Jesus is God

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you saying that Jesus was not truthful when he said his Father is greater?

He was being truthful. Jesus the Son submits to His Father, making His Father greater. But the Son is also equal to the Father, in that Jesus is God, as His Father is God. He is equal in his love, in his righteousness, and many other attributes.

Are you saying the Jesus is equal to his creator?

We are saying that Jesus IS the Creator, that He was NOT created.

Are you saying there is more than one true God? Jesus disagrees with you if you do.

So do all the Apostles.

Your Trinity is a fairytale Patrick, there is no Trinity.

No, we are saying there is one God, and three persons within that Godhead.

Many years ago I would have agreed with you but now I know to much.

You think you know too much, but you really don't know anything at all, because you lean on your own understanding, instead of the authority of scripture, twisting it to fit your own views.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you saying that Jesus was not truthful when he said his Father is greater?

Are you saying the Jesus is equal to his creator?

Are you saying there is more than one true God? Jesus disagrees with you if you do.

So does all the Apostles.

Your Trinity is a fairytale Patrick, there is no Trinity.
Many years ago I would have agreed with you but now I know to much.

He was being truthful. Jesus the Son submits to His Father, making His Father greater. But the Son is also equal to the Father, in that Jesus is God, as His Father is God. He is equal in his love, in his righteousness, and many other attributes.

You think you know too much, but you really don't know anything at all, because you lean on your own understanding, instead of the authority of scripture, twisting it to fit your own views.
Oh, in addition, by submitting Himself to the Father, He brings glory to both the Father and Himself, and the Holy Spirit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Where does Jesus say that he is equal with his Father?

I am one with the Father yet I am not God, or Lord, I am just a guy who loves the God of my Lord Jesus Christ.
You are not "one with God."

keypurr

Oh, in addition, by submitting Himself to the Father, He brings glory to both the Father and Himself, and the Holy Spirit.

He loves HIS GOD and obeys him.

He is a servant of his Father.

He is a creation, a creature. He is the exact IMAGE of his Father. A spirit.

He took human form in the body of Jesus.

Jesus became the Christ at his anointing with the logos.

He came to glorify his God and God glorified him by making him lord.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Continuing to repeat your beliefs over and over again doesn't make them correct.

keypurr

You are not "one with God."

You should not Judge, that is our Lord's job. You put yourself up there with him when you do.

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Joh 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
Joh 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
Joh 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
Joh 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
Joh 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me,that they may be one, as we are.

Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me

keypurr

You disagree with these verses JR;

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

The true Son is spirit, the logos, a creation, firstborn of all creation for ALL things were created through it.

Do you fully understand this verses?
Study the "in" in verse 5.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

when are they going to open their hearts to simple and clear messages like this?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You should not Judge, that is our Lord's job. You put yourself up there with him when you do.

Jesus Christ the Son of God:

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment. - John 7:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John7:24&version=NKJV

Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.” And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” - Luke 7:43 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke7:43&version=NKJV

Paul the Apostle of God:

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. - 1 Corinthians 2:15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians2:15&version=NKJV

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:2-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:2-5&version=NKJV

Keypurr, these are addressed to hypocrites like yourself, who judge those who judge with righteous judgment.

“Judge not, that you be not judged.For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. - Matthew 7:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:1-5&version=NKJV

You who judged your sisters, bear your own shame also, because the sins which you committed were more abominable than theirs; they are more righteous than you. Yes, be disgraced also, and bear your own shame, because you justified your sisters. - Ezekiel 16:52 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel16:52&version=NKJV

Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time? - Luke 12:56 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke12:56&version=NKJV

“Yes, and why, even of yourselves, do you not judge what is right? - Luke 12:57 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke12:57&version=NKJV

Need I go on? No? Good.

the589

Well there is this

1 Corinthians 8:6

3But if any man love God, the same is known of him. 4As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. 5For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You disagree with these verses JR;

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

This verse has already been explained to you multiple times. Repeating the same mantra over and over again does not make it true.

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Another verse that has been explained but which you ignore.

The true Son is spirit, the logos, a creation, firstborn of all creation for ALL things were created through it.

The only Son of God, Jesus Christ, is the Creator God. Listen to yourself, you're calling the Son of God "it" instead of He or Him. God is not an it.

Do you fully understand this verses?
Study the "in" in verse 5.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The ONLY THING that verse 5 is saying is to have the same mindset that Christ had. Please stop attempting to twist Scripture to fit your narrative.

the589

Well there is this

1 Corinthians 8:6

3But if any man love God, the same is known of him. 4As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. 5For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. 10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

keypurr

Jesus is God

This verse has already been explained to you multiple times. Repeating the same mantra over and over again does not make it true.

Another verse that has been explained but which you ignore.

The only Son of God, Jesus Christ, is the Creator God. Listen to yourself, you're calling the Son of God "it" instead of He or Him. God is not an it.

The ONLY THING that verse 5 is saying is to have the same mindset that Christ had. Please stop attempting to twist Scripture to fit your narrative.

You have puts limits on your mind, you will not find truth. I do not expect you to understand my tthoughts.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

Yeah, that's what BrightRaven and I have been telling you for years.

Wake up proud soul and humble yourself to the truth.

Brother BR, like yourself have tried to drag me back into the darkness of tradition but my faith in my Lord and his God will not allow that to happen.

keypurr

Most should find more time to read the scriptures instead of spending all day posting nonsense.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have puts limits on your mind, you will not find truth. I do not expect you to understand my tthoughts.

So instead of showing me how I'm wrong, you claim that I am unable to understand your points?

I understand what you're points are, Keypurr, and I'm showing you how you're wrong, but because you've set in your mind the thought that you've somehow found the truth and that the church is lying to everyone, you have caused yourself to put forth nonsense, and even blasphemy.

Brother BR, like yourself have tried to drag me back into the darkness of tradition but my faith in my Lord and his God will not allow that to happen.

Keypurr, you have put limits on your mind, and because of that you will not find truth. I expect you to learn from those who are more knowledgeable, and to understand their thoughts, so that you may become a man of God, complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Most should find more time to read the scriptures instead of spending all day posting nonsense.

Maybe you should not lean on your own understanding, instead of calling scripture nonsense.