Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey... Idiot! My 1,195,000 plus pos ... "rep count" was deleted just like your pathetic "rep count" shows today!

Did you really think... that a person like me.... Who makes you look like a fool... gives a crap about "rep count"?

BOY... I deal out "fool" count... and you have some of the highest honors!

Your apology is accepted! :cigar::cigar:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

:)

Pierac

Grosnick Marowbe

I'm calling you out... Pick a verse and draw your point of view... then I can shoot you down for all to see... :BillyBob:

You speak of what your hear and see of men... so man up... and post against me! SO... POST your scriptural support verses... and get ready to grab your theological ankles! :readthis:

Making traditions of men looks like fools... is what I DO! :rolleyes:

THERE IS NO FEAR IN TRUTH... So why do you fear me!
Paul

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
To be a Christian means to acknowledge the presence of God in one Jesus of Nazareth.

That is theology, and theology is there to give a meaning to what actually happened in the world: the mission, the death and the continuing presence of his presence and power today.

Jesus always side-stepped the question of divinity. He never said it outright.

The Gospel of John is the only place he even comes close. It is full of theology and has scant actual remembered history in its pages. And even then there are serious discrepancies such as "I and my Father are One" and "the Father is greater than I."

For me, common sense rules.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm calling you out... Pick a verse and draw your point of view... then I can shoot you down for all to see... :BillyBob:

You speak of what your hear and see of men... so man up... and post against me! SO... POST your scriptural support verses... and get ready to grab your theological ankles! :readthis:

Paul

I don't wish to converse with "Knuckleheads" like you. I hope you're
not offended? No offence intended. You seem like a very nice guy?
Nah. I'm just kidding, you're not a nice guy. Your puny rep shows
that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul

It looks as if you're only good at name calling!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hey... Idiot! My 1,195,000 plus pos... "rep count" was deleted just like your pathetic "rep count" shows today!
Did you really think... that a person like me.... Who makes you look like a fool... gives a crap about "rep count"?]

I deal out "fool" count... and you have some of the highest honors!

Your apology is accepted!:cigar::cigar:

Paul

I see you have to go beyond the pale with big bold announcements on your past record? Well, you seem to me to be not much more than a little show-off cuckoo.

Good thing I did not quote all your color :loser:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Paul

that's just my game. I'm your huckleberry. - I know . . . let's have a spelling contest.

no need to go heeled to get the bulge on a "guy" like you -

you go first . . . say when

View attachment 20071

View attachment 20072

StanJ

that's just my game. I'm your huckleberry. - I know . . . let's have a spelling contest.
no need to go heeled to get the bulge on a "guy" like you -
you go first . . . say when

You're wasting your time PJ...they wouldn't know truth if it came up and slapped them upside the head.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How would you know? You do not display truth.

All you display is your own "home grown theories." Truth isn't in
your vocabulary. According to your "theory" there is four separate
members of the Godhead. That's unacceptable.

You claim:
1) Jesus was a man.
2) The "spirit Christ" came into the man Jesus.
3) God the Father.
4) The Holy Spirit.

That's your crazed theory. That's 4 members that I count.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Not true, in Mark the women speak with the resurrected Jesus clothed in a white robe of some sort, then they ran away.

Paul never knew Jesus in the flesh but he clearly knew of and believed in the resurrection. See 1 Corinthians 15

It is you who don't believe in the resurrection, you are projecting your unbelief onto others.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...-of-mark-and-why-it-makes-all-the-difference/

Go back and read Mark (with its original ending).

The women see A YOUNG MAN. Not Jesus. Not an angel.

Mark depicts NO resurrection appearances by Jesus. NONE.

And I know the resurrection is central to Paul's theology. But the fact is, Paul does not assert that a resurrected body is a physical one. Paul terms it a "glorified body." Paul asks and answers his own question in I Corinthians 15.

Paul wrote in the late 40s or 50s. Do not fall for the trick of conflating Paul's theology for the theology of resurrection in John and Luke. The resurrected Jesus in the New Testament could eat earthly food and could probably even eliminated the food in the usual human way as well.

But this is not the same as what Paul is insisting on.

I take seriously Paul's claim to have seen the risen Jesus and I further think that his inaugural vision was of Jesus' body, simultaneously as crucified (by Rome) and as glorified (by God).

That, of course, put God and Rome on a collision course.

So Paul's profoundly stunning vision already contained foundationally the full message of his faith and his theology.

And finally, the full meaning of Paul's life and Paul's death.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul

Yikes! You certainly are a bitter, angry, guy. Somebody must of
stole your lunch money while you were in school?

keypurr

All you display is your own "home grown theories." Truth isn't in
your vocabulary. According to your "theory" there is four separate
members of the Godhead. That's unacceptable.

You claim:
1) Jesus was a man.
2) The "spirit Christ" came into the man Jesus.
3) God the Father.
4) The Holy Spirit.

That's your crazed theory. That's 4 members that I count.

Proof that you do not even read my posts.

There is only One God. Why do you believe in more?

I have the same God that Jesus Christ has.

j4jesus09

What is man without the spirit of man? What was inside Jesus the man? The flesh is not God is it? Just like my flesh is not Christ but Christ is in me. Let me know what is right or wrong.