Jesus is God !

Apple7

Rabbis didn't like the trouble he caused and pressured Pontius Pilate into doing something. Surely you read

You are from the Devil as the father, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. (John 8.44 – 45)

Here we have Jesus, Himself, proclaiming to the unbelieving Jews, in no uncertain terms, that they are from the Devil.

Jews who do not acknowledge Jesus as The Truth are doing the Devil’s work – they are following the Devil’s desires (epithumias), of which, he has been a murderer of man (anthrōpoktonos) from the very beginning.

Jesus had already rightly labeled Jews as murderers and liars long before they killed Him.

keypurr

Hey pops....

Isn't it past your bed time...?

Hi kid, hope your having a good day. At my age you want to use every minute you got to promote the word of God, so even though its almost one in the morning here, I stay to correct you.

I got to admit though, your smarter than I thought, but you still have dumb answers.

God bless you friend, you need it.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
very good. now comprehend that - :patrol:
Two different theologies/traditions side by side.

This is not surprising as the texts contain many discrepancies and contradictions.

Is one right and the other wrong?

The truth is what highlights the conflict of opposed ideologies.

Apple7

Hi kid, hope your having a good day. At my age you want to use every minute you got to promote the word of God, so even though its almost one in the morning here, I stay to correct you.

I got to admit though, your smarter than I thought, but you still have dumb answers.

God bless you friend, you need it.

Staying up late is no issue as you can sleep till noon...as you have nothing else going on, right?

When are you going to get serious about scripture exegesis?

There's only so much time to the right-hand side of 80...

keypurr

Staying up late is no issue as you can sleep till noon...as you have nothing else going on, right?

When are you going to get serious about scripture exegesis?

There's only so much time to the right-hand side of 80...

I can, but I am usually up by 8:30.

Right after I learn Greek, your Greek.

I'm not concerned with time friend, looking forward til its over.

keypurr

look up the word "One" - :patrol:

It went right over your head friend.

Joh_17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Joh_17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh_17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh_17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

journey

God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ, The Word), and God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost) are unique, yet they are ONE Almighty God.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Oneness with God

Oneness with God

Joh_17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Joh_17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh_17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh_17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

'God' is One in essence, nature, character. Spirit is one, indivisible. Our unity with God is in spirit and truth. Even as Jesus and the Father are one, and indwell each other....so do we all abide in God and God in us.

'God' is the light, love, energy, spirit and consciousness of Life itself.

pj

keypurr

'God' is One in essence, nature, character. Spirit is one, indivisible. Our unity with God is in spirit and truth. Even as Jesus and the Father are one, and indwell each other....so do we all abide in God and God in us.

'God' is the light, love, energy, spirit and consciousness of Life itself.

pj

Amen, but only the Father is the only true God. God is spirit. His son Christ was also spirit. Christ took the form of man to be the Lamb of God for us. All things come from God through his spiritual son. He is the love and light of the most high. In him is the fullness and purity of the Father. God is not a man, his son became a man to bring light and understanding from the only God.

Ben Masada

God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ, The Word), and God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost) are unique, yet they are ONE Almighty God.

The Absolute Oneness of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Some here at TOL are very good at expressing themselves. Others are not so good at that. The Lord is very good at it.

God is love. That cannot be expressed by the Law.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Absolute Oneness of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

congratulations on KNOWING GOD, and God's capabilities. you have determined what God can and cannot do, or what He would do or did. what else can you solve for us ? you know, so be content with that. nothing to learn or see here - :patrol:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It went right over your head friend.

GOD IS CHRIST. Holy Spirit Is God. you will find out when you die, until then :

View attachment 19335