Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
If you cannot prove your beliefs with scripture, repent for believing it.

Ha ha

OK I'll prove it. My beliefs is in:

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

keypurr

Jesus is God

Before Jesus incarnate as one of his own mortal creations he was God the Son on high, in his rightful place, doing his Fathers will.

I think Jesus was born in Bethlehem.

Christ, the son of God was with God at the creation.

I only see one as God, the Father. Christ is the express image of God. All images are creations. He is a created form of God.

God's Truth

Ha ha

OK I'll prove it. My beliefs is in:

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

You do not believe that scripture as stated. You believe that God does not really mean 'whoever', but instead means whoever of the believers who believe.

You have a nonsense denomination, a denomination that goes against the Word of God.

God's Truth

Again, not all Michaels in the Bible are "archangels"

The Michael of the Book of Revelation is NOT called an archangel. He has angels under his command, I believe that he is the Son of God aka Jesus. You probably disagree, that's fine, but he still isn't called Michael the archangel.

An arch angel would have angels at his command.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
An arch angel would have angels at his command.

Lets put this issue to rest. I can see your point of view wherein you assume that the Michael of the BOR is an "archangel", I'm simply pointing out that it doesn't say that. You could be right, it's a legitimate point of view in light of the other occasions of the scripture where an archangel named Michael is discussed.

But in answer to your last post:

"Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. "Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?"

Caino

BANNED
Banned

I only see one as God, the Father. Christ is the express image of God. All images are creations. He is a created form of God.

Again, we are close, I think the preexisting Son of God took on the human form in Bethlehem. He is our creator, his Father is his creator, we are the Fathers grandchildren, the Father and Son are indistinguishably unified in divinity.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You do not believe that scripture as stated. You believe that God does not really mean 'whoever', but instead means whoever of the believers who believe.

You have a nonsense denomination, a denomination that goes against the Word of God.

All I did was post the quotes on predistined and you come back with denomination flaming talk.

You are the one who started the flaming wars.

But unlike Pate, Pate claims predistined isn't even in the bible. Makes us wonder if he even reads the bible.

God's Truth

Lets put this issue to rest. I can see your point of view wherein you assume that the Michael of the BOR is an "archangel", I'm simply pointing out that it doesn't say that. You could be right, it's a legitimate point of view in light of the other occasions of the scripture where an archangel named Michael is discussed.

But in answer to your last post:

"Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. "Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?"

That does not mean Jesus is Michael.

You want me to believe that Jesus' name was Michael, and the arch angel was named Michael.

There is no scripture that would have me believe that Jesus' name was Michael

The scriptures led me to believe that the arch angel is named Michael, and there are angels at his command.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You're saying that Christ is not a creation if he was with God at creation? Can't have it both ways.

FREEDOOOMMMM

It? Do I believe it? it what?

hehehe...I love oatmeal the person and the food

I think he's saying do you believe that Jesus == God

Which I think is absolutely the stupidest thing I may have yet heard.

Why would God say, "This is my son with whom I am well pleased"

Why not just say, "This is myself and I am quite pleased with how amazing I am...Cue the dove Gabe"

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hehehe...I love oatmeal the person and the food

I think he's saying do you believe that Jesus == God

Which I think is absolutely the stupidest thing I may have yet heard.

Why would God say, "This is my son with whom I am well pleased"

Why not just say, "This is myself and I am quite pleased with how amazing I am...Cue the dove Gabe"

Jesus is God.

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

keypurr

You're saying that Christ is not a creation if he was with God at creation? Can't have it both ways.

Yes I can. Christ was created FIRST. All things were created by God through Christ.
Christ is FIRSTBORN of ALL CREATURES. Christ is a spiritual creature, an express image of the Father. The Father was pleased that it contained his fullness. God had created a powerfull spiritual being, his son Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes I can. Christ was created FIRST. All things were created by God through Christ.
Christ is FIRSTBORN of ALL CREATURES. Christ is a spiritual creature, an express image of the Father. The Father was pleased that it contained his fullness. God had created a powerfull spiritual being, his son Christ.

No you can not except in your own mind. The Creator is not part of the creation.

keypurr

Jesus is God.

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

This does not prove your point my brother for the word is not Jesus.
Jesus was born flesh, he did not become flesh.
Jesus came into being when he was born. He did not come down from heaven.
The Christ in him did. The Christ in him is a spirit that BECAME flesh and is a form of God.

I think the English translations have really made it hard to see what the scriptures are saying. God was manifested in Christ, that means God was made known through Christ, not that God himself came to us.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't! Yes he was! No he wasn't!:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: