Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

musterion

I would like to know what specific kind of uni he is...it could be pretty much anything and he's hiding it for a reason.

keypurr

What images? Jesus is not an image. He is God.
John 8:58 King James Version (KJV)

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Exodus 3:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

He claims to be the I AM of Exodus. This is why they picked up stones to stone him.

Here is a verse you quoted earlier:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

You can not have it both ways friend.

Christ is the express image of the Father and is a creature not God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here is a verse you quoted earlier:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

You can not have it both ways friend.

Christ is the express image of the Father and is a creature not God.

yes, keypu, WE are also created in the IMAGE of God, in earthly form. God came to dwell WITH us, through Jesus Christ, an extension of God, who is God. Jesus. Amen. you can't seem to seperate flesh, and Spirit. you make other necessary leaps of faith, but not this one. you keep telling us, we keep telling you.:grave:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
t​
e​
a​
r​
down this temple and in three days​
I​
w​
I​
I​
l​
l​
raise it up again

Last edited:

keypurr

yes, keypu, WE are also created in the IMAGE of God, in earthly form. God came to dwell WITH us, through Jesus Christ, an extension of God, who is God. Jesus. Amen. you can't seem to seperate flesh, and Spirit. you make other necessary leaps of faith, but not this one. you keep telling us, we keep telling you.:grave:

But we are not the EXPRESS IMAGE of God, only Christ is that. That makes our Lord a spiritual creation, firstborn of all creatures. He had to take the form of man by dwelling in Jesus. God himself did not come, he sent his son Christ who was with him in heaven.

Merry Christmas to you and yours friend.