Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I respect your right to think that way friend, but I think your wrong. It was the Christ in him that preexisted. Not Jesus the man, Christ the spirit.

Posted from the TOL App!

That is correct except that the Christ is the name of the Father, and the Spirit in Jesus was not created.

The Spirit is the Father Himself.

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father's name written on their foreheads.

Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Joh 14:7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."
Joh 14:8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us."
Joh 14:9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
Joh 14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

LA

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Do you think TIME is only for our world?

No, I do not pitch a fit friend. I see God as God and Jesus as a man. I see Christ as a spirit like his God. Jesus Christ is the combination of Jesus the man and Christ the spirit who dwells in him.

Christ is a created form of God, but he has. god over him. His God sent him to save us, Christ did not come on his own. Jesus is the body that held Christ, Heb 10:5.

I do not expect you to understand why I see this way as most do not.

Posted from the TOL App!

Time is all we got but movies and science fiction does raise some questions about the possibly to altering time. You are aggressive about your beliefs but who isn't.
I sat down with a monk and during our conversations, he said, "Spirit is formless !!!" In an interesting unforgettable tone.

I see you treat spirit as a physical form somewhere in our space. You put God over here and Jesus over there like they have physical bodies or objects. While you treat the Godhead like objects, you still treat Jesus like He is dead so therefore you have no clue what you're talking about. Your theologies are man made objects and you manipulate the Word with chaos making sure Godhead will never be one and formless.

Jesus existed simultaneously with God like eternity as well as the elects. God knew you before you were born !!

You don't really look back in time or past, you look at the Godhead as past, present and future happening simultaneously. Open theism claims God doesn't know the future but why? They're like you, they don't even know God cause they don't see Him in the real world.

So yeah, I don't take you seriously but you may babble on, it's been fun.

keypurr

Can Jesus be one with you or are you pushing Him to the side?

I believe I am one in spirit with Christ and his God. Jesus was the flesh, the Lamb that felt the pain. He and Christ became one, to love one is to love the other. Christ became flesh by possessing Jesus. Christ acted and spoke through Jesus.

keypurr

Time is all we got but movies and science fiction does raise some questions about the possibly to altering time. You are aggressive about your beliefs but who isn't.

I sat down with a monk and during our conversations, he said, "Spirit is formless !!!" In an interesting unforgettable tone.

I see you treat spirit as a physical form somewhere in our space. You put God over here and Jesus over there like they have physical bodies or objects. While you treat the Godhead like objects, you still treat Jesus like He is dead so therefore you have no clue what you're talking about. Your theologies are man made objects and you manipulate the Word with chaos making sure Godhead will never be one and formless.

Jesus existed simultaneously with God like eternity as well as the elects. God knew you before you were born !!

You don't really look back in time or past, you look at the Godhead as past, present and future happening simultaneously. Open theism claims God doesn't know the future but why? They're like you, they don't even know God cause they don't see Him in the real world.

So yeah, I don't take you seriously but you may babble on, it's been fun.

You really need to read my posts slower. God is everywhere. Spirits are formless, but some can change shape by the power given to them. Jesus was born, he was not at the creation. You fail to understand what I believe TB. Christ is the express image of the Father, that tells you that the Father was alone before he created his image. You need to see the difference between Christ and Jesus to fully understand the scriptures.

Enjoy yourself, I like to bring fun to folks. Maybe we can both learn something.

keypurr

That is correct except that the Christ is the name of the Father, and the Spirit in Jesus was not created.

The Spirit is the Father Himself.

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father's name written on their foreheads.

Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Joh 14:7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

Joh 14:8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us."

Joh 14:9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Joh 14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

Joh 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

LA

Did the master not say, if you believe in God, believe in me also?

Christ is the express image of the Father, a creation. Heb 1:3, Col 1:15.
He is a form of God, a spirit, Phil 2. He needed a body to dwell in, Heb 10:5. And he went into and gave power to Jesus at his anointing, Acts 10:38.

God was made known to us by his express image that dwelled in a man. That man is Jesus.
Christ is the son that God sent to us, not Jesus. Jesus BECAME the Christ at his anointing. That is when God declared that this was his son. The son is and always will be in subjection to his Father who is his God.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You really need to read my posts slower. God is everywhere. Spirits are formless, but some can change shape by the power given to them. Jesus was born, he was not at the creation. You fail to understand what I believe TB. Christ is the express image of the Father, that tells you that the Father was alone before he created his image. You need to see the difference between Christ and Jesus to fully understand the scriptures.

