Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

According to you then, nearly all Christians break the law.

Yep, thank the Father for sending his son to be the Lamb for our sins. Judgement will come to the inner heart of people BR. The law is kept in the temple of man's heart. Not in the creeds made by man.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

You're worried about keeping the Sabbath when you don't even know your God and Saviour is the Lord Jesus Christ? :nono:

I know my God and his son quite well glorydaz.
I choose to please him, not you or a church.
You stopped learning about him years ago.
Did he not say to be holy as he is holy?
I choose to enter into his rest day as he wants.

keypurr

The Sabbath was given exclusively to the nation of Israel....not you.

Eze 20:12 Moreover also I gave them[Israel] my sabbaths, to be a sign between me[YHVH] and them[Israel], that they[Israel] might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them[Israel].

Disagree, it was given to mankind.

keypurr

Looks like keypurr's Trinity doctrine isn't the only thing he struggles to understand in God's word.

I am not in any struggle friend, keep his law is not a burden to me as I keep it only for the love I have for him. The law will not save anyone. The law is kept from the heart. What do you think your Lord taught to us when he was here?

Hint, love and understanding of his God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why do people want to make it so mysterious, when it says to keep it simple. Jesus said the Father is the only true God. Jesus said that we have the very same God and the very same Father that He does. Paul backed Jesus up with for us there is only one God the Father.

2 Cor 11:3
3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
(NKJ)

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:5-7
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know my God and his son quite well glorydaz.
I choose to please him, not you or a church.
You stopped learning about him years ago.
Did he not say to be holy as he is holy?
I choose to enter into his rest day as he wants.

You do not know Jesus friend. Jesus is eternal God;

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

17*If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,

18*do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

32*For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

glorydaz

I am sure that He does know that, but your view of the word "God" is not scriptural,

and you break Gods Sabbath both ways.

If you really trusted Christ and rested in Him then you would not work so much to defend your heresies, as if it is up to you and not Christ to correct His people.

LA

I'm merely doing what I've been called to do as an ambassador for Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
17*If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,

18*do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

32*For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

I take your posting of these scriptures to imply that you believe that Christians have been grafted into national Israel, an entity which Paul says has been cast off and blinded.
The tree is not Israel but the position of favor, blessing and witness which stems from Abram and which position Israel occupied before they were set aside as a nation.

The BOC is not Israel. The BOC is a new creation composed of believers from all nations, wherein there is no national or ethnic privileged status, whose citizenship is heaven.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I take your posting of these scriptures to imply that you believe that Christians have been grafted into national Israel,

The verses do not say that.

They say that the branches of the wild olive tree who believe in Christ are grafted into the same olive tree as believing Israel , the elect of God, the only nation which matters to God.

The true Israel of God is not known as a political or flesh indentity, and will never be so.

The first Body of Christ was Christ Himself, and any who are joined to Him are His bride, commonly referd to as the body of Christ.

Scripture says Jesus is the King of Israel His only people--

One King , one throne, one covenant.

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

LA

keypurr

And you expect me to believe anything you say when you make statements like this? :nono:

Your imagination never fails to run amok, Keypurr.

Only my opinion glorydaz. Your not open to what could be, never was.

My thoughts ave always been over active friend, All my life I had to prove things that I questioned. I do not expect most to understand that.

keypurr

You do not know Jesus friend. Jesus is eternal God;

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

No, Jesus is not the eternal God.

You just shut your eyes to the words of your Lord and listen to the foolishness of men. I am well aware of your posted verses and they do not prove your point. Your Lord told you outright that only his Father is God. When will you listen to him. Paul also tells you we have ONE GOD AND ONE Lord.

Your church fathers are way off base BR.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, Jesus is not the eternal God.

You just shut your eyes to the words of your Lord and listen to the foolishness of men. I am well aware of your posted verses and they do not prove your point. Your Lord told you outright that only his Father is God. When will you listen to him. Paul also tells you we have ONE GOD AND ONE Lord.

Your church fathers are way off base BR.

If He is not my GOD, He is not my LORD.

keypurr

If He is not my GOD, He is not my LORD.

Jesus Christ is the Lord, made so by his God who is the only true God.

LORD is the English term for God in the OT. That causes confusion to a lot of folks. Greek to English translations can cause confusion. That is why there are so many religions today.

The Lord is a servant son of the most high.

YHWH is the most high only true God. Only he is uncreated.
He was alone until he formed his express image and was pleased that it/he contained his fullness

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus Christ is the Lord, made so by his God who is the only true God.

LORD is the English term for God in the OT. That causes confusion to a lot of folks. Greek to English translations can cause confusion. That is why there are so many religions today.

The Lord is a servant son of the most high.

YHWH is the most high only true God. Only he is uncreated.
He was alone until he formed his express image and was pleased that it/he contained his fullness

Dream up your excuses but if He isn't God, He isn't Lord.