Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

This is not scripture keeps it is the puny human intellect trying to understand what is written and not doing so well at that.

Give up trying to understand with your human intellect...you need the Holy Spirit to show you.

Ah but you think He is but an emanation don't you.

Dear friend, the Holy Spirit has enlighten me, that is why I share it for the world to see. Humans has distorted the meaning of the words in God's book. It took me over 65 years of study to see the truth I share. God has bless me a good understanding of some of his words. I discarded the chains of church bondage years ago, I am free to follow my Lord to his God.

keypurr

...was that just afore or just after He said "if you have seen Me you have seen the Father"

Christ is the express IMAGE of the Father, not the Father. You can not see the wind, only the effects of the wind. So it is with the Father, you can only see the son and the things he did by the power he was given.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Christ is the express IMAGE of the Father, not the Father. You can not see the wind, only the effects of the wind. So it is with the Father, you can only see the son and the things he did by the power he was given.

You got that back to front...you get many things back to front...Jesus said if you have seen Me you have seen the Father, so it is that you cannot see the Father but by the Son.

So when you claim that you worship only the one true God how do you do that? He is only seen through the Son.

The apostles worshipped Christ and proclaimed Him Lord and God and so do we.

keypurr

You got that back to front...you get many things back to front...Jesus said if you have seen Me you have seen the Father, so it is that you cannot see the Father but by the Son.

So when you claim that you worship only the one true God how do you do that? He is only seen through the Son.

The apostles worshipped Christ and proclaimed Him Lord and God and so do we.

Only one called him God, and I question that for it disagree with what the other Apostles preached.
Jesus went to his God and our God.
He speaks of being a pillar in the Temple of his God.
He tells His Father sent him.
He prayed to his Father.

What is it going to take for you to see that the Father is the ONLY true God?
You can not be God and have a God if there is only one God.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Only one called him God, and I question that for it disagree with what the other Apostles preached.
Jesus went to his God and our God.
He speaks of being a pillar in the Temple of his God.
He tells His Father sent him.
He prayed to his Father.

What is it going to take for you to see that the Father is the ONLY true God?
You can not be God and have a God if there is only one God.

You do not understand simple truths keeps. He was equal with God but He HUMBLED HIMSELF....in other words He of His own volition placed Himself in subjection to the Father. You were not begotten of God, only One has been begotten of God. If He had been begotten by man He would be man but He was begotten of God.

The trouble is you seek the opinions of men on these matters when you could have the opinion of God.

Are you saying you have better knowledge and understanding than Thomas? nobody disagreed with Thomas, you made that up

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
If you do not believe Jesus I do not expect you to believe me. John 17:3.

I don't believe in anyone who believes the bible is in error and corrupted and turns around correcting it. You corrected it based on another man beliefs .

Jesus believes in the elects regardless of thier belief since that happens long before any man's birth. That won't matter after birth cause God's wills are eternity

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
So you are saying Jesus is his own Father?

I used to think you were smart. I am saying what Jesus said and what the true church has always said that Christ is one with the Father. In order for Him to be One He must be God.

Nobody claims to know how it is so, nobody ever has claimed to know how it is so.

You do not understand how God can create with a word....but it is so.

I can accept it you can't and that is the difference between faith and unbelief.

keypurr

You do not understand simple truths keeps. He was equal with God but He HUMBLED HIMSELF....in other words He of His own volition placed Himself in subjection to the Father. You were not begotten of God, only One has been begotten of God. If He had been begotten by man He would be man but He was begotten of God.

The trouble is you seek the opinions of men on these matters when you could have the opinion of God.

Are you saying you have better knowledge and understanding than Thomas? nobody disagreed with Thomas, you made that up

Name another apostle that called Jesus God.

They saw him as the SON of God, not God.

It could be that the translation of the English version got recorded by a bias translator. Or the Greek word used meant god not God. But the fact is not one of his other men called him God. Neither does Paul.

I have discarded the opinions of men and replaced it with the words in scripture. Your the one who fail to see that our early church fathers were in error. They did not have the tools we have today Totton to find the truth. You do not see that no one is as great or equal to the Father. The Father is the ONLY uncreated being. The wall of tradition is to high for you to see over friend. Christ is a servant of his God. He gave up his high position to do the will of his God and take the form of a man. Jesus Christ is our Lord, made so by his and our God. Christ did not come to us because he wanted to, he came to obey his Father. Did he not say that he did not come of his own accord?

