Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

You still haven't answered the question. Which traditions?

Traditions like the Trinity, Sunday worship, Mary as Mother of God, Christmas, Easter and most of all declaring Jesus Christ as YHWH.

These traditions are based on the pagan sun gods, our forefathers were ignorant of what is really written. Jesus Christ was sent to us by HIS AND OUR GOD. The RCC has done a great job of lying to the masses to generate a false religion that reflects into the protestant churches. The Mother of Harlots was very successful.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Traditions like the Trinity, Sunday worship, Mary as Mother of God, Christmas, Easter and most of all declaring Jesus Christ as YHWH.

These traditions are based on the pagan sun gods, our forefathers were ignorant of what is really written. Jesus Christ was sent to us by HIS AND OUR GOD. The RCC has done a great job of lying to the masses to generate a false religion that reflects into the protestant churches. The Mother of Harlots was very successful.

I don't believe in the traditions of Christmas, Easter and the Trinity either. They are facts. The Virgin Birth, the Resurrection and the Triune God.

As for Sunday Worship, the gathering together of the brethren.

Hebrews 10:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

keypurr

I don't believe in the traditions of Christmas, Easter and the Trinity either. They are facts. The Virgin Birth, the Resurrection and the Triune God.

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Your facts can not be proved to be was you believe.

Christ birth took place in Septrmber.
Easter was not celebrated in the NT
Sunday worship was never preached.
And Jesus Christ was not proven to be God, he was sent from his God.
Mary is not the Mother of God.
Indulgences are not needed to get out of purgertory.

The Ten Commandments of God are still standing.
No one has the right to discard them.

BR, believe as you want.

But your faith does not float on the waters of scripture.

keypurr

The Sabbath is the day of the Lord, Sunday is the day of the /Sun God. Are you so blind that you do see the importance of keeping HIS DAY HOLY. The Sabbath is a day to honor the creator, it is the only commandment that say it comes from the creator.

I choose to put my faith in the Son who came to bring the light, not the fools who follow the church fathers who thought the world was flat.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Sabbath is the day of the Lord, Sunday is the day of the /Sun God. Are you so blind that you do see the importance of keeping HIS DAY HOLY. The Sabbath is a day to honor the creator, it is the only commandment that say it comes from the creator.

I choose to put my faith in the Son who came to bring the light, not the fools who follow the church fathers who thought the world was flat.

And when is your sabbath?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hold the Sabbath holy from sundown Friday til sundown Saturday.

To me it is my way of thanking the creator for all the blessings he has given us. It is my special time to be with my God and his Son.

That changed with the resurrection of Jesus.

keypurr

That changed with the resurrection of Jesus.

Nope, it did not.

The law is forever, no man can change that my brother.

To break the law is sin, Christ tells is not to sin.

It is easy to fall in line with folks who do not see it that way, but for me to live is Christ and his teachings.

No where in scripture are we told to hold Sunday holy. To do so is to break his law. We are not asked to keep his day, we are told to keep his day.

I am sorry if my thoughts offend you BR, but my attention is to please my God and my Lord. I know you share the same goal, but I believe you fail to understand some of the really important things we need o do.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, it did not.

The law is forever, no man can change that my brother.

To break the law is sin, Christ tells is not to sin.

It is easy to fall in line with folks who do not see it that way, but for me to live is Christ and his teachings.

No where in scripture are we told to hold Sunday holy. To do so is to break his law. We are not asked to keep his day, we are told to keep his day.

I am sorry if my thoughts offend you BR, but my attention is to please my God and my Lord. I know you share the same goal, but I believe you fail to understand some of the really important things we need o do.

According to you then, nearly all Christians break the law.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I hold the Sabbath holy from sundown Friday til sundown Saturday.

To me it is my way of thanking the creator for all the blessings he has given us. It is my special time to be with my God and his Son.

The Sabbath was given exclusively to the nation of Israel....not you.

Eze 20:12 Moreover also I gave them[Israel] my sabbaths, to be a sign between me[YHVH] and them[Israel], that they[Israel] might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them[Israel].

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Eze 20:12 Moreover also I gave them[Israel] my sabbaths, to be a sign between me[YHVH] and them[Israel], that they[Israel] might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them[Israel].
Looks like keypurr's Trinity doctrine isn't the only thing he struggles to understand in God's word.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Isa 56:1 Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
Isa 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
Isa 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
Isa 56:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
Isa 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Isa 56:8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Heb 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
Heb 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Heb 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
Heb 4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.
Heb 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
Heb 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
Heb 4:8 For if Jesus (Joshua) had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're worried about keeping the Sabbath when you don't even know your God and Saviour is the Lord Jesus Christ? :nono:

I am sure that He does know that, but your view of the word "God" is not scriptural,

and you break Gods Sabbath both ways.

If you really trusted Christ and rested in Him then you would not work so much to defend your heresies, as if it is up to you and not Christ to correct His people.

LA