Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

glorydaz

Only my opinion glorydaz. Your not open to what could be, never was.

Well, you're right about that. I'm not open to "what could be". I'm only open to what IS.

My thoughts ave always been over active friend, All my life I had to prove things that I questioned. I do not expect most to understand that.

I suspect many of us understand. You're on a quest, and can't believe it is so simple as God coming to dwell among men.

keypurr

Well, you're right about that. I'm not open to "what could be". I'm only open to what IS.

I suspect many of us understand. You're on a quest, and can't believe it is so simple as God coming to dwell among men.

I just want to know HOW God was manifested (made known) to us.

If it was simple no one would differ.

You can not prove "What is".

daqq

He became flesh and dwelt among us. It is written. How can you not see it?

It is very simple....except to those who think too highly of themselves.

IT IS WRITTEN....

That is written concerning "the Logos", (same as "the Memra"), and is not about the man you call "Jesus". You went too far in your assumptions when you jumped to your conclusion that John 1:1 speaks of a mortal man: it does not. Elohim is not a man, and no man has seen or beheld Elohim at any time, (John 1:18a and 1John 4:12a ASV). The Word became flesh and tabernacled among us the minute Moses began to write, (on a lambskin sefer scroll). You have taken ancient customs, and old idiomatic Hebrew sayings and teachings, and have subverted them by forcing them into your modern pagan God-Man theology.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is written....Plain as day. Yet you can't see it. :nono:

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

IT IS WRITTEN....

Gods word became flesh,

not God became flesh.

Gods Spirit was in the world,

not Jesus was in the world.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gods word became flesh,

not God became flesh.

Gods Spirit was in the world,

not Jesus was in the world.

LA

:duh: You're a little confused.

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Define worship.

I worship him as Lord, not God.

He is the King of Israel.

He is Lord of all creation.

But he is not YHWH.

What is there to define?

Matthew 4:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Yet the disciples worshipped Him without rebuke. What's up with that?

glorydaz

That is written concerning "the Logos", (same as "the Memra"), and is not about the man you call "Jesus". You went too far in your assumptions when you jumped to your conclusion that John 1:1 speaks of a mortal man: it does not. Elohim is not a man, and no man has seen or beheld Elohim at any time, (John 1:18a and 1John 4:12a ASV). The Word became flesh and tabernacled among us the minute Moses began to write, (on a lambskin sefer scroll). You have taken ancient customs, and old idiomatic Hebrew sayings and teachings, and have subverted them by forcing them into your modern pagan God-Man theology.

Well, you're wrong.

His name is called the word of God.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

daqq

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Again, that speaks of the Torah. Prove me wrong. Better yet, prove to me that it speaks of Jesus when he clearly tells you that the Logos is not him and not his own, (right in the same Gospel).

keypurr

IT IS WRITTEN....

The LOGOS became flesh, not YHWH.

The LOGOS is the express image, not God. A created FORM of God for he was given the powers of his creator.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

The WORD is not Jesus BR, the Logos is the spirit that went into Jesus and spoke through him. A man did not create the Universe, YHWH did through his logos. (Spirit Son, express image)

Sent from my iPad using TOL