Totton you dishonor the creator if you make another God. Christ is a creation for he/it is an IMAGE of the Father. The Father was pleased that he/it had his fullness. Col 1:19.

keypurr

I don't believe in anyone who believes the bible is in error and corrupted and turns around correcting it. You corrected it based on another man beliefs .

Jesus believes in the elects regardless of thier belief since that happens long before any man's birth. That won't matter after birth cause God's wills are eternity

Do you really believe that the elects are judged before they are born?
I pray that your not trapped into that friend.
If that were true why would we need Jesus?

Not only has the translation been misapplied but the manuscripts we translate from have been doctored up. The originals are no where to be found. The chance that the scriptures are flawless is nil. Mankind has corrupted everything it got its hands on. Including God''s word.

keypurr

In my fathers house are many mansions I go to prepare a place for you.

Notice he did not say in my house!

I guess he is not his Father.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Name another apostle that called Jesus God.

They saw him as the SON of God, not God.

It could be that the translation of the English version got recorded by a bias translator. Or the Greek word used meant god not God. But the fact is not one of his other men called him God. Neither does Paul.

I have discarded the opinions of men and replaced it with the words in scripture. Your the one who fail to see that our early church fathers were in error. They did not have the tools we have today Totton to find the truth. You do not see that no one is as great or equal to the Father. The Father is the ONLY uncreated being. The wall of tradition is to high for you to see over friend. Christ is a servant of his God. He gave up his high position to do the will of his God and take the form of a man. Jesus Christ is our Lord, made so by his and our God. Christ did not come to us because he wanted to, he came to obey his Father. Did he not say that he did not come of his own accord?

Totton you dishonor the creator if you make another God. Christ is a creation for he/it is an IMAGE of the Father. The Father was pleased that he/it had his fullness. Col 1:19.

This God who you claim to worship has said it is His will that the Son is to be honoured even as the Father is honoured. If Christ is to be honoured even as the Father is honoured then He must be honoured as God.

I say you are being unintellectual in not seeing that begotten Son must mean that the Father and the Son are God. He is begotten of God.

God speaking through Isaiah says "as I live saith the Lord to Me every knee shall bow every tongue confess Me"

Paul in applying this scripture to Christ is proclaiming Christ as that same Lord.

Now you like to pretend we are both Christians [secretly you think I am a Babylonian whore] but when you have your mask on you address me as "friend"

But to say Christ is not God is as far different from saying that He is as night is different to day...we are not family keeps.

keypurr

This God who you claim to worship has said it is His will that the Son is to be honoured even as the Father is honoured. If Christ is to be honoured even as the Father is honoured then He must be honoured as God.

I say you are being unintellectual in not seeing that begotten Son must mean that the Father and the Son are God. He is begotten of God.

God speaking through Isaiah says "as I live saith the Lord to Me every knee shall bow every tongue confess Me"

Paul in applying this scripture to Christ is proclaiming Christ as that same Lord.

Now you like to pretend we are both Christians [secretly you think I am a Babylonian whore] but when you have your mask on you address me as "friend"

But to say Christ is not God is as far different from saying that He is as night is different to day...we are not family keeps.

Every knee will bow to him but he is still not God. He is Lord. There is a difference.

Being the son of God does not make you God.

Christ was given the power he has by his God, the Father is the power. No one is greater or as great as the father.

No, I do not think you are the Babylonian whore. I really think you a nice person Tott. But I think your wrong in your theology. I accept all folks as my friend. I do not need to agree with you to like you Tott.

I see Christ as the highest of all creation. I see him/it as a spirit like God himself. I see this spirit placed in Jesus at his anointing. That is the biggest difference we have. Christ is a form of God for the Father was pleased that he had his fullness. This is where the power of Christ comes from. Christ laid the foundation of the Universe. God did everything through his Christ. Yet, it is the Father who is the MOST HIGH GOD.

Just because I say Jesus Christ is not God does not mean that I do not respect him. He is my Lord. But he is not my God.