Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

daqq

So do you. You do not believe in the Trinity.

Matthew 28:19 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

Pencil pushers added that in.

By the way, what is this supposed name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

And they really messed up their own doctrines and themselves when they added that in too: for the Name of the Father is all of Torah, Prophets, and Writings, (not just a simple spelling of a name), for a name is character, attributes, authority, power, and so on and so on. In other words the whole Counsel of the Father Elohim is His Name. Therefore, because they added to that passage, now they must be fully immersed in the Name of the Father which is all of the Tanach, that is to say, ALL OF TORAH, (lol), and Prophets, and Writings, which they themselves reject as applying to themselves! Oh the humanity! :crackup:

keypurr

Anything that brings doubt to the Word?

I stopped believing in the churches many years ago my friend.
They do not know the truth to teach, half the story is not what God expects from us. Pleasing people is not my goal, I wish to please my Lord and his God. Churches are structured to promote their limited views and traditional doctrines. Problem they tech lies and distortions of truth. They fail to see what is in the Bible because of their blind faith in their church.

God has blessed me in many ways my friend with some understand and light into his words. I stand alone with my God and the son he sent. Without knowing them your faith is worthless. To love is to obey his commandments. The Trinity breaks them. So does not keeping the seventh day Sabbath holy.

I made the tough decisions at a heavy cost and I would not hesitate to do the same again for my Lord and his God. I love them and mankind, my friends and foes alike. I have found peace within me BR.

God bless

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They do not know the truth to teach, half the story is not what God expects from us. Pleasing people is not my goal, I wish to please my Lord and his God. Churches are structured to promote their limited views and traditional doctrines. Problem they tech lies and distortions of truth. They fail to see what is in the Bible because of their blind faith in their church.

God has blessed me in many ways my friend with some understand and light into his words. I stand alone with my God and the son he sent. Without knowing them your faith is worthless. To love is to obey his commandments. The Trinity breaks them. So does not keeping the seventh day Sabbath holy.

I made the tough decisions at a heavy cost and I would not hesitate to do the same again for my Lord and his God. I love them and mankind, my friends and foes alike. I have found peace within me BR.

God bless
How does the Trinity break the commandments of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

God bless

How can you have peace when you don't have God?

keypurr

How can you have peace when you don't have God?

Happy belated birthday brother BR.

The trinity created another god. Christ told us that ONLY his Father is the true God. Christ is the Son of God. God is a position, like King or President. YHWH is the name of the true and only God.

Christ, is the exact image of his creator, created before all including time itself. YHWH created all through this logos. No servant is greater than his master. The Son serves his God. YHWH gave his son the power to create for him.

I have God my friend, he is deeply intrenched in my heart.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Zeke

That's where spam comes from.

Thinking the prodigals father created his sons spirit/life in some laboratory 2Tim 2:13. Unless you have a generic/shadow version that was created by the eternal one, living in the shadows of the real as an artificial twinkle in your inventors eye, Original patterns that never rise from the letter.