Enjoy yourself, I like to bring fun to folks. Maybe we can both learn something.

If I read posts slower, I would be long dead. Any post that sounds like multiple levels of the universes like urantia or multiple levels of God, I read them faster so I can move on. Formless and shape together, I read in hyperspeed !!! It never ends. TOL has been going high speed 24 hours a day with chaos full of theories. Big bang can't be that alone. Something existed before that bang was already there since eternity . Jesus being created or not created or whatever you said tells me you forgot that Jesus didn't need a sperm to get created. Sinless might as well be in timeless so God and Jesus must be the same. How dare men tell us what sinless is like.

Perhaps you might say that Mary had Jesus and life found a way to reproduce without a male.

giphy.gif

How did jurassic park create nontritarians beasts ? ?????

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I believe I am one in spirit with Christ and his God. Jesus was the flesh, the Lamb that felt the pain. He and Christ became one, to love one is to love the other. Christ became flesh by possessing Jesus. Christ acted and spoke through Jesus.

Your spirit with the spirits of others is like a drop of water boasting how individual he is til that drop falls in the ocean.

Are you a drop inside the ocean or are you the ocean?

giphy.gif

"One with" is the key

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did the master not say, if you believe in God, believe in me also?

That is right.
the rest is not.

Christ is the express image of the Father, a creation. Heb 1:3, Col 1:15.
He is a form of God, a spirit, Phil 2.

No.

Jesus the man, is the express image of God.

He needed a body to dwell in, Heb 10:5. And he went into and gave power to Jesus at his anointing, Acts 10:38.

The Father by His Holy Spirit prepared Jesus by His word and only after that was completed did The Father anoint Jesus by His Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Presence of the Father in/of Heaven.

God was made known to us by his express image that dwelled in a man.

No again.

The express image is the man Jesus in whom the Father dwells. John ch 14.

That man is Jesus.
Christ is the son that God sent to us, not Jesus.
You are preaching two sons with one son dwelling in the other.

Jesus is the son who the Father sent.

Jesus BECAME the Christ at his anointing. That is when God declared that this was his son.

Jesus was declared the Christ at His birth, His anointing and at His resurrection.

The son is and always will be in subjection to his Father who is his God.

Of which son are you now speaking. (according to your reckoning)The one who is a man or the son which dwelt in Him????????????

LA

keypurr

If I read posts slower, I would be long dead. Any post that sounds like multiple levels of the universes like urantia or multiple levels of God, I read them faster so I can move on. Formless and shape together, I read in hyperspeed !!! It never ends. TOL has been going high speed 24 hours a day with chaos full of theories. Big bang can't be that alone. Something existed before that bang was already there since eternity . Jesus being created or not created or whatever you said tells me you forgot that Jesus didn't need a sperm to get created. Sinless might as well be in timeless so God and Jesus must be the same. How dare men tell us what sinless is like.

Perhaps you might say that Mary had Jesus and life found a way to reproduce without a male.

giphy.gif

How did jurassic park create nontritarians beasts ? ?????

keypurr

That is right.
the rest is not.

No.

Jesus the man, is the express image of God.

The Father by His Holy Spirit prepared Jesus by His word and only after that was completed did The Father anoint Jesus by His Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Presence of the Father in/of Heaven.

No again.

The express image is the man Jesus in whom the Father dwells. John ch 14.

You are preaching two sons with one son dwelling in the other.

Jesus is the son who the Father sent.

Jesus was declared the Christ at His birth, His anointing and at His resurrection.

Of which son are you now speaking. (according to your reckoning)The one who is a man or the son which dwelt in Him????????????

LA

Jesus is a man LA. The express image of a spirit would be spirit. There are two beings that became one. Jesus was possessed by the spiritual son of God. I understand your thoughts as I believed them until three years ago. Jesus is the body prepared for Christ. Study Hebrews 10. Why would Christ need a body prepared for HIM?

It is easy to see how Satan has hidden the truth in the English translations. Everyone has been taught to focus on the flesh son of the most high not realizing that he is just the body for Christ to do his work in. Jesus was born, Christ was made. Believe in the words as they are written not as you have been told. Jesus BECAME the Christ when Christ took over his body. Phil 2, the son of God took the form of a man. Christ had to become human to die for us.

keypurr

Your spirit with the spirits of others is like a drop of water boasting how individual he is til that drop falls in the ocean.

Are you a drop inside the ocean or are you the ocean?

giphy.gif

"One with" is the key

But at least I am part of the ocean.