Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

MY darkness? I left mine in my twenties. :banana:

I don't find God in main stream churches either, so don't go fluffing your feathers too hard.

Trying to claim you have more light is pretty silly since you don't have the ONE TRUTH that saves.

And that is the TRUTH of our God and Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

At my age I do not fluff my feathers friend.

But I do know truth and I do not think you do.

My intension is not to discredit but to inform. To love God is to love his people enough to share your thoughts of him with folks who wish to see light. It took me many years to see the picture that God painted in his words.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus was a man BR, he was born to Mary. That is not eternal as you think eternal is.

Jesus has made it quite clear that his God sent him to us. He prayed to his God.
And he told is that there is only one true God yet you wish to follow the thoughts of men.

The logos that entered Jesus and spoke through him is a form of God, but not God. He is the true son of God. The express image of his creator.

1 John 1:1-2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Introduction, The Incarnate Word
1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Show me the words "God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit" in scripture.
Acts 20:28 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

Acts 5:3-5 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.” 5 And as he heard these words, Ananias fell down and breathed his last; and great fear came over all who heard of it.

keypurr

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.” 5 And as he heard these words, Ananias fell down and breathed his last; and great fear came over all who heard of it.

Why do you discard the words of Jesus in John 17:3?

Blind sheep will fall off the cliff BR.

Your God is tradition, you care not what the Lord has told you.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

1 John 1:1-2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Introduction, The Incarnate Word
1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—

Being WITH the Father at the creation does not make him God.

keypurr

The agents of the most high are not God also.
But to lie to them is like lying to God himself.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are going against what is plainly written.

So do you. You do not believe in the Trinity.

Matthew 28:19 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

Pencil pushers added that in.

By the way, what is this supposed name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

keypurr

Clearly a questionable verse.