Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So you do not wish to learn?

This author has a much higher understanding than you or I will ever have about scriptures. If I were you I would reconsider. You need help if you think Jesus is God.

Your auto suggestions loaded in your questions won't work on me. It's not about what I wish or don't wish. I don't wish at all. Thats for the fairy tales. I don't use Harry potter's wand. I oberserve. I witness. Through prayers and meditations I proclaim Jesus as the Lord, the alpha, the eternity. I discovered Jesus as God through prayers and meditation.

You're not mindfull.

You're not aware.

Chunk your books and sit quietly and listen to God's whispers.

Your noises drown out God.

We don't need sumbiminal messages from you since they are man made hypnotism.

No trickery please.

Pierac

You need help, because you don't realize He IS God.

Then explain how Jesus preaches and teaches... HE has a GOD!

Do you seek the truth or follow men?

Because this is eternal life!!

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Webster dictionary 1828... (No liberal BS at this time!!!)

And
AND, conj.

And is a conjunction, connective or conjoining word. It signifies that a word or part of a sentence is to be added to what precedes. Thus, give me an apple and an orange; that is, give me an apple, add or give in addition to that, an orange. John and Peter and James rode to New York, that is, John rode to New York; add or further, Peter rode to New York; add James rode to New York. :think:

Scripture does not support your understanding.... Why do you think that is so??? Do you understand truth or men???

Act 3:13 "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him. :readthis:

Jesus is clearly... God's Servant!!!

Luk 9:35 Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!"

Chosen one? Yep, Just like God's other son Adam...

Luk 3:38 the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

1Co 15:45 So also it is written, "The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Do you even understand the Hebraic concept of son of God??? What? Do you really think in human terms with God as giving birth? LOL :chuckle:

Pay attention!

Son of God - This title for Jesus has been given meanings and attributes that were never intended. People have erroneously used the human father-son relationship to describe this title of Jesus’. They have thought that since a human son has the actual essence (made of the same matter) of his father, that therefore, this title implies that Jesus being the Son of God is of the same essence of God. This conclusion will lead you right into the Doctrine of the Trinity. This is the formula they adopted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD when they said:

"The Son is of the same substance as the Father."

It was at this council that Jesus was first made God. The Holy Spirit interestingly enough was not included in the formula. It was included fifty-six years later at another council. Let’s see what this title really means:

Son of God - In the Old Testament Israel is described as God’s first-born (Exodus 4:22) and is called His son. There is therefore precedence for calling the Messiah "Son of God" for he is Israel’s representative par excellence (ZEB, vol.4, pg.203-204).

"Son of God" denotes an intimate relationship with the Father. It is obvious that sonship must not be understood in a crude pagan way. This bears out Dalman’s contention that the Hebrew concept of "son" does not denote an extensive circle of relationships" (ZEB, vol.4, pg. 205). Adam was called the "son of God" (Luke 3:38), God calls King Solomon His "son" in 1 Chronicles 28:6.

For Paul, "Son of God" is essentially a Christological description expressing "the Son’s solidarity with God" (ZEB, vol.4, pg.204). Closeness to the Father is the basic meaning of "Son of God" (Ibid). This closeness was a relationship that was shared by God’s anointed kings of Israel. Since Jesus is the ideal king of Israel, he is naturally the ideal Son of God. This is how the term came to be synonymous with Messiah and king of Israel. They are all different ways of saying the same thing.

The Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible vol. 4 pg. 204 states:"The last chapter of the first epistle of John makes every possible emphasis upon the principle that Sonship is the mark of Messiahship. The same is the case with the fourth gospel where the Son of God is synonymous with Messiah and occurs more frequently than any other title. Haenchen maintains that the same equation:

Messiah = Son of God = Son of Man

applies to Mark’s gospel. The same can be said of the rest of the New Testament."

Aspects of Monotheism pg.90 states:

"The notion that the Davidic king was the son of God is well established in the Hebrew Bible in 2 Samuel 7:14 and in Psalm 2:7. It was only natural then that the coming messianic king should also be regarded as the Son of God. To say that the king was the son of God, however, does not necessarily imply divinization."

This is the meaning of the title "Son of God." Messiah = Son of God = king of Israel = Son of Man. The Messiah does have the closest and most intimate relationship with the Father. Let’s take a look at some verses to confirm this.

"The kings of the earth rise up, and the princes conspire together against the LORD and His anointed (Messiah)"… "I myself have set up my king on Zion (Israel)"… "The LORD said to me, "You are my son" (Psalm 2:2,6-7).

