Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

glorydaz

The LOGOS became flesh, not YHWH.

The LOGOS is the express image, not God. A created FORM of God for he was given the powers of his creator.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

A created form of God? Dear Lord you get more ignorant with each passing day. :nono:

Luke 2:40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

God's Truth

The logos spoke through Jesus.
The logos is a spirit.
Jesus is the body God provided to hold the logos, spirit son of the most high. Heb 10:5.

The word became flesh. That means the word was not human, it became human in the body of Jesus. The logos came down from heaven to manifest (make known) God to us.

Jesus says he himself will live in the saved.

Deal with that. Explain how Jesus himself will live in others, unless of course you think that Jesus didn't have his own Spirit?

keypurr

A created form of God? Dear Lord you get more ignorant with each passing day. :nono:

Luke 2:40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

Phil 2 tells you he is a form of God. Go tell Paul that he does not know what he is saying.

The child grew in wisdom, he did not have it at birth.

You do not seem to ask yourself any questions friend.

Jesus is a creation.
The logos is a creation.
The logos was given the power of the Father.

Jesus Christ is a created form of God, but yet, not God.

Use the mind you were given to reason this out glorydaz.

glorydaz

Phil 2 tells you he is a form of God. Go tell Paul that he does not know what he is saying.

The child grew in wisdom, he did not have it at birth.

You do not seem to ask yourself any questions friend.

Jesus is a creation.
The logos is a creation.
The logos was given the power of the Father.

Jesus Christ is a created form of God, but yet, not God.

Use the mind you were given to reason this out glorydaz.

John 1King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

keypurr

Jesus says he himself will live in the saved.

Deal with that. Explain how Jesus himself will live in others, unless of course you think that Jesus didn't have his own Spirit?

The spirit of Christ will live in the saved.

Your not seeing what your being told to see GT.

Stop letting fools run your thoughts and read what the Bible says.

keypurr

Rom_15:6 so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co_1:3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co_8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

1Co_15:24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

2Co_1:2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co_1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,

2Co_11:31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying.

Gal_1:1 Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead—

Gal_1:3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,

Gal_1:4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

Eph_1:2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eph_1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

Eph_1:17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

Eph_6:23 Peace to the brothers, and love with faith from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Php_1:2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Php_2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Col_1:2 To the holy and faithful brothers in Christ at Colosse: Grace and peace to you from God our Father.

Col_3:17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Jesus is not God, he is the Son of God.

keypurr

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Greek to English need to be proved

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, Jesus doesn't say it is by proxy, or via.

Jesus says that he himself will live in the saved because Jesus is the Spirit, just as the scriptures say.

Jesus is not a spirit.

He is spirit-ual, a man of the Spirit, given the attributes of His Father.

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is not a spirit.

He is spirit-ual, a man of the Spirit, given the attributes of His Father.

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

LA

He is fully God and fully man.

keypurr

You know what they are. Why ask me?

They do not exist.

Assumptions from you forefathers are not truth.

Why do you shun away from the words of the master when he says that his Father is the ONLY God?

Again Paul says we have one God, the Father, and one Lord Jesus Christ. God and Lord are two not one.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They do not exist.

Assumptions from you forefathers are not truth.

Why do you shun away from the words of the master when he says that his Father is the ONLY God?

Again Paul says we have one God, the Father, and one Lord Jesus Christ. God and Lord are two not one.

Why do you shun away from;

John 10:30 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

30 I and the Father are one.”

Where does Jesus ever say that He is not God?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

In what way was the word WITH God?

You say it was Jesus who was with God, thus showing you believe in two Gods.

The Him, who made all things, had one with Him, or One made all things by another.

Either way you do not examine the text, and interpret by your own ideas.

LA