Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

You are so confused. Jesus is not God the Father. Scripture is so plain. Jesus is the Son of the Father.

Matthew 3:16-17New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him, 17 and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

The Trinity eh.

What else is One called when He comes from the Father?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isaiah 45 KJV
(23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Romans 14 KJV
(11) For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Philippians 2 KJV
(10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Revelation 5 KJV
(13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

God's Truth

Where is He called the Spirit. Book, chapter and verse please.

You can't remember?

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Just believe what is plainly written:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.

Romans 8:14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

There is only one Divine Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18 For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Jesus says that he himself will live in us. That could only be if the Holy Spirit is him.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

This scripture says that Jesus would be called Wonderful Counselor. That is what the Holy Spirit is called.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Jesus is the Spirit. All these scriptures tell us Jesus is the Spirit.

Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17.

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

This scripture says the Spirit gives life;

2 Corinthians 3:6 says the Spirit gives life.

Jesus gives life!

See John 5:21.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can't remember?

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Just believe what is plainly written:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.

Romans 8:14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

There is only one Divine Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18 For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Jesus says that he himself will live in us. That could only be if the Holy Spirit is him.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

This scripture says that Jesus would be called Wonderful Counselor. That is what the Holy Spirit is called.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Jesus is the Spirit. All these scriptures tell us Jesus is the Spirit.

Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17.

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

This scripture says the Spirit gives life;

2 Corinthians 3:6 says the Spirit gives life.

Jesus gives life!

See John 5:21.

All that work for naught. Context, context, context. How can Jesus be the Holy Spirit if He says He will send another helper to be with us? The Spirit is expressly different from Jesus as He tells us in John 14.

John 14:16-17 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Role of the Spirit
16 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

You practice some form of modalism but the truth is, you either stand on truth or you fall. And great is your fall GT.

God's Truth

All that work for naught. Context, context, context.
You can read and believe one scripture by itself, or in the whole paragraph, and it still be true.
But thanks for recognizing the work I put into it.
How can Jesus be the Holy Spirit if He says He will send another helper to be with us?

Jesus explains that other helper is him.

The Spirit is expressly different from Jesus as He tells us in John 14.

John 14:16-17 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Role of the Spirit
16 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

You practice some form of modalism but the truth is, you either stand on truth or you fall. And great is your fall GT.

You fall when you call some stupid and you let yourself be abusive.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can read and believe one scripture by itself, or in the whole paragraph, and it still be true.
But thanks for recognizing the work I put into it.

Jesus explains that other helper is him.

You fall when you call some stupid and you let yourself be abusive.

I have neither called you names nor been abusive to you. I have only proved you wrong.

KingdomRose

Nope! Jesus is not God, and he never claimed to be. He called the Father his own God. God does not have a God.

To Mary: "Go to my brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.'" (John 20:17b, NASB)

Anyone going against these words of Jesus himself is resisting the truth and the gentle promptings by God's Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope! Jesus is not God, and he never claimed to be. He called the Father his own God. God does not have a God.

To Mary: "Go to my brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.'" (John 20:17b, NASB)

Anyone going against these words of Jesus himself is resisting the truth and the gentle promptings by God's Spirit.
John 4:25-26 New International Version (NIV)

25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

God's Truth

If Jesus is not God, how does he himself live in all the saved?