Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

Here are some more words from the Bible to rebuke what glorydazed said:

Paul tells CORINTHIAN GENTILES that it is for us.

1 Corinthians 10

Warnings From Israel’s History
10 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

Did you hear that? Paul calls the people with Moses in the desert OUR ANCESTORS.

2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.

Did you read that? Paul says they were an example to us.

7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.” 8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Paul says that those things happened to them AS EXAMPLES and were WRITTEN DOWN as WARNING for US. So no more you saying we are not Israel, or that the Old Testament isn't something we have to consider when we speak of the truth.

Paul was speaking to GENTILES.

keypurr

One can't separate the 'person/mind' who is the 'logos' from all eternity from the 'person' who is Jesus of Nazareth. They are one and the same 'person/mind'.
Christ Jesus is one 'person' not two 'persons'.

You're way off in your pet heretical story telling.

I will agree with that after he was baptized with the logos.

I can prove my thoughts steko.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have your own mistakes too, as does Lazy.

Who was that in the desert with Moses? LOLLOLLOL

Jesus is a man, not an angel.

Act 7:35 This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.
Act 7:36 He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years.
Act 7:37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

God's Truth

Lazy Afternoon is lost. He/she doesn't know the scriptures even though I gave them. The scriptures say Jesus Christ was in the desert.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lazy Afternoon is lost. He/she doesn't know the scriptures even though I gave them. The scriptures say Jesus Christ was in the desert.

No.

The angel of the Lord was in the desert, and scripture says Christ was leading them.

The Spirit of Christ was the Spirit which anointed the son of God named Jesus.

As you claim the Father, the Spirit and the Son are all the same then you have no chance of understanding anything.

LA

CherubRam

Yahshua said he is (a god.) This has been posted many times for Trinitarians to see. Do you not SEE it?

Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are (gods / elohiym); you are all sons of the Most High.

John 10:33-34
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be [a god] God."
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym'?) 35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,') to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

John 10:24. The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

God's Truth

No.

The angel of the Lord was in the desert, and scripture says Christ was leading them.

The Spirit of Christ was the Spirit which anointed the son of God named Jesus.

As you claim the Father, the Spirit and the Son are all the same then you have no chance of understanding anything.

LA

You keep going on as if you don't know, even though I gave you the scriptures.

Read them again more carefully.

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The ROCK that fathered them was CHRIST.

God's Truth

John 1:41
The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, “We have found the Messiah” (that is, the Christ).

John 4:25
The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

Christ means God.

Jesus is God the only God and Father come in the flesh as a Son.

Even if you don't believe that, you cannot get around it that Jesus is the Christ.

Study these scriptures more. These scriptures speak of Christ being God.

1 Corinthians 10:9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did--and were killed by snakes.

Exodus 17:2
Therefore the people quarreled with Moses and said, "Give us water that we may drink." And Moses said to them, "Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you test the LORD?"

Psalm 106:14
But craved intensely in the wilderness, And tempted God in the desert.

Psalm 95:9
"When your fathers tested Me, They tried Me, though they had seen My work.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 1:41
The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, “We have found the Messiah” (that is, the Christ).

John 4:25
The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

Christ means God.

Jesus is God the only God and Father come in the flesh as a Son.

Even if you don't believe that, you cannot get around it that Jesus is the Christ.

Study these scriptures more. These scriptures speak of Christ being God.

1 Corinthians 10:9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did--and were killed by snakes.

Therefore the people quarreled with Moses and said, "Give us water that we may drink." And Moses said to them, "Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you test the LORD?"

Christ means anointed one.

God's Truth

Oh foolish woman, Christ does not mean God. Get a grip.

You feel better calling me foolish?

Here, I will walk you through it.

Read this scripture, it says we should not test CHRIST:

Did you read that? Jesus is Christ, agree? That scripture shows us that Christ was in the desert with Moses.

Now read this scripture:

Did you read that?

MOSES says why do you test the LORD.

Test who?

Christ.

Test who?

The LORD.

Now read this scripture:

Did you read that?

Test who in the desert?

TESTED GOD.

Read this scripture:

Tested who?

Tested Me.

Who is Me?

Me is God the Father.

So then, we can see that Christ is the LORD God the Father.

Christ means God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You feel better calling me foolish?

Here, I will walk you through it.

Read this scripture, it says we should not test CHRIST:

Did you read that? Jesus is Christ, agree? That scripture shows us that Christ was in the desert with Moses.

Now read this scripture:

Did you read that?

MOSES says why do you test the LORD.

Test who?

Christ.

Test who?

The LORD.

Now read this scripture:

Did you read that?

Test who in the desert?

TESTED GOD.

Read this scripture:

Tested who?

Tested Me.

Who is Me?

Me is God the Father.

So then, we can see that Christ is the LORD God the Father.

Christ means God.

Context, context, context. You haven't got a clue about how to exegete a passage of scripture. You are suppose to pull meaning out of the scripture not read meaning into it.