Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

No, I did not say Jesus was the archangel Michael, I believe Jesus is Michael, the Son of God. If you look at the Book of Revelation you will see that Michael of the BOR is not called an archangel.

An arch angel would have angels at his service.

Jude 1:9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

I do agree that Christ Michael resurrected a I likeness of his former incarnate human form that was "Jesus", and that form is the kind of part spirit, part material form that we will be resurrected in on our first mansion world experience, but Michael eventually returned to the high spirit form of his office.

So then, you claim that Jesus was named Michael, but was not an arch angel.

I cannot get rid of what Jude says. There is no reason to believe that is error.

Why would Michael say the Lord rebuke you when HE IS THE LORD?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
An arch angel would have angels at his service.

Jude 1:9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

So then, you claim that Jesus was named Michael, but was not an arch angel.

I cannot get rid of what Jude says. There is no reason to believe that is error.

Why would Michael say the Lord rebuke you when HE IS THE LORD?

We are having a failure to communicate.

Do a word search on the name "Michael" in the Bible. Not every Michael of the Bible is an archangel. Like Michael Jorden, he wasn't an archangel just because his first name is Michael. Same with The Book of Revelation.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Do a word search on the name "Michael" in the Bible. Not every Michael of the Bible is an archangel. Like Michael Jorden, he wasn't an archangel just because his first name is Michael. Same with The Book of Revelation.

May I borrow "failure to communicate" from you? That's the magic word

God's Truth

I gave you the scripture that says Michael was an arch angel. Then I spoke about Revelation and the scripture that says Michael.

What in the world are you talking about when you talk about other Michaels in the Bible and Michael Jorden?

The Bible says Michael is an arch angel.

Revelation says Michael and his angels fought against the dragon.

Those are the only two scriptures we were talking about, so why are you bringing up humans named Michael?

Which scriptures say Jesus was Michael in heaven before coming to earth?

Why would Michael the angel tell Satan the Lord rebuke you if he is the Lord?

Last edited:

keypurr

wow. quoting psalms to explain Jesus ? or even Old testament references, you are stuck in the OT. of course, son of God, means something different to people that do not believe. Jesus is The Word come in the flesh. period. you are confusing yourself by trying to define Jesus. have fun wasting your time, cuz ur getting all wrong.:carryon:

What reason do you have for accepting Jesus as your Lord if you do not have some knowledge of the OT. The OT is the foundation for the NT.

keypurr

Jesus gave up his glorified body in heaven and got a flesh body.

Jesus was a Man.,

How did Jesus give up his glorified body to become a man?

For that answer consider what I have been telling you for over two years.

Christ is a spirit not a man. He entered the Body of Jesus and taught us about his God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Christ is a spirit not a man. He entered the Body of Jesus and taught us about his God.

I would not say it that way but you are correct in saying that he did not have a glorified body at that time.

keypurr

Jesus is God

I would not say it that way but you are correct in saying that he did not have a glorified body at that time.

He was a Glorified spirit at that time. Jesus is flesh, Christ is a spirit. I see no other way scripture sounds correct. The key for me was Heb 1:3. God created his express image and gave it power. This is his true son, after creating all things through this son, he sent him to liv and die in Jesus his flesh son. God could not trust any body to hold that power so God provided a body for Christ, that is what Jesus is. The sinless man to hold the spiritual son of the most high God.

God's Truth

Jesus came in the likeness of sinful flesh. He was found in appearance as a man. Jesus was made like a man.

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!

2 Corinthians 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

Hebrews 2:17 For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people

Romans 1:3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David,

Romans 8:3
For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh,

keypurr

Jesus came in the likeness of sinful flesh. He was found in appearance as a man. Jesus was made like a man.

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!

2 Corinthians 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

Hebrews 2:17 For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people

Romans 1:3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David,

For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh,

WHAT WAS HE BEFORE HE BECAME A MAN?

Jesus was born, came into existence by Mary. He did not live until h e was born.
But the Christ IN HIM was with God at the creation. Christ is a spirit that BECAME man by dwelling in Jesus. Christ is the true son that God sent to us. Christ spoke through Jesus. Christ came down from heaven, not Jesus. That is what has been given to me to share. Christ is a form of God, Jesus is a man. Jesus became the Christ at his anointing with the spirit Christ who came to die for our sins. He could only do that by dwelling in a man. God can not die so he sent his created son to do that. Christ is the exact IMAGE of God, all images are creations. Christ is firstborn of all CREATURES. Col 1:15.

keypurr

This is not telling us HOW GT.
What was Christ before he BECAME flesh?
You need to study that subject to understand how Christ became flesh.
Start with Heb 1:3, Col 1:15. Hopefully you will see the two sons I have been trying to tell you about. The flesh and the spiritual.

God's Truth

Jesus was born, came into existence by Mary. He did not live until h e was born.
But the Christ IN HIM was with God at the creation. Christ is a spirit that BECAME man by dwelling in Jesus. Christ is the true son that God sent to us. Christ spoke through Jesus. Christ came down from heaven, not Jesus. That is what has been given to me to share. Christ is a form of God, Jesus is a man. Jesus became the Christ at his anointing with the spirit Christ who came to die for our sins. He could only do that by dwelling in a man. God can not die so he sent his created son to do that. Christ is the exact IMAGE of God, all images are creations. Christ is firstborn of all CREATURES. Col 1:15.

The scriptures say that Jesus came.

Just believe the scriptures.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I gave you the scripture that says Michael was an arch angel. Then I spoke about Revelation and the scripture that says Michael.

What in the world are you talking about when you talk about other Michaels in the Bible and Michael Jorden?

The Bible says Michael is an arch angel.

Revelation says Michael and his angels fought against the dragon.

Those are the only two scriptures we were talking about, so why are you bringing up humans named Michael?

Which scriptures say Jesus was Michael in heaven before coming to earth?

Why would Michael the angel tell Satan the Lord rebuke you if he is the Lord?

Again, not all Michaels in the Bible are "archangels"

The Michael of the Book of Revelation is NOT called an archangel. He has angels under his command, I believe that he is the Son of God aka Jesus. You probably disagree, that's fine, but he still isn't called Michael the archangel.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Before Jesus incarnate as one of his own mortal creations he was God the Son on high, in his rightful place, doing his Fathers will.