Here we see God speaking of the Messiah using all three titles; Messiah, king of Zion, and son.

"He first found his own brother and told him, "We have found the Messiah"…"Rabbi, you are the Son of God: you are the King of Israel" (John 1:41& 49).

John cannot be clearer on this title; the Son of God is the King of Israel. This is the Jewish meaning of "Son of God." Any other definition will take away from the true meaning of the title into something that was never intended by its Jewish author.

Joh 20:31 but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name. :readthis:

No Jesus is GOD in John's Hebraic teachings!!!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

keypurr

Your auto suggestions loaded in your questions won't work on me. It's not about what I wish or don't wish. I don't wish at all. Thats for the fairy tales. I don't use Harry potter's wand. I oberserve. I witness. Through prayers and meditations I proclaim Jesus as the Lord, the alpha, the eternity. I discovered Jesus as God through prayers and meditation.

You're not mindfull.

You're not aware.

No trickery please.

You are so wrong friend. I have been prayerfully studying scripture for about seventy years. I was a very active church member, I was on the board of the largest Lutheran Church in the northeast. I know how most folks think. At one time I would have fit well with them. But then my eyes were opened. God has brought me peace of mind for he has enlighten me to some of his truths.

keypurr

Do you seek the truth or follow men?

Because this is eternal life!!

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Webster dictionary 1828... (No liberal BS at this time!!!)

And
AND, conj.

And is a conjunction, connective or conjoining word. It signifies that a word or part of a sentence is to be added to what precedes. Thus, give me an apple and an orange; that is, give me an apple, add or give in addition to that, an orange. John and Peter and James rode to New York, that is, John rode to New York; add or further, Peter rode to New York; add James rode to New York. :think:

Scripture does not support your understanding.... Why do you think that is so??? Do you understand truth or men???

Act 3:13 "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him. :readthis:

Jesus is clearly... God's Servant!!!

Luk 9:35 Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!"

Chosen one? Yep, Just like God's other son Adam...

Luk 3:38 the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

1Co 15:45 So also it is written, "The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Do you even understand the Hebraic concept of son of God??? What? Do you really think in human terms with God as giving birth? LOL :chuckle:

Pay attention!

Son of God - This title for Jesus has been given meanings and attributes that were never intended. People have erroneously used the human father-son relationship to describe this title of Jesus’. They have thought that since a human son has the actual essence (made of the same matter) of his father, that therefore, this title implies that Jesus being the Son of God is of the same essence of God. This conclusion will lead you right into the Doctrine of the Trinity. This is the formula they adopted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD when they said:

"The Son is of the same substance as the Father."

It was at this council that Jesus was first made God. The Holy Spirit interestingly enough was not included in the formula. It was included fifty-six years later at another council. Let’s see what this title really means:

Son of God - In the Old Testament Israel is described as God’s first-born (Exodus 4:22) and is called His son. There is therefore precedence for calling the Messiah "Son of God" for he is Israel’s representative par excellence (ZEB, vol.4, pg.203-204).

"Son of God" denotes an intimate relationship with the Father. It is obvious that sonship must not be understood in a crude pagan way. This bears out Dalman’s contention that the Hebrew concept of "son" does not denote an extensive circle of relationships" (ZEB, vol.4, pg. 205). Adam was called the "son of God" (Luke 3:38), God calls King Solomon His "son" in 1 Chronicles 28:6.

For Paul, "Son of God" is essentially a Christological description expressing "the Son’s solidarity with God" (ZEB, vol.4, pg.204). Closeness to the Father is the basic meaning of "Son of God" (Ibid). This closeness was a relationship that was shared by God’s anointed kings of Israel. Since Jesus is the ideal king of Israel, he is naturally the ideal Son of God. This is how the term came to be synonymous with Messiah and king of Israel. They are all different ways of saying the same thing.

The Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible vol. 4 pg. 204 states:"The last chapter of the first epistle of John makes every possible emphasis upon the principle that Sonship is the mark of Messiahship. The same is the case with the fourth gospel where the Son of God is synonymous with Messiah and occurs more frequently than any other title. Haenchen maintains that the same equation:

Messiah = Son of God = Son of Man

applies to Mark’s gospel. The same can be said of the rest of the New Testament."

Aspects of Monotheism pg.90 states:

"The notion that the Davidic king was the son of God is well established in the Hebrew Bible in 2 Samuel 7:14 and in Psalm 2:7. It was only natural then that the coming messianic king should also be regarded as the Son of God. To say that the king was the son of God, however, does not necessarily imply divinization."

