Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Nanja

John 3:17 has been posted by me many times. Why do you look away from the words of your Lord?

John 3:17 is speaking of that World (kosmos; G2889; any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort)
which was promised Salvation Is. 45:17, consisting of both Elect Jews and Gentiles: The World of the Lost Sheep of
the House of Israel
spoken of in Mat. 15:24. The same are the the ones who were chosen in Christ before the
foundation of the world
to receive the adoption of sons Eph. 1:4-6. They are the ones Christ died for, and so they
are granted forgiveness of sins solely by the riches of God's Grace Eph. 1:7.

All the rest are the goats spoken of in Mt. 25:32-33, 41.

~~~~~

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Can you prove it or are you just assuming that the forefathers, who thought the Earth was flat, are right?

Only through prayer and meditation, you'll find proof.

You can start on a flat surface of the Earth.

Til then, the universe orbits around you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is a man LA. The express image of a spirit would be spirit. There are two beings that became one. Jesus was possessed by the spiritual son of God.

you preach two sons contrary to scripture, and you do not believe the word became flesh.

I understand your thoughts as I believed them until three years ago. Jesus is the body prepared for Christ. Study Hebrews 10. Why would Christ need a body prepared for HIM?

You do not understand and you never believed as I believe.

It is easy to see how Satan has hidden the truth in the English translations. Everyone has been taught to focus on the flesh son of the most high not realizing that he is just the body for Christ to do his work in. Jesus was born, Christ was made. Believe in the words as they are written not as you have been told. Jesus BECAME the Christ when Christ took over his body. Phil 2, the son of God took the form of a man. Christ had to become human to die for us.

You are incapable of knowing anything but which is in your own mind , and you suggest that truth speakers get their information from other people.

You preach two sons and have the hide to suggest that you believe the bible as written.

You have become arrogant.

LA

keypurr

Only through prayer and meditation, you'll find proof.

You can start on a flat surface of the Earth.

Til then, the universe orbits around you.

Truth is truth and should not be altered. The scriptures have been altered. You may think the world is flat if you wish, but I know better.

keypurr

you preach two sons contrary to scripture, and you do not believe the word became flesh.

You do not understand and you never believed as I believe.

You are incapable of knowing anything but which is in your own mind , and you suggest that truth speakers get their information from other people.

You preach two sons and have the hide to suggest that you believe the bible as written.

You have become arrogant.

LA

LA, I do not preach two sons. Christ is the Father's spiritual son, to allow him to become flesh God prepared a body for him. They are one, Jesus the body, Christ the spirit.

The word is Christ, the spiritual son who was with God at the creation. Jesus, the flesh son, was born flesh, he did not become flesh. Christ, the spirit became flesh.

LA you have always had an open mind, don't close it now.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, I do not preach two sons. Christ is the Father's spiritual son, to allow him to become flesh God prepared a body for him. They are one, Jesus the body, Christ the spirit.

The word is Christ, the spiritual son who was with God at the creation. Jesus, the flesh son, was born flesh, he did not become flesh. Christ, the spirit became flesh.

LA you have always had an open mind, don't close it now.

:kookoo:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus is a man LA. The express image of a spirit would be spirit. There are two beings that became one. Jesus was possessed by the spiritual son of God. I understand your thoughts as I believed them until three years ago. Jesus is the body prepared for Christ. Study Hebrews 10. Why would Christ need a body prepared for HIM?

It is easy to see how Satan has hidden the truth in the English translations. Everyone has been taught to focus on the flesh son of the most high not realizing that he is just the body for Christ to do his work in. Jesus was born, Christ was made. Believe in the words as they are written not as you have been told. Jesus BECAME the Christ when Christ took over his body. Phil 2, the son of God took the form of a man. Christ had to become human to die for us.

:doh:

Aimiel

He has demonstrated that he has a MUCH more profound understanding of The Holy Scriptures than yourself.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Truth is truth and should not be altered. The scriptures have been altered. You may think the world is flat if you wish, but I know better.

Nope, scripture in hebrew and greek form stands.

Not altered.

Don't try to correct it, you done enough already!!!

keypurr

Nope, scripture in hebrew and greek form stands.

Not altered.

Don't try to correct it, you done enough already!!!

Your living in a dream world if you think that the translations are not corrupted.

Even the manuscripts that we have are full of distortions.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Agree, I am one with the Father also. And he is much greater than I.

The Father is my God and the God of Jesus Christ.

I see your post as another example of "pretzel logic" to keep you from dealing with the truth that the Bible is an inspired product of real human beings who actually lived in historical time.

Too many believers in my view are unable to take the sacred language in their own scriptures any way but literal, 20th century ways. This is alright as far as it goes but it denies the richness of our faith and the centrality of Jesus.

When the Enlightenment came, we began to think that ancient peoples ("other" peoples) told dumb, literal stories that we were now smart enough to recognize as such.

Not quite.

Those ancient people told smart, metaphorical stories that we were now dumb enough to take literally.