Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
That was just to show you that I know the thoughts of most folks who think they are Christians. I was also a Baptist. The point being that tradition is a wall between man and God.

Oh my!

Good for you!

The more you boast, the better you get saved.

Keep going !

You said you like FUN!

You're also funny

Aimiel

That was just to show you that I know the thoughts of most folks who think they are Christians. I was also a Baptist. The point being that tradition is a wall between man and God.
Sometimes an even thicker and higher wall between a man and God is self-delusion.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had your sound doctrine, it was not enough to convince me.
So I went deeper. Now I am comfortable in my faith.
Jesus is my Lord, not my God.

Friend, How can you have had sound doctrine and not have been convinced, especially if it was truth? Isn't it worth the time to explore the other side of the coin? You have spent so much time trying to disprove the Trinity. Wouldn't it be worth the time to see if it were true rather than come up with a theory that is clearly polytheistic? How can you even utter that Jesus is a lesser God than the Father? That is blasphemy. Think about it friend. I hope nothing but the best for you.

Aimiel

I had your sound doctrine, it was not enough to convince me. So I went deeper. Now I am comfortable in my faith.
Jesus is my Lord, not my God.
I've been comfortable in my faith just fine. You're deep in a ditch, is what you are.

Pierac

It's designed to allow those in the flesh to understand, and to come to have faith in Him, as God. I understand, that's enough for me.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

I have The Spirit of Christ (God). He lives in me. He is here, in my flesh. I wish I could say the same for you.

Did you really post this emotional tear jerker response in the glory of your traditions of men? And with such... total lack of scriptural support! :doh:

You throw around buzz words like "Spirit" as if it magically makes you immune from actually posting a response or reply!!! :rolleyes:

Please share about this Spirit, Explain the difference between the Spirit of God in you and the Spirit of Christ [Messiah] God's anointed one!

You are aware that the term "Christ" is not Jesus' last name? It's his title...meaning "one who has been anointed by God" Explain the spirit of God and how it relates to one who has been anointed by God?

IDIOT... You can not be God and then be anointed by GOD's Spirit!!! :readthis:

So who gives revelation Aimiel... Jesus Christ or his God?

Revelation 1:1: "The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to him, to show his servants what must happen soon."

Luke 2:52: "And Jesus advanced in wisdom and age and favor before God and man."

So Jesus is not God, he is a man anointed by God? AM I sure about this? ;) Yep... So how do you understand the following verses?

Acts 2:22 – "Jesus the Nazorean was a MAN commended to you by God with mighty deeds, wonders, and signs, which God worked through him in your midst."

Now you tell me which part of this verse is hard to understand. What is Jesus according to Peter?

a. A Godman
b. A God
c. A man

If you chose answer c, you are correct! If you chose any other answer, you need to read it again. Well, Peter probably meant something else. What? I don’t know. That must be the only verse in the New Testament that says that. Not quite.

Acts 10:40 – This MAN God raised on the third day."

It doesn’t get any simpler than this. There is no way to misunderstand this verse. Okay, let’s see if your catching on.

1. Who did God raise? That’s right, this MAN!

2. Who raised this MAN? Bingo, God!

Acts 17:31 – "God has overlooked the times of ignorance, but now He demands that all people everywhere repent because He has established a day on which He will judge the world with justice through a MAN He has appointed, and He has provided confirmation for all by raising him from the dead.

1. Whom Did God appoint? A MAN.

2. Who appointed this MAN? God.

Now you’re getting the hang of it.

1 Timothy 2:5 – "For there is one God and one mediator also between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus."

1. Who is the mediator? The MAN Christ Jesus.

2. Who is he the mediator between? God and men.

He is not the mediator between himself and men, but between God and men. You can see that Jesus is not considered in the term "God."

1 Corinthians 15: 21 –"For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man"

So wait, I think I’ve got it now. He is a MAN anointed by God.

Yessirree Aimiel! Jesus is the Christ! God's servant!

Act 3:13 "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him. :readthis:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

keypurr

Friend, How can you have had sound doctrine and not have been convinced, especially if it was truth? Isn't it worth the time to explore the other side of the coin? You have spent so much time trying to disprove the Trinity. Wouldn't it be worth the time to see if it were true rather than come up with a theory that is clearly polytheistic? How can you even utter that Jesus is a lesser God than the Father? That is blasphemy. Think about it friend. I hope nothing but the best for you.

My friend, I have explored the other side of the coin. You need to do it also. I WAS a trin for many years.

Jesus has a God, the Father does not. God the Father created Christ. The creator is greater than the created. It is that simple BR.

keypurr

[/COLOR]

Did you really post this emotional tear jerker response in the glory of your traditions of men? And with such... total lack of scriptural support! :doh:

You throw around buzz words like "Spirit" as if it magically makes you immune from actually posting a response or reply!!! :rolleyes:

Please share about this Spirit, Explain the difference between the Spirit of God in you and the Spirit of Christ [Messiah] God's anointed one!

You are aware that the term "Christ" is not Jesus' last name? It's his title...meaning "one who has been anointed by God" Explain the spirit of God and how it relates to one who has been anointed by God?

IDIOT... You can not be God and then be anointed by GOD's Spirit!!! :readthis:

So who gives revelation Aimiel... Jesus Christ or his God?

Revelation 1:1: "The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to him, to show his servants what must happen soon."

Luke 2:52: "And Jesus advanced in wisdom and age and favor before God and man."

So Jesus is not God, he is a man anointed by God? AM I sure about this? ;) Yep... So how do you understand the following verses?

Acts 2:22 – "Jesus the Nazorean was a MAN commended to you by God with mighty deeds, wonders, and signs, which God worked through him in your midst."

Now you tell me which part of this verse is hard to understand. What is Jesus according to Peter?

a. A Godman
b. A God
c. A man

If you chose answer c, you are correct! If you chose any other answer, you need to read it again. Well, Peter probably meant something else. What? I don’t know. That must be the only verse in the New Testament that says that. Not quite.

Acts 10:40 – This MAN God raised on the third day."

It doesn’t get any simpler than this. There is no way to misunderstand this verse. Okay, let’s see if your catching on.

1. Who did God raise? That’s right, this MAN!

2. Who raised this MAN? Bingo, God!

Acts 17:31 – "God has overlooked the times of ignorance, but now He demands that all people everywhere repent because He has established a day on which He will judge the world with justice through a MAN He has appointed, and He has provided confirmation for all by raising him from the dead.

1. Whom Did God appoint? A MAN.

2. Who appointed this MAN? God.

Now you’re getting the hang of it.

1 Timothy 2:5 – "For there is one God and one mediator also between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus."

1. Who is the mediator? The MAN Christ Jesus.

2. Who is he the mediator between? God and men.

He is not the mediator between himself and men, but between God and men. You can see that Jesus is not considered in the term "God."

1 Corinthians 15: 21 –"For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man"

So wait, I think I’ve got it now. He is a MAN anointed by God.

Yessirree Aimiel! Jesus is the Christ! God's servant!

Act 3:13 "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him. :readthis:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Another great post Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My friend, I have explored the other side of the coin. You need to do it also. I WAS a trin for many years.

Jesus has a God, the Father does not. God the Father created Christ. The creator is greater than the created. It is that simple BR.

Somewhere along your "walk of life" you, lost your mind!

Gurucam

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Some people here are denying the above.

Instead they are confessing that Jesus is God.