Jesus is God !

keypurr

Doc, if you believing in the Holy Spirit why are you having a hard time in seeing what I am trying to show you?

Sent from my iPad using TOL

drbrumley

I said I am not sure on that but I lean to them both dieing on the cross.

Logically, if Jesus gave up the logos BEFORE He died, than it stands to reason the logos went to be with God the father. ALIVE!!!

Thru all that, we still haven't touched on Jesus being or not being a created thing.

keypurr

Logically, if Jesus gave up the logos BEFORE He died, than it stands to reason the logos went to be with God the father. ALIVE!!!

Thru all that, we still haven't touched on Jesus being or not being a created thing.

All humans are creatures/creations.

The only one not created is YHWH.

I see the logos as a form of God because he was given the power and wisdom of his creator. But he is not God, heis the son of Gd.

keypurr

But the logos is spirit. How could it die?

Why not? He is an IMAGE, all images are creations. He is a creature.

I see only the Father as God.

Jesus is a man

Jesus Christ is the one anointed with the logos.

Simple to see.

Jesus Christ is now Lord, made so by his God. The only God.

keypurr

Consider: The dead know nothing, so if jesus was dead he could not raise himself.
However if the logos did not die, he could have raised Jesus. But there is no verse to tell us that he did in fact raise himself. So I think the logos died and went to heaven as one with Jesus. I hope you can understand my thoughts friend. I really am not as crazy as most think.

keypurr

Exactly my point...

But the good book says God will when the time is right.

I trust him to do it. He destroyed the demons that he sent into the sheep. Are not demons spirits?

As I said before we know little about spirits.

keypurr

Friend my bed is calling, I need to put on my CPAP mask and try to sleep. I have enjoyed texting with you tonight, catch you soon.

marhig

The trinity doctrine falsely says that God is three different and separate Persons and one Holy Spirit.

The Bible says there are three and that they are one and the same.

The Bible doesn't say that the father is the son, and Jesus clearly says we and our, and he says that the father is greater than he so he can't be the father.

Anyway, I'm not getting into a lengthy debate, that's what I believe to be true from what I've seen written in the Bible.

drbrumley

Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him.
21 “What is it you want?” he asked.
She said, “Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.”
22 “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?”
“We can,” they answered.
23 Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant;. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father.”