Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

This entire rant only proves you have no knowledge of our Great Triune God. I'm not the one attempting to separate Him into two Gods (one lower and lesser than the other). Jesus is not a lesser God. He is the ONLY Lord God and was with God and was God from the beginning. He is the visible manifestation of the invisible God. So save your righteous indignation for those, like yourself, who are without understanding of God's very nature and makeup.

You cannot make God into your image...no matter how hard you try.

You must believe in a lot of things then friend.

It is a mystery to you because you can not prove what you believe in. Your faith is baseless.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Jam 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood;
Rev 1:6 and he made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Joh 14:1 "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.

Joh 17:21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

1Co 15:23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming,
1Co 15:24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.
1Co 15:27 For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him.
1Co 15:28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

These verses kind of destroy your fables.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It is a mystery to you because you can not prove what you believe in. Your faith is baseless.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Jam 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood;
Rev 1:6 and he made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Joh 14:1 "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.

Joh 17:21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

1Co 15:23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming,
1Co 15:24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.
1Co 15:27 For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him.
1Co 15:28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

These verses kind of destroy your fables.
John 1:1New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Deity of Jesus Christ
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Word Made Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh, and [a]dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Interpret it properly and you have your answer to all of your questions and convoluted heresy.

daqq

Yes...Jehovahjireh The Lord provided HIMSELF a lamb.

Yeah, but that is the Word, (and the Ram in Gen 22), not the man Jesus.

"Amen-amen, I say to you, Before Abraham is done, I am — — — — —!
(In the mountain of Yah it shall be seen-provided).

It is a song, a new song, Abraham and the Ram, most of which is embedded in John 8. :)

You are the Light of the Kosmos:
A city stretched out upon the mountain of Elohim cannot be hidden.
— In the mountain of Yah it shall be seen.

I am the Light of the Kosmos:
The one following me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the Light of the Life.

When you have lifted up the Son of Man:
Then shall you know that I am the Light of the Kosmos.

Amen-amen, I say to you, Before Abraham is done, I am the Light of the Kosmos.
— In the mountain of Yah it shall be provided.

Lift up your eyes, and look behind you, like father Abraham:
— In the mountain of Yah the Ram shall be seen-provided.

When you have exalted the Son of Man:
Then shall you see that I am the Ram, I am the Light of the Kosmos.
— In the mountain Yah shall be seen!

:sheep:

Edit: Rather than post this later in the thread, (which is moving too fast for anyone to see it anyways), I have decided just to add it here.

John 8:12
12 Then spoke Yeshua again to them, saying, I am the Light of the Kosmos: the one following me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the Light of the Life!

John 8:24
24 Therefore I said to you that you shall die in your sins:
For if you do not believe that I am ― ― ― ― ―, you shall die in your sins!

And perceiving that he did not complete the "I am" statement, they said to him:
You are Who?

John 8:25
25 Then said they to him, You are Who? and Yeshua said to them, The same which I said to you in commencing, (in the beginning of the discourse, John 8:12, "I am the Light of the Kosmos").

John 8:28
28 Yeshua therefore said to them, When you have lifted up the Son of Man:
Then shall you know that I am ― ― ― ― ―, and that I do nothing from of myself:
But as the Father has taught me, these things I speak.

John 8:57-58
57 Then the Yhudim said to him, You are not yet fifty years old, and you have seen Abraham?
58 Yeshua said to them, Amen-amen, I say to you:
Before Abraham is done, (γενεσθαι) I am ― ― ― ― ―!

And because they did not follow his words from the commencement, they understood not, and they took up stones to cast at him: but the Master concealed himself, and issued forth out of the sanctuary.

Last edited:

glorydaz

My faith is not based on my own speculations, as yours is, Keypurr. You can point here and point there and look up and look down, but you can't get past what is plainly written.

It's cute how you steal the "mystery" and try to turn it against me....when you're the one who denies God was manifest in the flesh....became flesh and dwelt among us....Emanuel, God with us. You hate that, don't you?

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​

keypurr

you have through your own words shown that you refuse to correctly interpret the text of scripture by inserting your own bias and ideas. In doing so, people will not pay attention to what you bring to the table.

Many turned away from Christ and his followers. They still do. Your faith is in a church, not God and his Son. You soak in the foolishness of man when you should be seeing what is really recorded.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Who do you want to follow BR?

keypurr

John 1:1New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Deity of Jesus Christ
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Word Made Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh, and [a]dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Interpret it properly and you have your answer to all of your questions and convoluted heresy.

Nothing in these verses that Jesus is God.

They are not even speaking of Jesus.

They speak of the WORD, logos.

Jesus is not the logos, the logos was IN him.

PROVE ALL THINGS INSTEAD OF ASSUMING.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Many turned away from Christ and his followers. They still do. Your faith is in a church, not God and his Son. You soak in the foolishness of man when you should be seeing what is really recorded.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Who do you want to follow BR?

My friend you do not sit in a position of judgement. The one you claim to love has that position. It is with Him that I have relationship not with an entity called the church.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nothing in these verses that Jesus is God.

They are not even speaking of Jesus.

They speak of the WORD, logos.

Jesus is not the logos, the logos was IN him.

PROVE ALL THINGS INSTEAD OF ASSUMING.

All of Christendom laughs at you friend. Jesus is the Son of God. God incarnate. What did you inherit from your father? Jesus inherited deity.

keypurr

My faith is not based on my own speculations, as yours is, Keypurr. You can point here and point there and look up and look down, but you can't get past what is plainly written.

It's cute how you steal the "mystery" and try to turn it against me....when you're the one who denies God was manifest in the flesh....became flesh and dwelt among us....Emanuel, God with us. You hate that, don't you?

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​

I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO TO YOUR DICTIONARY AND LOOK UP THE WORD "MANIFEST"

God was manifest (made known) in the flesh by Jesus.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

GOD sent his SON, not himself.

Read what it says not what you want it to say.

keypurr

All of Christendom laughs at you friend. Jesus is the Son of God. God incarnate. What did you inherit from your father? Jesus inherited deity.

Thank you BR, it is an honor to be scorned for the words of Jesus Christ. I consider myself in great company. Christ himself was murdered, and so were the Apostles. A little laughter is OK for most are not in what I have been given to share. Deity is not to be inherited BR, only God has that, but he did create a spirit son and was pleased that he had his fullness. But that did not make the son God. The son of a king is not the king BR, and God will never die.

Your limited mind is showing friend.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you BR, it is an honor to be scorned for the words of Jesus Christ. I consider myself in great company. Christ himself was murdered, and so were the Apostles. A little laughter is OK for most are not in what I have been given to share. Deity is not to be inherited BR, only God has that, but he did create a spirit son and was pleased that he had his fullness. But that did not make the son God. The son of a king is not the king BR, and God will never die.

Your limited mind is showing friend.

I'm not scorning you friend. I fear for your eternal destiny. Where do you expect to spend eternity?

keypurr

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus is Lord not God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus is Lord not God.

Ah, the Kenosis. But as with other thing you interpret it incorrectly.

keypurr

I'm not scorning you friend. I fear for your eternal destiny. Where do you expect to spend eternity?

I care for you also friend but fear not for me.

Love cast away fear and I have his love to lead me in his path.

I am looking forward to the day he takes me.

Until then I must reflect his love to all in my life, and I try to do that every day.

As Paul says "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain"