Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ is a spiritual being, he was God's first creation for all thing we're created THROUGH him. He had glory with his Father in heaven, he was second in command. But God sent him to become flesh in the body of Jesus. Christ spoke through Jesus.

You need to see that God created his express image, a spiritual son, long before Mary gave birth to Jesus. Christ is a god like spirit that took the form of flesh.

Jesus is not CREATED. What don't you understand!

Hebrews 10:5 Modern English Version (MEV)

5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“Sacrifices and offerings You did not desire,
but a body You have prepared for Me.

keypurr

Sure they "supported trinity doctrine" (I highlighted, above, what you stated because you have a CONTINUOUS tendency to forget, after a post or two, what you actually stated!)!

The Apostle John: "But THE COMFORTER, WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM THE FATHER will send in MY NAME, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14:26 KJ2000)"

The Apostle John: "But when THE COMFORTER is come, whom I will send unto you from THE FATHER, even THE SPIRIT of TRUTH, who proceeds from THE FATHER,HE shall testify of ME: (John 15:26 KJ2000)"

The Apostle Paul: "The grace of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the love of GOD, and the fellowship of THE HOLY SPIRIT, be with you all. Amen. (2 Corinthians 13:14 KJ2000)"

The Apostle Peter: "Elect according to the foreknowledge of GOD THE FATHER, through sanctification of THE SPIRIT, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of JESUS CHRIST: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. (1 Peter 1:2 KJ2000)"

None of these verses speak of a trinity God. Jesus Christ tells you that his Father is the only true God on John 17:3. Everything come from God through Christ to us. Including the comforter. The Father uses the son and his Holy Spirit to do his will. That does not mean they are all God. The angles do his work also.

Friend, I was a trinity believer for many years, I just could not see things that way in scripture. So I left church and follow scripture.

CHR_Iam_IST

Christ is a spiritual being, he was God's first creation...

Now we're getting somewhere! If you can just show me, IN SCRIPTURE, where GOD Created Christ???
And please do keep in mind what, The Apostle John stated, "In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with GOD, and THE WORD was GOD. All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:1, 3 KJ2000) "

God's Truth

Your testimony is intentionally untrue showing the bitterness in your heart. I edited my post to you at the top of that page and was about to go back and change the mistake on the previous page, which mistake I did admit by what I wrote, when you in turn wrote, "I think you are a troubled person." Why do you suppose I then decided to leave it for all to see? For you to judge me whom you do not know, as a "troubled person", only reveals what is in your own heart. If "Yeshua is YHWH" as you profess, and you have Yeshua in you, then you too are God in the machinations of your imagination. Therefore you judge others as if you yourself are God himself.

:sheep:

You surely are troubled.

CHR_Iam_IST

None of these verses speak of a trinity God. Jesus Christ tells you that his Father is the only true God on John 17:3. Everything come from God through Christ to us. Including the comforter. The Father uses the son and his Holy Spirit to do his will. That does not mean they are all God. The angles do his work also.

Ohhh, just like I thought: You started out by saying, "the Apostles never supported trinity doctrine", now you're changing to "None of these verses speak of a trinity God", when clearly they do . . . or else these writers are putting JESUS and THE HOLY SPIRIT on the same level as GOD. Look at the wording keypurr.

Friend, I was a trinity believer for many years, I just could not see things that way in scripture. So I left church and follow scripture.

Before you commence bragging, breaking out the party favors, and patting yourself on the back, thinking that you now following Scripture, know the following:
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they draw to themselves teachers, having itching ears; (2 Timothy 4:3 KJ2000)"
Now that passage should scare the hell of you;

but if not, "But the natural man receives not the things of THE SPIRIT of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJ2000)";

and finally, "JESUS answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see (understand, realize, etc.) THE KINGDOM of GOD. (John 3:3 KJ2000)"

daqq

You surely are troubled.

Empty accusation because you do not know me from Adam. As already stated: you judge others as if you yourself are God because you fancy yourself as having God the Father dwelling in you and can therefore do no wrong in the machinations of your imagination. However Yeshua says that the Father judges no one, and again, Yeshua says of himself that he judges no man, so you only reveal even more so now that you do not know the true God. You should stop now before your spirit puts something really wicked into your heart and mind which will inevitably come up out of your mouth like a frog. :crackup:

God's Truth

Empty accusation because you do not know me from Adam. As already stated: you judge others as if you yourself are God because you fancy yourself as having God the Father dwelling in you and can therefore do no wrong in the machinations of your imagination. However Yeshua says that the Father judges no one, and again, Yeshua says of himself that he judges no man, so you only reveal even more so now that you do not know the true God. You should stop now before your spirit puts something really wicked into your heart and mind which will inevitably come up out of your mouth like a frog. :crackup:

Just listen to yourself you are very troubled.

daqq

Just listen to yourself you are very troubled.

Why do you say you have God dwelling in you, and claim "Jesus is God", (and that he is the same person as the Father) and yet you do not do his words? It is remarkable that such passages continue to need to be posted among those who claim to follow God:

Matthew 7:1-5, John 5:22, John 8:15, John 8:50, John 12:47-50.

John 12:47-50
47. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: THE LOGOS that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day.
49. For I have not spoken from myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50. And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

By our own words we shall be judged by the Judge, who is the Memra-Logos-Word which the man Yeshua spoke, as given to him from the Father. You judge of and from yourself and your judgment not only means nothing to me but does not align with what is written. You claim to have God dwelling in you but you do not have His Word in you. Tisk, tisk. :crackup:

keypurr

Ohhh, just like I thought: You started out by saying, "the Apostles never supported trinity doctrine", now you're changing to "None of these verses speak of a trinity God", when clearly they do . . . or else these writers are putting JESUS and THE HOLY SPIRIT on the same level as GOD. Look at the wording keypurr.

Show me in these verses where the son or the Holy Spirit is God. It is not there friend, you can not add words to scripture or assume anything.

Before you commence bragging, breaking out the party favors, and patting yourself on the back, thinking that you now following Scripture, know the following:
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they draw to themselves teachers, having itching ears; (2 Timothy 4:3 KJ2000)"
Now that passage should scare the hell of you;

WHY should that scare me, the Trinity is not sound doctrine, it is a man made fable.

but if not, "But the natural man receives not the things of THE SPIRIT of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJ2000)";

and finally, "JESUS answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see (understand, realize, etc.) THE KINGDOM of GOD. (John 3:3 KJ2000)"

What makes you think that I have not been born again?

You do even know me. Your still on milk not meat.

Notice my words below.

StanJ

Your response was off the topic. Corruption sneeked it's way into the church as time past, the only true church was the early church. The Apostles, and they never spoke of a three piece God.

Another so-called truth your inner voice has told you? You're either the most dishonest person I've ever debated or the most inculcated. I lean towards dishonest.

StanJ

Show me in these verses where the son or the Holy Spirit is God. It is not there friend, you can not add words to scripture or assume anything.

You've been shown more times than is necessary for ANYONE to see the truth, especially as you claim your KNOW God's word, This is just another way you deflect and obfuscate the truth keypurr. WE know you. Repeating scripture to you is as useless as casting pearls before swine.

StanJ

I wonder if TOL has ACTUAL debate forums where there are rules and obligations? I wonder if keypurr would submit to one?

Pierac

You showed me where, what post #? It's hard to tell with all the colour you use to shout at people.

It was one page back and you even responded to it.... This shows the depth of your blindness... :(

OMG... you really are that blind/stupid?

That's why I'm here...

Yes, it was written by men like you... As 1John 5:7 This passage is absent from the manuscripts of all ancient versions (Coptic, Armenian, Ethiopic, Arabic, Slavonic)
This passage is quoted by none of the Greek Fathers, who had they had known it, would most certainly have employed it in the Trinity controversies (Sabellian and Arius).

It's first appearance in a Greek version of the (Latin) Acts of the Lateran Council in 1215. Info taken from A Textual Commentary on the Greek New testament by Bruce Metzger

So you want to use a verse that is well known to be added by men like you whom could not find the Trinity is Scripture... Let it be known... in the 12th century men made up this verse... and you falsely quote it as truth! Shame on you! I will testify against you at the throne to Jesus Himself for your false lies you lead the weak minded to!!! :readthis:

It is evil to deceive...
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Are you capable of reading scripture? As your post makes me wonder? :think:

I'm growing tired of making you look stupid... :AMR:
At least post something of substances...
Paul

BTY... Bruce Metzger is a Trinitarian like you... Suxs to be you!

Pierac

I wonder if TOL has ACTUAL debate forums where there are rules and obligations? I wonder if StanJ would submit to one? :cigar:

Paul

keypurr

You've been shown more times than is necessary for ANYONE to see the truth, especially as you claim your KNOW God's word, This is just another way you deflect and obfuscate the truth keypurr. WE know you. Repeating scripture to you is as useless as casting pearls before swine.

There is NO indication that the son or the Holy Spirit is God in these verses Sorry Stan, but it just is not there.

If you wish to add some words to the verses maybe you can get it to work for you.

Prove ALL things. You can't.

StanJ

There is NO indication that the son or the Holy Spirit is God in these verses Sorry Stan, but it just is not there.
If you wish to add some words to the verses maybe you can get it to work for you.
Prove ALL things. You can't.

What verses keypurr? All I said was you been given most of them many times. Why ask if you know them all?
Can't prove ANYTHING to a BLIND man. Jesus told us that.

daqq

Actually might as well ask the same of all the oneness and trinnys here, including "Lon", who told me a few pages back that I needed to read the Gospel of John:

WHO is The Son, The Judge, and The Logos, according to what was just posted to GT?

John 5:22, John 8:15, John 8:50, John 12:47-50

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15
15. You judge after according to the flesh: I judge no one.

John 8:50
50. Ego de ou zeto ten doxan mou. Estin ho Zeton kai Krinon.
50. And I seek not my own glory: One there is, the Seeker and Judge.

John 12:47-50
47. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: THE LOGOS that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day.
49. For I have not spoken from myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50. And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Keypurr appears to be the only other here that is fully compliant to the Scripture.
But who am I to judge? :crackup:

StanJ

Actually might as well ask the same of all the oneness and trinnys here, including "Lon", who told me a few pages back that I needed to read the Gospel of John:

and so you thought you would CHERRY PICK, and ignore all other RELEVANT verses? I'm very sure Lon meant ALL of John, including John 1

Typical. :loser: