Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was a MAN, Christ is a SPIRIT that became a man.

Christ is a created form of God, he came from heaven. Jesus came from Mary. Acts 10:38 supports my thoughts that he received the power of Christ at his anointing. Rabbis had to be thirty years old or older.

Jesus was both God and Man. Gabriel came down from heaven to tell Mary that the Son of God was coming down from heaven. Yes, he was spirit, but he was a spiritual being who created this world who existed prior to the world.

I rely on what Jesus himself said about himself, what he did and where he is now.

To claim a mortal became a second temporary God in monotheism dosnt make any sense.

FREEDOOOMMMM

freeeeeeduuuuummm - has a long way to go. ain't worth it:deadhorse:

In a previous post I proved the differences in the original greek translation of John 1:1. But what you believe is exactly what you want to believe, and you do it without question. Blindly follow your god straight to the grave. You're delusional and can't think for yourself.

Lon

In a previous post I proved the differences in the original greek translation of John 1:1. But what you believe is exactly what you want to believe, and you do it without question. Blindly follow your god straight to the grave. You're delusional and can't think for yourself.

"Think for yourself" :think: That's rationalization for rationalizing. We need to 'think' some things are clearer left as God gives them to us, without 'thinking for ourselves.' We wind up missing part and 'rationalizing' either or, when we should be believing "both/and" John 1:1

FREEDOOOMMMM

"Think for yourself" :think: That's rationalization for rationalizing. We need to 'think' some things are clearer left as God gives them to us, without 'thinking for ourselves.' We wind up missing part and 'rationalizing' either or, when we should be believing "both/and" John 1:1

You are irrational. Go kill you some homosexuals and adulterers then. Because that's exactly what God told you to do. Or did you think that part out of the Bible...if so good for you. Now just think some more.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

if you PROVED anything, you are the FIRST. congratulations, now we can all log off TOL, cuz freeedumm PROVED everything. finally. where have you been for 2000 years ?:chuckle:

genuineoriginal

You are irrational. Go kill you some homosexuals and adulterers then. Because that's exactly what God told you to do. Or did you think that part out of the Bible...if so good for you. Now just think some more.
I see you weren't informed that the Bible gives specific rules for killing homosexuals and adulterers.
  1. You have to have two or three eyewitnesses to the act or the offenders go free.
  2. Both parties to the adultery or homosexual act must be brought before the judges in a public hearing.
  3. The eyewitnesses must be examined by the judges to see if they are false witnesses.
  4. If the eyewitnesses are found to be false witnesses, they will be put to death instead.
  5. If the eyewitnesses are found to be truthful, then they must be the ones to throw the first stone.
  6. The rest of the people at the public hearing must also participate in executing the guilty.

Anything else would be going against what the Bible commands.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I see you weren't informed that the Bible gives specific rules for killing homosexuals and adulterers.
  1. You have to have two or three eyewitnesses to the act or the offenders go free.
  2. Both parties to the adultery or homosexual act must be brought before the judges in a public hearing.
  3. The eyewitnesses must be examined by the judges to see if they are false witnesses.
  4. If the eyewitnesses are found to be false witnesses, they will be put to death instead.
  5. If the eyewitnesses are found to be truthful, then they must be the ones to throw the first stone.
  6. The rest of the people at the public hearing must also participate in executing the guilty.

Anything else would be going against what the Bible commands.

They used the Bible rules to reject Jesus as well. Some of todays Christians are just a clueless lot of religious fanatics comparable to Muslims.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They used the Bible rules to reject Jesus as well. Some of todays Christians are just a clueless lot of religious fanatics comparable to Muslims.

This, coming from a "Cultist!" Remember now, you're not
a Christian believer, so stop preaching something you know
little or nothing about!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If you look at the rules, it becomes obvious how Jesus thwarted the crowd when they brought a woman found in adultery to Him.

I was referring to the scripture used to discredit Jesus as the expected Messiah. They still use that scripture today as the basis for their unbelief.

keypurr

Jesus was both God and Man. Gabriel came down from heaven to tell Mary that the Son of God was coming down from heaven. Yes, he was spirit, but he was a spiritual being who created this world who existed prior to the world.

I rely on what Jesus himself said about himself, what he did and where he is now.

To claim a mortal became a second temporary God in monotheism dosnt make any sense.

You add some words friend, Mary was told she was having a baby, not that the son of God was coming down from heaven. Christ came down from heaven when Jesus was anointed with him. Not before. That is when Jesus got his POWER.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You add some words friend, Mary was told she was having a baby, not that the son of God was coming down from heaven. Christ came down from heaven when Jesus was anointed with him. Not before. That is when Jesus got his POWER.

That is true, I did add some words based on later events, so you are correct about that, but Keypur, why do you assume Jesus did not already have power or consciousness of his pre-incarnate identity? The glory he had with God before thus world was? By the time Jesus appeared in the Jordan, God was already pleased with his Son, although within the limitations of scripture, the years before the baptism are little known other than Totton Lenetts keen observation that at a mere 13 years of age, Jesus was already brilliant. So, why do you just assume????

Last edited:

Zeke

Jesus the fulness of the Godhead that controls your existence reigns in London, Rome, and DC, which controls all salvation based on straw dogma of historical phantoms.

keypurr

That is true, I did add some words based on later events, so you are correct about that, but Keypur, why do you assume Jesus did not already have power or consciousness of his pre-incarnate identity? The glory he had with God before thus world was? By the time Jesus appeared in the Jordan, God was already pleased with his Son, although within the limitations of scripture, the years before the baptism are little known other than Totton Lenetts keen observation that at a mere 13 years of age, Jesus was already brilliant. So, why do you just assume????

Friend I can not see the power of The Father given to a child. Christ had the ability to lay the foundation of the universe. God needed a mature sinless man to carry the spirit Christ. Jesus was gifted before he was anointed but he had no power before his time which was his anointing.
It was not until AFTER Jesus was anointed God declared that this was his son. I do not argue that he was gifted at 13, but he did not have the spirit of power at that time and it was that spirit that came down from heaven to save us.