Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Nope. You miss what the definition of Christianity is;

Christianity noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Religion stemming from the teachings of Jesus in the 1st century AD. Its sacred scripture is the Bible, particularly the New Testament. Its principal tenets are that Jesus is the Son of God (the second person of the Holy Trinity), that God's love for the world is the essential component of his being, and that Jesus died to redeem humankind. Christianity was originally a movement of Jews who accepted Jesus as the messiah, but the movement quickly became predominantly Gentile. The early church was shaped by St. Paul and other Christian missionaries and theologians; it was persecuted under the Roman Empire but supported by Constantine I, the first Christian emperor. In medieval and early modern Europe, Christian thinkers such as St. Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, and Martin Luther contributed to the growth of Christian theology, and beginning in the 15th century missionaries spread the faith throughout much of the world. The major divisions of Christianity are Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Nearly all Christian churches have an ordained clergy, members of which are typically though not universally male. Members of the clergy lead group worship services and are viewed as intermediaries between the laity and the divine in some churches. Most Christian churches administer two sacraments, baptism and the Eucharist. In the early 21st century there were more than two billion adherents of Christianity throughout the world, found on all continents. From Merriam Webster's online dictionary

What is your definition of Christianity?
Yes Marriam Webster's catholic dictionary which claims Jew and Israelite are synonyms. I am sorry but their understanding is pretty lame. Thomas Jefferson would be a non-Christian deist. Though everything he thought religiously was neoebionite Unitarian.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes Marriam Webster's catholic dictionary which claims Jew and Israelite are synonyms. I am sorry but their understanding is pretty lame. Thomas Jefferson would be a non-Christian deist. Though everything he thought religiously was neoebionite Unitarian.

Grasping at straws are we.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am a Christian whether you like it or not.

You are not a Christian, you are a Unitarian who denies the Holy Trinity.
In doing so you make Christ a mere man when God calls Him his beloved son:

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
You are not a Christian, you are a Unitarian who denies the Holy Trinity.
In doing so you make Christ a mere man when God calls Him his beloved son:

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
He is a statement, and he can't be a statement when you make him a complete equal with God. You are an idolater is trying to redefine Christianity. Eat the "Golden Calfe", or start putting up and shutting up.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is a statement, and he can't be a statement when you make him a complete equal with God. You are an idolater is trying to redefine Christianity. Eat the "Golden Calfe", or start putting up and shutting up.

Get a grip:

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Add these to your signature and get it right.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Get a grip:

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with a God, and the Word was God.
At the beginning it was therof a statement, and a statement was thereof with a God; and the God was thereof a statement...

A such, it was thereof at a beginning with a God.

John 1:14: And a statement the flesh happened and tabernacle among us.

Notice they are 2 different statements. One is YHWH, and the other is the uniquely begotten son.

This is my conclusion after researching it for years. The problem with your version of god is that no one is afraid of it.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At the beginning it was therof a statement, and a statement was thereof with a God; and the God was thereof a statement...

A such, it was thereof at a beginning with a God.

John 1:14: And a statement the flesh happened and tabernacle among us.

Notice they are 2 different statements. One is YHWH, and the other is the uniquely begotten son.

This is my conclusion after researching it for years. The problem with your version of god is that no one is afraid of it.

You need to research it some more. :poly:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to fear God, but you don't. Is that why you like the images and worship them?

What images? Jesus is not an image. He is God.

John 8:58 King James Version (KJV)

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Exodus 3:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

He claims to be the I AM of Exodus. This is why they picked up stones to stone him.