Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But we are not the EXPRESS IMAGE of God, only Christ is that. That makes our Lord a spiritual creation, firstborn of all creatures. He had to take the form of man by dwelling in Jesus. God himself did not come, he sent his son Christ who was with him in heaven.

Merry Christmas to you and yours friend.

Merry Christmas friend,

Luke 2:10-11 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

keypurr

Merry Christmas friend,

Luke 2:10-11 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Hope your day has been good too my friend.

I feel the warmth of our God's love very strong today. I bet you did too.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I've created a new thread with the following related post, if you have any replies please post it in the new thread. Thank you.

Dear All,

I wish you all having nice breaks and a great and happy new year.

I'm a Muslim, and I'm interested to share with you some of the Islamic believes.

First, Islam believes in Christianity and Judaism as religions that came from God (not invented by humans). The way by which these religions were communicated was through God messengers who are "humans" who are very pure or purified by God from sins to communicate these pure and divine messages and to be a role to people in applying what they say. Messages (holy books) were communicated through the Angel Gabriel. Mosses (peace be upon him) came with Torah as the holy book to the children of Israel. Jesus (peace be upon him) came with Injil as the holy book beside the Torah as it continued to Moses message. We should not worship God in the way we want but we should worship Him in the way he ordered us to do.

Messages were not protected, people had the chance to change in them, translations were not perfect which lead at the end to distortions in these messages. This required a new submission of the pure and correct divine message which came through prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) in the form of the holy Quran and prophet Mohammad (PBUH) teachings. The holy Quran was protected along 14 centuries from being changed, no one word has changed in this final message. The more important is that millions of Muslims read in it Quran daily and memorize it partially or as a whole which makes it a message that is live in the hearts of Muslims not just as a book. Muslims believe that there are no further divine messages because prophet Mohammad came with the last message from God and this message will be protected until the day of resurrection in which each and every person will judged alone in front of God for his/her own believes and his/her doings. The day of pure and perfect Justice. At the same time God is the most merciful, if you just raise your hands to Him to sincerely ask forgiveness from your sins, God directly accept it, He is so close to us. However if it's related to humans rights (ex. money) you should return these rights to their owners so that your sins would be forgiven.

God speaks in Holy Quran to the whole humanity, Muslims, non Muslims, Jews and Christians, and He is guiding them to worship Him and to abide to this final and pure message from God.

God says in Quran to prophet Mohammad (PBUH), to Muslims and to every person:
"(1) Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
(2) Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
(3) He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
(4) And there is none like unto Him."

"Allah" is the name of God and only God, who created us and bringing us all the gifts we are living with.

All Muslims do believe in Jesus as a messenger from God, he is one of the purist human beings and a prophet who came with signs to the children of Israel to bring them to the straight way, just like Mosses and like Mohammad (peace be upon them all).

Thank you for reading what I have written, and there is nothing made me write this message to you except my believe in God and my sincere willingness to communicate this message to you for the sake of God's acceptance, because otherwise I'll be asked why I haven't done so in the Day of Judgement.

I will be so happy if I knew any questions or inquiries you want to know their answers.

At the end I respect all of you, respect your right to believe in whatever you want to believe in (although may not agree to it, and see a great danger in it). Just imagine what would be the case if you considered Jesus God or Son of God, and this was not right, what would you say in front of God in the day of Judgement. Do your own research because nobody will be in your place at that time. There are a lot of questions that have no answers like how could Jesus be God and Son of God, does he has one or two natures, etc. Islam has the most obvious and direct answer: Allah is the God and only one. The same eternal message that prophets Adam, Noah, Joseph, Abraham,... etc. guided people to, they mentioned no trinity nor the existence of Son of God.

"Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. Yet there are men who take (for worship) others besides Allah, as equal (with Allah): They love them as they should love Allah. But those of Faith are overflowing in their love for Allah. If only the unrighteous could see, behold, they would see the penalty: that to Allah belongs all power, and Allah will strongly enforce the penalty."
Quran 2-[164, 165]

"But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall soon admit to Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal home: Therein shall they have companions pure and holy: We shall admit them to shades, cool and ever deepening."
Quran 4-57

Thank you.

The copy of the original bible in greek and hebrew still hasn't been changed.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jesus was speaking for himself Thomas, he said he had the power to lay down his life and the power to take it up again. He did.

The temporary man God thing dosnt work.

Deuteronomy 18:18 KJV

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Hear that sound Caino?

That's me revvin' up the TOL street sweeper again.

P.S. That prophet was not Mohammad.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Deuteronomy 18:18 KJV

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Hear that sound Caino?

That's me revvin' up the TOL street sweeper again.

P.S. That prophet was not Mohammad.

I quoted Jesus directly, you needed to go find a quote from the people who don't belive in Jesus as the Son of God in order to disagree with Jesus.

Whenever people disagree with Jesus they go find secondary sources that have been made equal to Jesus by deifying the Bible books.

You are only fooling yourself.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep, he was just human then.

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
You don't know greek, do you?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You don't know greek, do you?

Guess the entire greek text has been mistranslated. But I what was translated by those who did the original are a little ahead of you.

New International Version
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

New Living Translation
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

English Standard Version

New American Standard Bible

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible

International Standard Version
In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

NET Bible
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jubilee Bible 2000
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and the Word was God.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Darby Bible Translation
In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Young's Literal Translation
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
John 1:1 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
John 1:1 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.

read more, up to verse 14 at least - John 1:14 - And The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, ( and we beheld His Glory, The Glory as of the Only Begotten of The Father,) full of Grace and Truth. NKJV. you can't read one verse and get it. pray on it. soak it up, drink it in. - :king: