Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

JFish123

verse 58:

58. Y'shua said to them, "Amen, amen I say to you that before Awraham existed, I was" AENT

He just said he existed before.

See what the Aramaic says:

28. And Tooma answered and said o him,"My Master and my Elohim!" AENT

Reason to doubt what the Greek says.

Try reading in in the original friend. ARAMAIC.

13. looking for the blessed hope and the manifestation of the glory of the great Elohim and our Life-giver, Y'shua the Mashiyach. AENT

I guess the Greek is wrong.

The New Testament was written in Greek not Aramaic. So they wrote the words they meant to say.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some claim that the Greek is short of words to really translate the true meaning of the Hebrew originals. Also there is some differences in the Eastern and Western ms. I am not educated enough on the subject to debate with wikipedia, but the notes I have disagree with your post.

You mean the notes that you have disagree with wikipdeia.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is God with a body. There is only
One God and He is the Father.
Jesus is that One God the Father with a body.

Nope, separate entities. Thus called the Father and the Son. That is pretty simple but you do not have a grasp on it yet.

Pierac

Who is this clown? I took all his post in a row... and he say's nothing but self opinion! Uses no scripture to support his view... none! nothing... nodda! Not a single quote! Yet preaches like the savior of TOL!!! :readthis:

Well said. The Urantians excel at stupidity.

Sounds like Scientology ridiculousness to me. However, Urantian
stupidity and Scientology share an amazing ability to sound
stupid/moronic and absurd. What a duo. The dynamic Knuckleheads!

Urantians motto: "I sound as imbecilic as I be!"

Caino, are you hoping to reincarnate into a "Mental Giant?" I'm afraid you'll
have to settle for a,"Mental Patient."

Caino is in contact with his "Cosmic Celestial's" and their trying
to use their powers to take over TOL. Beware!

No one ought to be "humoring" your absurdities. You're a Mystic/cultist and not a Christian. Remember to tell posters
this as you're chattering away!
More Urantian garbage!
Scripture and verse?
What do you expect from a "Urantian Cultist?"
The Urantians (Caino and Freelight) reject the Christian Bible and go by the "Urantia Book." They are a UFO Cult according to Internet sources. They're similar to Scientologists, except they have fewer followers.
Urantians believe that, a "Celestial" group of Cosmic beings chose a human conduit to speak through. The HC (Human conduit) would fall asleep and the alien beings would speak through him. A secretary would be close by and write down what these beings were dictating.The Urantians added verses from the Bible, no doubt, to make it look more legit.
They may have copied from one another?
Just wanted to warn posters about the falsity of the Urantia book and its followers.
You say that because, you want your "false theories" to be aligned
with the Bible. Which they aren't of course. You're starting to sound like Freelight and Caino. You just don't want to believe the Scriptures and would rather make up your OWN Scriptures, as YOU see them.

Is he actually posting against someone's comment/post or just rambling like a idiot against a ideology that is not even being presented here? :think:

Hey Grosnick Marowbe Try to post some spiritual meat... so we can know your really intelligent and can carry an actual argument/conversation! You appear to hide behind labels and ignore what is presented to you? :doh:

Spiritual debate goes like this... I disagree with you because scripture teaches this... and this... and you got your view from this... NOT like you who say's... well nothing you post nothing... but your wrong! :doh:

:idunno:
Try harder son!
Man Up!!!
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Pierac

Nope, separate entities. Thus called the Father and the Son. That is pretty simple but you do not have a grasp on it yet.

OR MY GOD and your GOD? ;)

Joh 20:17 Jesus *said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'" :readthis:

Rev 3:2 'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.

How many times do I have to show you and teach you... You can not be God and then claim to have one... God is not a God of confusion, nor begotten nor created! This is a fact of the holiness of God!

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who is this clown? I took all his post in a row... and he say's nothing but self opinion! Uses no scripture to support his view... none! nothing... nodda! Not a single quote! Yet preaches like the savior of TOL!!! :readthis:

Is he actually posting against someone's comment/post or just rambling like a idiot against a ideology that is not even being presented here? :think:

Hey Grosnick Marowbe Try to post some spiritual meat... so we can know your really intelligent and can carry an actual argument/conversation! You appear to hide behind labels and ignore what is presented to you? :doh:

Spiritual debate goes like this... I disagree with you because scripture teaches this... and this... and you got your view from this... NOT like you who say's... well nothing you post nothing... but your wrong! :doh:

:idunno:
Try harder son!
Man Up!!!
Paul

Glad to see you took some time out of your busy day to, call
attention to me. Don't think I don't appreciate it? Good/bad
publicity, is still publicity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OR MY GOD and your GOD? ;)

Joh 20:17 Jesus *said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'" :readthis:

Rev 3:2 'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.

How many times do I have to show you and teach you... You can not be God and then claim to have one... God is not a God of confusion, nor begotten nor created! This is a fact of the holiness of God!

Paul

I hope your low "Rep count" isn't an example of your IQ? That
wouldn't be a good thing, would it?

Pierac

Glad to see you took some time out of your busy day to, call
attention to me. Don't think I don't appreciate it? Good/bad
publicity
, is still publicity.

Thank for showing all of us how you post... and how you blow hot air...! YES... Your Inflated opinion with out a SINGLE REBUTTEL still makes one like you out to be a spiritual Sissy! :peach:

What more do you want me to show/expose about you... :think:

YOUR Welcome!
Paul

Pierac

I hope your low "Rep count" isn't an example of your IQ? That
wouldn't be a good thing, would it?

Hey... Idiot! My 1,195,000 plus pos ... "rep count" was deleted just like your pathetic "rep count" shows today!

Did you really think... that a person like me.... Who makes you look like a fool... gives a crap about "rep count"?

BOY... I deal out "fool" count... and you have some of the highest honors!

Your apology is accepted! :cigar::cigar:

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey... Idiot! My 1,195,000 plus pos ... "rep count" was deleted just like your pathetic "rep count" shows today!

Did you really think... that a person like me.... Who makes you look like a fool... gives a crap about "rep count"?

BOY... I deal out "fool" count... and you have some of the highest honors!

Your apology is accepted! :cigar::cigar:

Paul

Wow, you must be a real genius.