Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

beloved57

Explain Hebrews 10:5 to me, I must be reading it wrong. I see Christ speaking about a body prepared for him. What would that mean to you? It tells me that Christ is a spirit and needed a body to take over. What kind of body would he need? Maybe a sinless one, for Christ has the power God gave him before the world was.

Wow. That seems to make sense so far. When did Jesus get his power? Acts 10:38. He got it at his anointing. That is the same time God announced from heaven that THIS WAS HIS SON. God sent his spiritual son to die for us in the form of a man. Jesus was not born the Christ, he became the Christ. Christ created the universe for his father, Jesus had to grow in wisdom. Are you seeing what I am trying to show you?
Yes there are Jn 1:1, but it's none saying that He is not God.

keypurr

Jesus is God

Yes there are Jn 1:1, but it's none saying that He is not God.

Not really, the word in John 1 is the spirit Christ, he is the WORD, not Jesus. Christ was with God and Christ is a FORM of God. But Christ is NOT God. Christ became flesh by dwelling in Jesus. This makes Jesus as a form of God also, but not the most high God. Christ is a creation, the express image of the Father. He is the image of the invisible God, a SPIRIT. Jesus is that body mentioned in Heb 10:5. Christ is the real spiritual son that God sent to us, Jesus is the flesh son.

There is nothing saying that Peter, Paul and the others are not God either. That does not make them all God.

beloved57

No really, the word in John 1 is the spirit Christ, he is the WORD, not Jesus. Christ was with God and Christ is a FORM of God. But Christ is NOT God. Christ became flesh by dwelling in Jesus. This makes Jesus as a form of God also, but not the most high God. Christ is a creation, the express image of the Father. He is the image of the invisible God, a SPIRIT. Jesus is that body mentioned in Heb 10:5. Christ is the real spiritual son that God sent to us, Jesus is the flesh son.

The Word was God John 1:1 and the only begotten John 1:14 now you need to show me one scripture that says Jesus Christ was not God !

keypurr

The Word was God John 1:1 and the only begotten John 1:14 now you need to show me one scripture that says Jesus Christ was not God !

Show me that the word was Jesus?

Verse 14:
The WORD BECAME FLESH. That shows that a spiritual being BECAME Flesh. Jesus was born flesh, he did not become flesh, he was flesh. CHRIST, the spiritual son of the most high God, became flesh. He came with the power of the Father. He needed a sinless body to live in and he went into the body of Jesus at the baptism of Jesus. Acts 10:38. God then declared that this was his son and Jesus went into the wilderness to adjust to the great power and knowledge he just received. Only then is it recorded Satan tempted him. God can not be tempted, but Jesus Christ was. Christ became flesh to manifest (make known) the Father to mankind. Christ was sent, he did not come of his own accord, he was sent by his Father who is his creator. Christ is a form of the Father but not the Father. Only the Father is God, the most high God.

beloved57

Show me that the word was Jesus?

Verse 14:
The WORD BECAME FLESH. That shows that a spiritual being BECAME Flesh. Jesus was born flesh, he did not become flesh, he was flesh. CHRIST, the spiritual son of the most high God, became flesh. He came with the power of the Father. He needed a sinless body to live in and he went into the body of Jesus at the baptism of Jesus. Acts 10:38. God then declared that this was his son and Jesus went into the wilderness to adjust to the great power and knowledge he just received. Only then is it recorded Satan tempted him. God can not be tempted, but Jesus Christ was. Christ became flesh to manifest (make known) the Father to mankind. Christ was sent, he did not come of his own accord, he was sent by his Father who is his creator. Christ is a form of the Father but not the Father. Only the Father is God, the most high God.

I just showed you, you can not see. Now show me the scripture that says Jesus is not God !

keypurr

I just showed you, you can not see. Now show me the scripture that says Jesus is not God !

Read John 17:3. The Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD, these are the words of your Lord.
Why do you not believe them? Whois the boss of your life? God or your church?
A churchman is one thing a true Christian is something different.

Christ said that his Father is the only true God that is good enough for me. I will follow the Lord to please his Father.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Explain Hebrews 10:5 to me, I must be reading it wrong. I see Christ speaking about a body prepared for him. What would that mean to you? It tells me that Christ is a spirit and needed a body to take over. What kind of body would he need? Maybe a sinless one, for Christ has the power God gave him before the world was.

The Body speaks of the whole man Jesus.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Wow. That seems to make sense so far. When did Jesus get his power? Acts 10:38. He got it at his anointing. That is the same time God announced from heaven that THIS WAS HIS SON.

THIS WAS HIS SON is speaking of Jesus the man which was announced at His birth, His baptism and His resurrection.

God sent his spiritual son to die for us in the form of a man.

Jesus was/is a man who died.

His anointing never died.

Jesus was not born the Christ, he became the Christ. Christ created the universe for his father, Jesus had to grow in wisdom. Are you seeing what I am trying to show you?

Jesus was born the Christ by reason of Father and Son principle.

The Father created the universe by His own word out of his own being.

The same Jesus who grew in wisdom was crucified WITHOUT THE ANOINTING and raised from the dead by his Father who IS THE ANOINTING.

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

LA

keypurr

The Body speaks of the whole man Jesus.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Sorry but I disagree.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

THIS WAS HIS SON is speaking of Jesus the man which was announced at His birth, His baptism and His resurrection.

