Jesus is God !

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Identity and relationship.....

Identity and relationship.....

NO ! I AM ! - i'm aware of pure awareness. it sucks. you can't just think of pretty flowers and puppy dogs. and floating through space with no cares. just kiddin', sure we can ! self awareness must come first, grasshopper. - :patrol:

As shared before,....one can shout "Jesus is God" til the cows come home, but all you can be sure of...or 'know'....is your own 'being', your own 'consciousness',....the sense of "I Am" being your cognition of such, ....self-existence, being, identity. That is 'God', whether you realize it from a subjectivity of consciousness itelf,...being Self-aware....or if you project or objectify a 'God-form' or 'God-image',...or 'God-Personality', as a 'Father-figure' and worship, love and serve Him. It is still all 'God' reflecting the light of himself, thru you and me, thru all forms, images and personalities.

'God' is Light. Light engages itself in multiple reflection, its 'dance' is 'creation'.

There is nothing without God.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
All One........

All One........

I preach John 20:31. Jesus taught that his father is the ONLY God.

Jesus is Lord, made so by his God and our God.

A simple relational truth that any believer in Jesus would accept. If Jesus were here in our midst,...he would direct our worship to the Universal Father, to worship him in spirit and truth, since Jesus is also subordinate to the Father,...a rather simple intuitive truth, relationally speaking. A Unitarian view is most rational and logical, since Jesus has clearly said his Father is greater than he, and we are to direct our prayers to "Our Heavenly Father".

One is free to worship 'God' in the person of Jesus, since he most beautifully expresses the image and likeness of God (in his divine Sonship), but he calls us also to recognize our own sonship with the Father (as a faith-union in him), and share in that spiritual unity typified in his high priestly prayer (John 17). In that spirit of fellowship, we are all as one.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Spirit of God in man........

The Spirit of God in man........

Yes, until Christ took over the body of Jesus.

Jesus BECAME the Christ, he was not born the Christ. He had to be anointed with Christ.

You do not seem to believe in spiritual things friend. God is a spirit, so is his express image. Christ is/was a spirit that became flesh. That is why Christ needed a body prepared for him.

My thoughts are not taughts in any church but that does not mean they are wrong. They are on the table to see and decide if you want to digest. I sincerely believe that there is a reason I was given these thoughts friend. But to really see them you will need to open your mind to what could be, not what you now think.

Yes, it does not matter in the end, or thru what interpretive frame you imagine or intuit the Spirit of God/Christ, as it indwelt and indwells the person of Jesus (time lines, incarnational issues, other dogmatic substratums), just as long as you recognize that divine Spirit/Christ/Logos in Jesus....operating in its redemptive and regenerating ministry. By such allegorical application we can then apply this to our own experience of fellowship with God/Christ, and the pattern is fulfilled thru 'communion' and 'experience' since Jesus is the model or prototype of man's experience and transformation in God's Spirit.

pj

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
"Jesus is God !"

Jesus was God of the nation of Israel.
The Most High appointed him OVER Israel.
The un-baptized will NEVER Know.
The Most High has CUT them OFF.

PORK...

Ben Masada

some don't "get it". it's not your fault. 2 Corinthians 4:4 - Mark 4:12 - John 1:5 - Acts 8:30 - just a crazy opinion that i don't necessarily believe - but God could have Chosen the Chinese to speak to. it's not becaue Jews or Hebrews were better, smarter, prettier, well behaved people. you "feel" special, yet refer to Jesus as the "jew" that He was. what do you mean by that ? it just makes no sense. - :comeout:

You give me the impression that's a shame to be a Jew. Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and that's the reason why I stand against the idea that he would teach against his own Faith.

r0geR

Matt 19:16-26

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This passage actually is teaching the Truth that Jesus is God ! Notice vs 17 As the young man had addressed Jesus as good, and Jesus responded accordingly, why callest thou me good, for none is good but ONE, that One Being God

Now , notice Jesus did not say, none is good but One and that is my Father, but He said that One, Being God !

Now if Jesus by this is not insinuating that He is God, then the alternative is that He was not good, seeing He just said only ONE, not Two, but ONLY ONE is good.

Now, if Jesus was not good, being that He was not the Only One Good God, then His commanding him, the young ruler, in order to be perfect, that he must go sell all his possessions, then give to the poor, and follow Him; Such an commandment exposed that the young man loved his possessions above God, which was a violation of the very first commandment, now if Jesus was not God, then the young mans refusal to obey and follow Jesus, could not be a proper standard to gauge his Love to God !

For there could not have been nothing amiss about not making such a great sacrifice as that Jesus told him, and then following Him if the One speaking was not the One God, who Only was good !
The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

Do you believe, Jesus is the Father?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Matt 19:16-26

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This passage actually is teaching the Truth that Jesus is God ! Notice vs 17 As the young man had addressed Jesus as good, and Jesus responded accordingly, why callest thou me good, for none is good but ONE, that One Being God

Now , notice Jesus did not say, none is good but One and that is my Father, but He said that One, Being God !

Now if Jesus by this is not insinuating that He is God, then the alternative is that He was not good, seeing He just said only ONE, not Two, but ONLY ONE is good.

Now, if Jesus was not good, being that He was not the Only One Good God, then His commanding him, the young ruler, in order to be perfect, that he must go sell all his possessions, then give to the poor, and follow Him; Such an commandment exposed that the young man loved his possessions above God, which was a violation of the very first commandment, now if Jesus was not God, then the young mans refusal to obey and follow Jesus, could not be a proper standard to gauge his Love to God !

For there could not have been nothing amiss about not making such a great sacrifice as that Jesus told him, and then following Him if the One speaking was not the One God, who Only was good !
Jesus denied being God or the Messiah in Mark, Matthew and Luke.

Jesus was made into God in the Gospel of John and in Paul's authentic letters.

The newer tradition of God requiring a blood sacrifice is in John and Paul.

The older Jewish tradition of coming to God in a spirit of repentance and forgiveness of others is what the authentic historical figure of Jesus preached. It was a God of mercy, not justice.

Jesus as a Jew would have been disgusted by any thought of a blood sacrifice. He was not about to take on the title of "Lamb of God."

John's account has Jesus dying on the Day of Preparation when the lambs were slaughtered for the kosher feast Passover, while the other gospels claim he was killed on Passover proper.