Jesus is God !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is not the WORD in John 1 BR.
Christ, the spiritual son of the most high God is the word that BECAME flesh. It took place when Jesus was anointed with Christ. Acts 10:38

Who is then according to verse 14. That why I gave you both verses in hopes that you would see the connection. Alas, you haven't. The question remains, who is the Word?

keypurr

Who is then according to verse 14. That why I gave you both verses in hopes that you would see the connection. Alas, you haven't. The question remains, who is the Word?

You do not see HOW the word was made flesh.

The spirit Christ needed a body to dwell in as told in Hebrews 10:5. That should be a clue to you BR. Why would Christ need a body prepared for him? Christ is a form of God, he is a spirit. He took the form of man why taking over the body prepared for him, that would be Jesus.

Christ is much more than a man friend. He is the son God used to create the universe.

Levolor

Jesus is not the WORD in John 1 BR.
Christ, the spiritual son of the most high God is the word that BECAME flesh. It took place when Jesus was anointed with Christ. Acts 10:38

Christ, the word, means anointed.

So, let's take your sentence: "It took place when Jesus was anointed with Christ" and use the word anointed, which means Christ, in the place of your word Christ. It would now read:

"It took place when Jesus was anointed with anointed".

Really?

Nanja

Ever read the book of Matthew?

Yeah, that reminds me:

Mat. 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son,
and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Psalm 46:7 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Is. 45:21-22 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:
who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD?
and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

The Scriptures attest to the fact that Jesus Christ is God!

But the prerequisite for one believing the Truth is Sanctification of the Spirit.

2 Thes. 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because
God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth

~~~~~

Levolor

Christ, the spiritual son of God, is the logos of John 1.

Your logic needs tweaked if it is to make any sense.

Previously you said: "It took place when Jesus was anointed with Christ".

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to say: Jesus was anointed/christed with the Logos/the Word?

Think about it.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ, the spiritual son of God, is the logos of John 1.

So you are saying that Jesus and Christ are two different entities? :chuckle: Jesus is the Christ!

John 20:31

31 but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

keypurr

Your logic needs tweaked if it is to make any sense.

Previously you said: "It took place when Jesus was anointed with Christ".

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to say: Jesus was anointed/christed with the Logos/the Word?

Think about it.

Amounts to the same thing friend. I see the logos as a spiritual being. I see Christ as a spirit that became flesh.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
[Hebrews 12:2 KJV] 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The Father, and the Son (Jesus the Lamb of God) are on the Throne when God returns.

[Revelation 22:1-5 KJV] 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

=M=

Jesus says; Pray to My Father who IS in heaven: that means Jesus said that his "Father" was in Heaven, at the time he was Prying here on earth.

[Matthew 6:5-13 KJV] 5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites [are]: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Levolor

Amounts to the same thing friend. I see the logos as a spiritual being. I see Christ as a spirit that became flesh.

Perhaps, but there are important semantics involved. Christ... however you see this, the meaning of the word remains as 'anointed'. It just does not read right. Nor, can we change the meaning of words no matter how we see them.

When you write: "It took place when Jesus was anointed with Christ".

What you are actually saying is: It took place when Jesus was anointed with anointed.

Do you see the implication there?

keypurr

So you are saying that Jesus and Christ are two different entities? :chuckle: Jesus is the Christ!

Yes, until Christ took over the body of Jesus.

Jesus BECAME the Christ, he was not born the Christ. He had to be anointed with Christ.

You do not seem to believe in spiritual things friend. God is a spirit, so is his express image. Christ is/was a spirit that became flesh. That is why Christ needed a body prepared for him.

My thoughts are not taughts in any church but that does not mean they are wrong. They are on the table to see and decide if you want to digest. I sincerely believe that there is a reason I was given these thoughts friend. But to really see them you will need to open your mind to what could be, not what you now think.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, until Christ took over the body of Jesus.

Jesus BECAME the Christ, he was not born the Christ. He had to be anointed with Christ.

You do not seem to believe in spiritual things friend. God is a spirit, so is his express image. Christ is/was a spirit that became flesh. That is why Christ needed a body prepared for him.

My thoughts are not taughts in any church but that does not mean they are wrong. They are on the table to see and decide if you want to digest. I sincerely believe that there is a reason I was given these thoughts friend. But to really see them you will need to open your mind to what could be, not what you now think.

Does that mean you disregard John 20:31?

keypurr

[Hebrews 12:2 KJV] 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The Father, and the Son (Jesus the Lamb of God) are on the Throne when God returns.

[Revelation 22:1-5 KJV] 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

=M=

Jesus says; Pray to My Father who IS in heaven: that means Jesus said that his "Father" was in Heaven, at the time he was Prying here on earth.

[Matthew 6:5-13 KJV] 5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites [are]: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

I do not think Jesus is sitting on God's throne.
He is the Lamb of God, not God.

He did teach us to pray to HIS GOD, as he did.

Kind of destroys the false Trinity theory. There is only one true God as we are told in John 17:3.

keypurr

Perhaps, but there are important semantics involved. Christ... however you see this, the meaning of the word remains as 'anointed'. It just does not read right. Nor, can we change the meaning of words no matter how we see them.

When you write: "It took place when Jesus was anointed with Christ".

What you are actually saying is: It took place when Jesus was anointed with anointed.

Do you see the implication there?

The word Christ has two meanings, title or name and anointed.
Christ was with God many years before Jesus was born. Christ was God's first creation for all things were created through him. The spirit Christ moved across the face of the waters in Genesis 1. He was with God then, the we/us/our is mentioned there.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The word Christ has two meanings, title or name and anointed.
Christ was with God many years before Jesus was born. Christ was God's first creation for all things were created through him. The spirit Christ moved across the face of the waters in Genesis 1. He was with God then, the we/us/our is mentioned there.

That is illogical according to John 1:1. He was with God in the beginning, uncreated. He cannot be creator and be part of his creation John 1:3.

keypurr

=M=

Does that mean you disregard John 20:31?

I preach John 20:31. Jesus taught that his father is the ONLY God.

Jesus is Lord, made so by his God and our God.

keypurr

That is illogical according to John 1:1. He was with God in the beginning, uncreated. He cannot be creator and be part of his creation John 1:3.

Not so BR. Christ is the express IMAGE of God. That makes him a creation. He is firstborn of all CREATURES as told in Colossians 1/15. All images are creations, can you name one that is not a creation? The Father is the ONLY non created being. God created everything through Christ. Christ is a spiritual being, a created form of the Father for he was given the fullness of the father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not so BR. Christ is the express IMAGE of God. That makes him a creation. He is firstborn of all CREATURES as told in Colossians 1/15. All images are creations, can you name one that is not a creation? The Father is the ONLY non created being. God created everything through Christ. Christ is a spiritual being, a created form of the Father for he was given the fullness of the father.

Ah friend, I will pray for your understanding

beloved57

Ever read the book of Matthew?
Jesus was born, every one born is a creation.

Christ on the other hand is the express image of the Father, also a creation for all images are creations. Christ is a spirit that took the form of man.

I'm waiting !