AGAIN, I disagree.
This is the complete son, the spiritual and the flesh

Jesus was/is a man who died.

His anointing never died.

With Christ IN him.

Jesus was born the Christ by reason of Father and Son principle.

Then why did he grow in wisdom?

The Father created the universe by His own word out of his own being.

Christ is that word

The same Jesus who grew in wisdom was crucified WITHOUT THE ANOINTING and raised from the dead by his Father who IS THE ANOINTING.

???? God is the anointor not the anointing.

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

LA

The Father can be in you and me also. It was the express IMAGE that was in Jesus.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
trinity-contemp.jpg

There were heretics who crept into the church the Alogi and the Ebionites denied the deity of Christ in the early Church.
Then Arius denied the deity of Christ as he regarded Christ as a demi-God. In our modern Church the
Jehovah's Witnesses, Iglesia Ni Chisto (Filipino Cult) and Unitarians and the Modernists deny his deity.

The Son who is God from eternity took upon himself man's nature. He was fully God and fully Man.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

keypurr

trinity-contemp.jpg

There were heretics who crept into the church the Alogi and the Ebionites denied the deity of Christ in the early Church.

Then Arius denied the deity of Christ as he regarded Christ as a demi-God. In our modern Church the

Jehovah's Witnesses, Iglesia Ni Chisto (Filipino Cult) and Unitarians and the Modernists deny his deity.

The Son who is God from eternity took upon himself man's nature. He was fully God and fully Man.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

I am not denying his deity. But lets define deity. God, godlike, holy, Devine a god?

Christ is a form of God but he is not God. Your false trinity has made him God. That breaks the commandments of God. You completely ignore the words of your Lord in John 17:3.

The son is the express image of his creator, there was a time that he did not exist. The creator was alone. The creator is the only non creature. Christ is firstborn of all creatures. Nothing you posted says Jesus Christ is God. There is no scriptural proof of a three piece God. The trinity is a man made fable.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not denying his deity. But lets define deity. God, godlike, holy, Devine a god?

Christ is a form of God but he is not God. Your false trinity has made him God. That breaks the commandments of God. You completely ignore the words of your Lord in John 17:3.

The son is the express image of his creator, there was a time that he did not exist. The creator was alone. The creator is the only non creature. Christ is firstborn of all creatures. Nothing you posted says Jesus Christ is God. There is no scriptural proof of a three piece God. The trinity is a man made fable.
Having the attributes of God/being God. If you do not deny His deity you cannot deny his being God.

Pierac

(John 8:40) "But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

How about 2 verses... :think:

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him

Who gave Him beloved57 ?
:think:

How about 3 verses... ? :shocked:

Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

Your welcome!
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Pierac

Having the attributes of God/being God. If you do not deny His deity you cannot deny his being God.

Mose claimed the attributes of God/being God... yet you speak not of Moses! Even Jesus never made such a bold statement as Moses.... Yet you deny his being God :think:

Why, because your tradition of men don't want you to believe, so you see Moses' words for what they are... Yet when applied to Jesus... your traditions of men blind you!

In Deuteronomy 29. Moses summons all of Israel and says to them, "You have seen all that the Lord did before your eyes in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh and all his servants and all his land; the great trials which your eyes have seen, those great signs and wonders" (v.2-3).

Moses continues to recite for the people all that God has done for them. But notice that in verse 6, while still reciting all God's wonders, Moses suddenly changes to the first person and says, "You have not eaten bread, nor have you drunk wine or strong drink, in order that you might know that I am the LORD your God." It is obvious that God himself is not personally speaking to the people. Moses is preaching. But Moses as the agent of God can speak as though he is the Lord himself. God is speaking through His man, His appointed representative. Therefore, Moses can move from speaking in the third person, “the LORD did this and that for you" to the first person: "I am the LORD your God doing this and that."

If Jesus ever spoke like Moses in Deuteronomy 29... You would freak out claiming total proof Jesus is God, yet you ignore Moses'... why would that be? Tradition? :rolleyes:

Jesus does not claim to be God... but preaches and teaches ABOUT His GOD!!! :doh:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
jesus doesn't have to claim to be God. he is God, with God before the foundations of creation. it is the only way God could save mankind from sin and death, you must read and understand the epistles of Paul. scripture is not meant to be analyzed verse by verse. true understanding actually takes a lifetime and will still not be attained, God defeated death, sin, as Jesus, a man. through one man sin entered the world. through one man it was defeated.if you want a God you completely understand then create your own. everyone else does. the problem is that the Bible was compiled by men. how can we believe any of it ?

j

g

keypurr

jesus doesn't have to claim to be God. he is God, with God before the foundations of creation. it is the only way God could save mankind from sin and death, you must read and understand the epistles of Paul. scripture is not meant to be analyzed verse by verse. true understanding actually takes a lifetime and will still not be attained, God defeated death, sin, as Jesus, a man. through one man sin entered the world. through one man it was defeated.if you want a God you completely understand then create your own. everyone else does. the problem is that the Bible was compiled by men. how can we believe any of it ?

jg

Welcome to TOL.

Can you give us a verse to prove that Jesus is God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL.

Can you give us a verse to prove that Jesus is God?

You sure like to put your efforts into "proving" that Christ
has NO Deity! You're truly, "warped!" You're in the 'Winter"
of your life and still have NO concept of who and what, Christ
represents! A life of study, down the drain!