Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

daqq

and so you thought you would CHERRY PICK, and ignore all other RELEVANT verses? I'm very sure Lon meant ALL of John, including John 1

Typical. :loser:

It is your response that is typical: "Post the whole book of John or I cannot believe you!" Knowing that if I did you would then report me for another "too lengthy post" violation. You are the one losing for plugging your ears, closing your eyes, and ignoring what is right in front of your face. :)

:sheep:

StanJ

It is your response that is typical: "Post the whole book of John or I cannot believe you!" Knowing that if I did you would then report me for another "too lengthy post" violation. You are the one losing for plugging your ears, closing your eyes, and ignoring what is right in front of your face.

LOL...what a fool you are. :loser:

No use explaining my point if you can't see it and won't admit it. You shouldn't skip rope and post at the same time...you miss real important stuff.

keypurr

Another so-called truth your inner voice has told you? You're either the most dishonest person I've ever debated or the most inculcated. I lean towards dishonest.

Face it, I have exposed your theology as foolishness.

You have no rebut so you side step with your remarks.

StanJ

Face it, I have exposed your theology as foolishness.
You have no rebut so you side step with your remarks.

You have exposed what? That I believe in the triune nature of God and you don't? :doh:

Like I said, hard to rebut a blind and deaf person who WON'T accept it. Rebuttal is for OTHERS that are NOT blind.

daqq

No use explaining my point if you can't see it and won't admit it. You shouldn't skip rope and post at the same time...you miss real important stuff.

Like GT you claim to have God dwelling in you but do not have His Word in you:

Matthew 5:22
22. But I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the sanhedrin-council; and whosoever shall say, "You fool", is answerable-liable to Gennan tou puros.

keypurr

You have exposed what? That I believe in the triune nature of God and you don't? :doh:

Like I said, hard to rebut a blind and deaf person who WON'T accept it. Rebuttal is for OTHERS that are NOT blind.

You have no rebuttal Stan, you do not even know why you believe what you do. You just get in line and march to the church drummer without know why.

Your in need of bible reading time to find truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like GT you claim to have God dwelling in you but do not have His Word in you:

Matthew 5:22
22. But I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the sanhedrin-council; and whosoever shall say, "You fool", is answerable-liable to Gennan tou puros.

That verse was written for the House of Israel not the Body of Christ
my "cultist" friend.

daqq

That verse was written for the House of Israel not the Body of Christ
my "cultist" friend.

Well then I guess you nailed it: I must be from the "House of Israel Cult"!

Matthew 15:24 KJV
24. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:24 ASV
24. But he answered and said, I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:24 WEY
24. "I have only been sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel," He replied.

Matthew 15:24 NJB
24. He said in reply, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel."

Matthew 15:24 TS (The Scriptures)
24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ĕl.”

Matthew 15:24 OJB
24 But, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said in reply, I was not sent except to the Seh Oveid Beis Yisroel (the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel).

Matthew 24:35
35. The heavens and the earth shall pass away; but my words shall not pass away.

And what cult exactly are you from? Never mind, no need for you to even answer because if you are not willing to become of the lost sheep of the House of Israel, like the Canaanite woman of Tyre in the above passage, then Yeshua emphatically and categorically states that he is NOT SENT TO YOU, period, and anyone who knows and believes what he says knows that he says his words shall NEVER PASS AWAY. So I guess your secret mystery religion separate super special age of grace, which you have carved out for yourself with your own pair of Marcionite theological scissors, is not really doing you any good outside of your own mind. You are no different than your other comrades in this thread who claim to have God dwelling in them, but do not have His Word in them, because you clearly put the words of Messiah as far away from yourself as you possibly can; even to go so far as putting the Testimony of the one whom you claim to be God into a totally separate dispensation-age where his words do not apply to yourself. There is another neg-rep coming for me: I can see it in the darkness of the cloudy air about you! :crackup:

achduke

First rule of a debate. Once they resort to name calling they show they have already lost. They have nothing of value left.

This should apply to all parties involved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well then I guess you nailed it: I must be from the "House of Israel Cult"!

Matthew 15:24 KJV
24. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:24 ASV
24. But he answered and said, I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:24 WEY
24. "I have only been sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel," He replied.

Matthew 15:24 NJB
24. He said in reply, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel."

