Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I care for you also friend but fear not for me.

Love cast away fear and I have his love to lead me in his path.

I am looking forward to the day he takes me.

Until then I must reflect his love to all in my life, and I try to do that every day.

As Paul says "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain"

Won't do you any good if you've got the wrong 'Christ'.

keypurr

Ah, the Kenosis. But as with other thing you interpret it incorrectly.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

This verse is what confuses folks, notice the word "IN".

The "IN" is the logos BR. Jesus is not the logos, the logos was IN him.
It was sent into him at his anointing. The logos came with the power.
Jesus became the Christ at his baptism. Acts 10:38.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

This verse is what confuses folks, notice the word "IN".

The "IN" is the logos BR. Jesus is not the logos, the logos was IN him.
It was sent into him at his anointing. The logos came with the power.
Jesus became the Christ at his baptism. Acts 10:38.

....which clearly you do have the wrong one!

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahshua said he is (a god.) This has been posted many times for Trinitarians to see. Do you not SEE it?

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 82:6[/FONT]
I said, "You are (gods / elohiym); you are all sons of the Most High.

[FONT=&quot]John 10:33-34[/FONT]
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be [FONT=&quot][a god][/FONT] God."
34 Yashua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym'?) [FONT=&quot]35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,') [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?[/FONT] Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yashua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 10:24.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

[/FONT]

glorydaz

I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO TO YOUR DICTIONARY AND LOOK UP THE WORD "MANIFEST"

God was manifest (made known) in the flesh by Jesus.

GOD sent his SON, not himself.

Read what it says not what you want it to say.

Don't play dumb. God was manifest in the flesh. It wasn't Jesus' flesh that made God known. God was able to be seen (manifest) for all to see when He became flesh and dwelt among us.

It means --
God was seen in the flesh.
God appeared in the flesh.
God was displayed in the flesh.
God was revealed in the flesh.

verb
display or show by one's acts or appearance; demonstrate.

synonyms: display, show, exhibit, demonstrate, betray, present, reveal; formalevince

verb transitive
to make clear or evident; show plainly; reveal; evince
to prove; be evidence of

to appear to the senses; show itself

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't play dumb. God was manifest in the flesh. It wasn't Jesus' flesh that made God known. God was able to be seen (manifest) for all to see when He became flesh and dwelt among us.

It means --

verb

synonyms: display, show, exhibit, demonstrate, betray, present, reveal; formalevince

verb transitive
to prove; be evidence of

Amen, sister!

Manifest comes from the Latin word 'manifestum' which means 'to strike with the hand'.

GOD was every bit present in Christ Jesus of Nazareth, so real that one could literally reach out and touch(strike with the hand) GOD in human form.

keypurr

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
Gal 1:5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1Co 1:3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 1:4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

Col 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Col 1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

God the Father AND Lord Jesus Christ. TWO, one is God, one is Lord.

Amen, good night my friends.

keypurr

It means --

verb

verb transitive
to prove; be evidence of

John 3:16, 17 tells us that God sent his Son not himself, deal with it glorydaz.

Mary is NOT the mother of God. YHWH has no Mother of Father.

keypurr

Amen, sister!

Manifest comes from the Latin word 'manifestum' which means 'to strike with the hand'.

GOD was every bit present in Christ Jesus of Nazareth, so real that one could literally reach out and touch(strike with the hand) GOD in human form.

The SPIRIT of God was in Jesus. The logos.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The SPIRIT of God was in Jesus. The logos.

One can't separate the 'person/mind' who is the 'logos' from all eternity from the 'person' who is Jesus of Nazareth. They are one and the same 'person/mind'.
Christ Jesus is one 'person' not two 'persons'.

You're way off in your pet heretical story telling.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One can't separate the 'person/mind' who is the 'logos' from all eternity from the 'person' who is Jesus of Nazareth. They are one and the same 'person/mind'.
Christ Jesus is one 'person' not two 'persons'.

You're way off in your pet heretical story telling.

You deny the Father was in the Son.

LA

God's Truth

Wrong, and the proof is John the Baptist. He is the voice crying in the wilderness as spoken by the prophet Isaiah. Moses spoke of a tabernacle....not the Word made flesh.

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.​

John 1:14-15 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.​

John made this clear.

John 1:23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.​

Isaiah spoke of John preparing the way for OUR GOD.

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.​

Who is that Rock in the desert with Moses?

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The ROCK that FATHERED them was Christ.

God's Truth

False.

Men saw God in mans form often in the past.

Jesus was glorified to the max after His resurrection from the dead.

Your jesus never died, he just shed his body.

LA

Just listen to your ridiculous words. You say God was seen in the form of a Man and then you say Jesus isn't him.

God's Truth

You don't believe Jesus, I realize that....but the Jews understood.

John 8:56-58 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.​

He actually appeared several times, but I'll give you the most obvious.

Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

You have your own mistakes too, as does Lazy.

Who was that in the desert with Moses? LOLLOLLOL