

No, Keypurr, it doesn't. In fact, it outright refutes your point.

JESUS IS THE WORD, KEYPURR!

dynamei != logos

Power is something the WORD received when He was anointed. You clearly have no reading comprehension!

Here's Acts 10:36-38 again, read it and actually pay attention to what is being said, and DON'T try to insert your theology into it.

The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ—He is Lord of all—that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached:how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. - Acts 10:36-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts10:36-38&version=NKJV

More made up nonsense that does not come from the Bible. JESUS didn't have to "get used to" the power He was anointed with because it's the power He had for eternity past.

There's a reason JESUS fasted after being led into the wilderness by the HOLY SPIRIT. A fast in the Bible is usually a voluntary, total abstinence from food for a set time for the purpose of devoting oneself to seeking God. JESUS was strengthening His spirit in preparation for His ministry on earth.

Read your post JR.

Let this mind be in you which was also IN Christ Jesus,who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. - Philippians 2:5-7

NOTICE the words which was IN Christ. .....

It is what was IN Jesus Christ that is a form of God.

Jesus was a man, he did not exist until he was born. You believe the foolishness of our forefathers who were corrupted with paganism.

It is the logos that was at the creation, it is the logos that is the true son from above. Jesus is the pure body God prepared for the logos.

You fall for any fairytale that came out of the early RCC that thrives on pagan doctrines. Stop thinking as a child and use that mind to discover truth. Santa and the Easter Bunny are not real.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Read your post JR.

Let this mind be in you which was also IN Christ Jesus,who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. - Philippians 2:5-7

Jesus was a man, he did not exist until he was born. You believe the foolishness of our forefathers who were corrupted with paganism.

It is the logos that was at the creation, it is the logos that is the true son from above. Jesus is the pure body God prepared for the logos.

You fall for any fairytale that came out of the early RCC that thrives on pagan doctrines. Stop thinking as a child and use that mind to discover truth. Santa and the Easter Bunny are not real.

You should be satisfied and content in your beliefs and refrain from trying to spread false teachings

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Read your post JR.

Keypurr, I literally just explained to you (either in this thread or elsewhere) what the phrase "let this mind be in you" means. It means to have the same mindset.

That's what the words mean. You can't change the definition of the words to fit your theology.

5554e7719a5eceedc00823a2752bd3c0.jpg

192b559cf8b45201239709638bfc32e2.jpg

Philippians 2:5 IS NOT SAYING that JESUS had another mind/person living inside him. It's saying to have the same mindset.

Jesus was a man, he did not exist until he was born.

So Mary's womb was empty right up until Jesus was born? Or are you saying that Jesus wasn't alive until He was born? Because He certainly existed before He was born, for eternity past. He was, and is, and is to come.

Keypurr, do you not know that the baby in the womb is a living human being?

You believe the foolishness of our forefathers who were corrupted with paganism.

You're the one who has become the fool, Keypurr, You have exchanged the truth of God for a lie, the lie of your own understanding.

It is the logos that was at the creation, it is the logos that is the true son from above.

JESUS IS the LOGOS! JESUS IS the SON!

Jesus is the pure body God prepared for the logos.

No, Keypurr, JESUS is the SON whom the FATHER sent to die on the cross. JESUS is the SON who became flesh, literally became flesh, and became a man, to die for mankind. JESUS is the LOGOS. You're separating Him where there is no separation in the Bible.

Red herring. Keypurr, I have only used scripture to define scripture for most of the discussion between you and I. What I say comes from the Bible, not from any organization.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So should the churches. And everyone else who promote stuff that is not backed up by the Lord or his Apostles.

No, Keypurr, just you. What you say does not come from the Bible, it comes from your vain imaginings that have sprouted from your own understanding of scripture.

keypurr

No, Keypurr, just you. What you say does not come from the Bible, it comes from your vain imaginings that have sprouted from your own understanding of scripture.
Stay in the darkness JR, I would guess that you are one who is not to know truth. You would rather sit and soak up all the false stuff the church has taught.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Stay in the darkness JR, I would guess that you are one who is not to know truth. You would rather sit and soak up all the false stuff the church has taught.

Says the one who has ignored everything I have said so far.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jesus is sitting on God's throne but you refuse to call him God.

Sometimes translations shouldn't be tampered with.....

Revelation 3:21

“To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.”

King James Version (KJV)

Who is he that overcometh?

1 John 5:5

“Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”

King James Version (KJV)

God's Truth

Sometimes translations shouldn't be tampered with.....

What are you talking about?
Revelation 3:21

“To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.”

King James Version (KJV)

Who is he that overcometh?

1 John 5:5

“Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”

King James Version (KJV)

Those who overcome will be granted to sit with Jesus on his throne, but you still won't be given the name above every name as Jesus was given.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What are you talking about?

Those who overcome will be granted to sit with Jesus on his throne, but you still won't be given the name above every name as Jesus was given.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Who, what, where? :doh: