Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

FREEDOOOMMMM

Jesus is God.

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Let's see if we can do this intelligently.. The way the sentence is constructed in many Greek manuscripts Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεός ἦν ὁ λόγος can also be translated with the second θεός meaning "divine" which would make the sentence, "...and divine was the Word." Makes much more sense to me. I mean if God is omnipotent why would he need to create three additional pieces of Himself and call them something different other than God? Unless this was simple human error (which is known to occur) which most Christians say is impossible. Error couldn't occur in an inerrant thing. Even if it was written thousands of years ago from second and third hand accounts in many cases and then translated and re-translated multiple times. And then it survived those first inbred generations after Noah.....uhhhhhhhh......BAN:banana:ANAS

FREEDOOOMMMM

Let's see if we can do this intelligently.. The way the sentence is constructed in many Greek manuscripts Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεός ἦν ὁ λόγος can also be translated with the second θεός meaning "divine" which would make the sentence, "...and divine was the Word." Makes much more sense to me. I mean if God is omnipotent why would he need to create three additional pieces of Himself and call them something different other than God? Unless this was simple human error (which is known to occur) which most Christians say is impossible. Error couldn't occur in an inerrant thing. Even if it was written thousands of years ago from second and third hand accounts in many cases and then translated and re-translated multiple times. And then it survived those first inbred generations after Noah.....uhhhhhhhh......BAN:banana:ANAS

Guess we can't do this intelligently

my b thought I was somewhere else

keypurr

Before Jesus incarnate as one of his own mortal creations he was God the Son on high, in his rightful place, doing his Fathers will.

Christ yes, Jesus no. Jesus was not born God. He grew in wisdom. God does not need to grow in wisdom. Neither does Christ for he was given the fullness of the Father at his creation.

God's Truth

hehehe...I love oatmeal the person and the food

I think he's saying do you believe that Jesus == God

Which I think is absolutely the stupidest thing I may have yet heard.

Why would God say, "This is my son with whom I am well pleased"

Why not just say, "This is myself and I am quite pleased with how amazing I am...Cue the dove Gabe"

Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son.

When a human comes from us what do we call him?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
it occurs to me, the people who can't grasp that Jesus Is God, likely never will. there may be a mental block or flaw in the brain that won't allow The Word to be comprehended and understood. keypurr and freeeddoomm can't see it, i'm done on this topic, let them try to convince us. John 1:1,2 - says it plain as day:deadhorse:

God's Truth

freeeeeeduuuuummm - has a long way to go. ain't worth it:deadhorse:

I know what you mean. However, look at how these so called Christians speak to those who do not agree with them.

It is never as beating a dead horse to speak about the Bible.

Even if no one agrees with what I say, God always blesses me for it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I know what you mean. However, look at how these so called Christians speak to those who do not agree with them.

It is never as beating a dead horse to speak about the Bible.

Even if no one agrees with what I say, God always blesses me for it.

true. i pray for patience. i know we get through to some. it just seems sometimes like some folks just read sentences in The Bible, if that. they make no real effort to see it. they just think in earthly, human terms:listen:

Last edited:

God's Truth

it occurs to me, the people who can't grasp that Jesus Is God, likely never will. there may be a mental block or flaw in the brain that won't allow The Word to be comprehended and understood. keypurr and freeeddoomm can't see it, i'm done on this topic, let them try to convince us. John 1:1,2 - says it plain as day

It seems that many who believe in any false doctrine or doctrines do not want to give it up.

I only want God's Truth.

Satan ensnares people to believe and preach false doctrines. They do his work.

God's Truth

true. i pray for patience. i know we get through to some. it just seems sometimes like some folks just read sentences in The Bible, if that. they make no real effort to se it. they just think in earthly, human terms:listen:

There is nothing I would rather do than speak about God.

It is astonishing how I can patiently explain things and post scripture that plainly says what I believe, but the people I am discussing with cannot see it.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Christ yes, Jesus no. Jesus was not born God. He grew in wisdom. God does not need to grow in wisdom. Neither does Christ for he was given the fullness of the Father at his creation.

As a miraculous duel origin being Jesus grew in human wisdom, he could self limit his divinity in accordance with the will of his Father. He returned to his rightful place in heaven after he completed the requirements of the Father which gave him unquestioned authority over his creation.

Your argument that our temporary man-God is a 30 year old wise carpenter from Nazereth is just as unimpresive as saying he grew in human wisdom therefor he could not have been a divine spiritual personality already.

keypurr

As a miraculous duel origin being Jesus grew in human wisdom, he could self limit his divinity in accordance with the will of his Father. He returned to his rightful place in heaven after he completed the requirements of the Father which gave him unquestioned authority over his creation.

Your argument that our temporary man-God is a 30 year old wise carpenter from Nazereth is just as unimpresive as saying he grew in human wisdom therefor he could not have been a divine spiritual personality already.

Jesus was a MAN, Christ is a SPIRIT that became a man.

Christ is a created form of God, he came from heaven. Jesus came from Mary. Acts 10:38 supports my thoughts that he received the power of Christ at his anointing. Rabbis had to be thirty years old or older.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus was a MAN, Christ is a SPIRIT that became a man.

Christ is a created form of God, he came from heaven. Jesus came from Mary. Acts 10:38 supports my thoughts that he received the power of Christ at his anointing. Rabbis had to be thirty years old or older.

Quit preaching theory as fact!