Matthew 15:24 TS (The Scriptures)
24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ĕl.”

Matthew 15:24 OJB
24 But, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said in reply, I was not sent except to the Seh Oveid Beis Yisroel (the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel).

Matthew 24:35
35. The heavens and the earth shall pass away; but my words shall not pass away.

And what cult exactly are you from? Never mind, no need for you to even answer because if you are not willing to become of the lost sheep of the House of Israel, like the Canaanite woman of Tyre in the above passage, then Yeshua emphatically and categorically states that he is NOT SENT TO YOU, period, and anyone who knows and believes what he says knows that he says his words shall NEVER PASS AWAY. So I guess your secret mystery religion separate super special age of grace, which you have carved out for yourself with your own pair of Marcionite theological scissors, is not really doing you any good outside of your own mind. You are no different than your other comrades in this thread who claim to have God dwelling in them, but do not have His Word in them, because you clearly put the words of Messiah as far away from yourself as you possibly can; even to go so far as putting the Testimony of the one whom you claim to be God into a totally separate dispensation-age where his words do not apply to yourself. There is another neg-rep coming for me: I can see it in the darkness of the cloudy air about you! :crackup:

:cigar:

daqq

Perhaps you presume too much concerning the air about you and your own standing because being an alien from the commonwealth of Israel makes you a stranger to the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world, (Eze37-Eph2). :)

God's Truth

Well, technically was God...though everyone is currently God.:idunno: ...meh.

Are you kidding? Did you really fall for that lie? How are we all God? Do you sustain everything by your powerful word?

We cannot control all things that happen in our own lives, let alone the whole world.

God's Truth

Actually might as well ask the same of all the oneness and trinnys here, including "Lon", who told me a few pages back that I needed to read the Gospel of John:

WHO is The Son, The Judge, and The Logos, according to what was just posted to GT?

John 5:22, John 8:15, John 8:50, John 12:47-50

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15
15. You judge after according to the flesh: I judge no one.

John 8:50
50. Ego de ou zeto ten doxan mou. Estin ho Zeton kai Krinon.
50. And I seek not my own glory: One there is, the Seeker and Judge.

John 12:47-50
47. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: THE LOGOS that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day.
49. For I have not spoken from myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50. And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Keypurr appears to be the only other here that is fully compliant to the Scripture.
But who am I to judge? :crackup:

Jesus the Man shows us the Way...how to be saved, to be reconciled to God. However, all are condemned now if they do not believe in Jesus.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

We are to judge those who say they are saved and those who say they are Christians.

1 Corinthians 5:12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

In another post, you said I was not saved. You were making a false judgment, and, after you saying we are not supposed to judge, yet you judge, you have proven you are a hypocrite and a slanderer.

God's Truth

Why do you say you have God dwelling in you, and claim "Jesus is God", (and that he is the same person as the Father) and yet you do not do his words? It is remarkable that such passages continue to need to be posted among those who claim to follow God:

You are JUDGING, yet speak against judging.

Jesus is God.

Tell me, do you have the Holy Spirit inside you? Please answer yes or no so that we can continue in a deep discussion.

Matthew 7:1-5, John 5:22, John 8:15, John 8:50, John 12:47-50.

John 12:47-50
47. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: THE LOGOS that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day.
49. For I have not spoken from myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50. And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

By our own words we shall be judged by the Judge, who is the Memra-Logos-Word which the man Yeshua spoke, as given to him from the Father. You judge of and from yourself and your judgment not only means nothing to me but does not align with what is written. You claim to have God dwelling in you but you do not have His Word in you. Tisk, tisk. :crackup:

You are badly mistaken not knowing God or the scriptures.

genuineoriginal

Jesus the Man shows us the Way...how to be saved, to be reconciled to God. However, all are condemned now if they do not believe in Jesus.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

We are to judge those who say they are saved and those who say they are Christians.
I think you are being a bit harsh on believers in the Trinity.

They may be confused over whether God is the same as God's one and only Son, but that does not mean they don't believe in God's one and only Son.

StanJ

You are JUDGING, yet speak against judging.
Jesus is God.
Tell me, do you have the Holy Spirit inside you? Please answer yes or no so that we can continue in a deep discussion.
You are badly mistaken not knowing God or the scriptures.

Sadly he IS very confused and contradicts himself a lot.