This is the meaning of the title "Son of God." Messiah = Son of God = king of Israel = Son of Man. The Messiah does have the closest and most intimate relationship with the Father. Let’s take a look at some verses to confirm this.

"The kings of the earth rise up, and the princes conspire together against the LORD and His anointed (Messiah)"… "I myself have set up my king on Zion (Israel)"… "The LORD said to me, "You are my son" (Psalm 2:2,6-7).

Here we see God speaking of the Messiah using all three titles; Messiah, king of Zion, and son.

"He first found his own brother and told him, "We have found the Messiah"…"Rabbi, you are the Son of God: you are the King of Israel" (John 1:41& 49).

John cannot be clearer on this title; the Son of God is the King of Israel. This is the Jewish meaning of "Son of God." Any other definition will take away from the true meaning of the title into something that was never intended by its Jewish author.

Joh 20:31 but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name. :readthis:

No Jesus is GOD in John's Hebraic teachings!!!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Another great post Paul. I pray that they read it.

Aimiel

It's designed to allow those in the flesh to understand, and to come to have faith in Him, as God. I understand, that's enough for me.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

I have The Spirit of Christ (God). He lives in me. He is here, in my flesh. I wish I could say the same for you.

keypurr

It's designed to allow those in the flesh to understand, and to come to have faith in Him, as God. I understand, that's enough for me.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

I have The Spirit of Christ (God). He lives in me. He is here, in my flesh. I wish I could say the same for you.

If you see Christ as God you have the wrong spirit in you. There is only ONE true God, the Father.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

You're not mindfull.

You're not aware.

No trickery please.

I am guilty of this.

My ego and loud mouth have been drowning out God.

Danged if I aint been runnin' around all over this site naked.

I'm a dufus to say the least.

And if I've been doin' it here, you know I been doin' it everywhere.

I'm just beginning to learn to listen to Him.

1Mind1Spirit :eek:

What I do, whips my butt.

Last edited:

Aimiel

If you see Christ as God you have the wrong spirit in you. There is only ONE true God, the Father.
The Spirit I have in me IS Christ. If you don't have The Spirit of God in you, you are not His. The Spirit of God IS The Spirit of Christ. :duh:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I am guilty of this.

My ego and loud mouth have been drowning out God.

Danged if I aint been runnin' around all over this site naked.

I'm a dufus to say the least.

And if I've been doin' it here, you know I been doin' it everywhere.

I'm just beginning to learn to listen to Him.

1Mind1Spirit :eek:

What I do, whips my butt.

I quickly forgot who I was talking to since he or she didn't deserve to be notice by me but I do recall a guilt game going on. I was replying to whomever cause that person was playing the guilt game. He tried to make me feel guilty through that persons trickeries of unrelated questions .
I forgotten about a part in the johavahs witnesses watchtower magazine at a store that states that they believe the Bible is corrupted. That person belives the same so trickeries, corrupted bible and degrading, insulting Jesus to shreds don't deserve much of my attention and is extremely boring to me .

I was saying that some people here make tons of noise pollution here and can't hear God's whispers which can only be heard with a quiet still mindset. Only the elect have that mindset. Elects don't play bad music, they pay attention to the whispers that Jesus is in the right hand of God and in the timeless, space less world, the right hand is the same as God.

Some loves to chop God's right arm of so Jesus can't be our Lord, our God.

You guys can move on .

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You are so wrong friend. I have been prayerfully studying scripture for about seventy years. I was a very active church member, I was on the board of the largest Lutheran Church in the northeast. I know how most folks think. At one time I would have fit well with them. But then my eyes were opened. God has brought me peace of mind for he has enlighten me to some of his truths.

Oh wow !

Don't we love boasting.

Keep up with the good works.

It might save you.

I'm scratching Lutheran Church of my bucket list !!!

keypurr

You don't believe the scripture !

Not so, I have the courage to follow my Lord when he tells us that his Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD. You close your eyes to the truth that right in front of your nose. You wish to please people not God. Follow the crowd if you wish, I will follow Christ to the throne of our God.

keypurr

Oh wow !

Don't we love boasting.

Keep up with the good works.

It might save you.

I'm scratching Lutheran Church of my bucket list !!!

That was just to show you that I know the thoughts of most folks who think they are Christians. I was also a Baptist. The point being that tradition is a wall between man and God.