Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

What......

Jesus didn't have dinner with Abraham?, Jesus didn't walk in the midst of the firery furnace? Jesus didnt walk on water ?

No maybe to it.

Genesis 2:7 KJV

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Well, it's time to stop wondering.

That verse is not going away, and if it is true, then yer scenario just wont fly.

Nope Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Nope, I think your wrong. Jesus, a man, was born to Mary. He did not preexist. However the spirit Christ in him did. Christ lived and spoke through Jesus. Christ is the son of man, Jesus is the body prepared for him.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I think your wrong. Jesus, a man, was born to Mary. He did not preexist. However the spirit Christ in him did. Christ lived and spoke through Jesus. Christ is the son of man, Jesus is the body prepared for him.

If preexisting isn't true then God being past, present and future is false.

I'm from the future and I saw and have seen your theologies are already a epic fail.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Christ Jesus was a man whose father was God.

Jesus knew it, at least from the age of 12, that we know of.

keypurr

Jesus is God

Christ Jesus was a man whose father was God.

Jesus knew it, at least from the age of 12, that we know of.

I think Christ was with God at the creation but Jesus was born to Mary in Bethlehem. Jesus became the Christ at his anointing. Acts 10:38 that is when he got the POWER.

Posted from the TOL App!

journey

The quoting system appears to be broken. I'll try to report it. It looks right before you hit save, and then it gives the wrong name.

keypurr

I don't think I said Jesus is God in that post.

There isn't point A to point B in God's timeless world. It's ancient that everything is one. God and Jesus is one but the wording of 'one' throws you way off and you pitch a fit.

Lets use zero

Do you think TIME is only for our world?

No, I do not pitch a fit friend. i see God as God and Jesus as a man. I see Christ as a spirit like his God. Jesus Christ is the combination of Jesus the man and Christ the spirit who dwells in him.

Christ is a created form of God, but he has. god over him. His God sent him to save us, Christ did not come on his own. Jesus is the body that held Christ, Heb 10:5.

I do not expect you to understand why I see this way as most do not.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

I figured that much, already.

I was very active in church at one time in my life. Meetings three times a week, hours of running around. Churches are big business. Not much theology but big business. The gardner got $72K and the Evangelism committee got $400. Church membership went from 3000 to 800. Now they are lucky to get 150 on any given Sunday. They were more interested in having a great big beautiful church than saving souls.

Posted from the TOL App!