Jesus is God !

drbrumley

This is about the express image, the logos, the spirit son of God.

This is what took the form of a human and dwelled in the body prepared of it. As told in Heb 10:5.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Always adding a step keypurr...

A) If this is to be believed, your basically saying that God had 2 sons when clearly He speaks of one.

B) Why do the extra step? You are basically saying to God that He is unable to come in the flesh.

keypurr

A) If this is to be believed, your basically saying that God had 2 sons when clearly He speaks of one.

B) Why do the extra step? You are basically saying to God that He is unable to come in the flesh.

I did not add a step friend, I have been posting this for five years.

Heb 1, God's Son is the express image, a spirit like his Father. Everything made through this logos.

Col 1, son is image of God and is firstborn of all creatures/creation. He was given the power of his God. In other words, he is a created Godlike spirit.

Phil 2, he is a created form of God and he took the form of man.

Heb 10:5, this logos spirit son needed a body to dwell in.

Acts 10:38, Jesus received the Power at his anointing, that is when he became the Christ.

Consider that is when God declared that this was his Son and Jesus needed to go into the wilderness to adjust to the power and wisdom of the logos.

The logos was IN Jesus, speaking through him. Jesus did not pre-exist but the logos did. The logos came down from above and is the son of man that has seen God.

Jesus is the saviour, the Lamb, the sacrifice but the logos created all for his God, he laid the foundation of the Universe and is called O God by his God in Col 1.

O God I see as a god.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION]

Colossians 1:15-17: "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist."
Why is he the image of the invisible God, if God is invisible?

keypurr

I Think God can do what he wants but scripture say HE SENT HIS SON. HIS son had to be in Heaven in order to be sent from heaven.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Colossians 1:15-17: "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist."
Why is he the image of the invisible God, if the God is invisible?

drbrumley

I did not add a step friend, I have been posting this for five years.

And have been adding a step for 5 years!

Heb 1, God's Son is the express image, a spirit like his Father. Everything made through this logos.

Col 1, son is image of God and is firstborn of all creatures/creation. He was given the power of his God. In other words, he is a created Godlike spirit.

Phil 2, he is a created form of God and he took the form of man.

A) If I understand you correctly, the Heb. 1 and the Col. 1 son are different then the Phil. 2 son. Correct?

B) Here is my argument against your view. The Scriptures present the Incarnation as a step downward, as an humiliation, a condescension.

You would have us believe that Jesus was the Son of God in human form. Which is correct.

At the same time, you want us to believe the logos was another of Gods sons who came into Jesus the man (I'm guessing the baptism was the catalyst for this). (This is not correct)

So Jesus the man was a step downward as scripture plainly teaches. The logos didn't step down to anything.

In your view? How can it? All the logos did was basically enter a man's body. This I Have a HUGE issue with.

keypurr

Jesus is God !

And have been adding a step for 5 years!

A) If I understand you correctly, the Heb. 1 and the Col. 1 son are different then the Phil. 2 son. Correct?

B) Here is my argument against your view. The Scriptures present the Incarnation as a step downward, as an humiliation, a condescension.

You would have us believe that Jesus was the Son of God in human form. Which is correct.

At the same time, you want us to believe the logos was another of Gods sons who came into Jesus the man (I'm guessing the baptism was the catalyst for this). (This is not correct)

So Jesus the man was a step downward as scripture plainly teaches. The logos didn't step down to anything.

In your view? How can it? All the logos did was basically enter a man's body. This I Have a HUGE issue with.

A: no they are not, they are the same. Note it says that which was IN Christ Jesus.

B: I see it as a Son obeying his God. Jesus is the flesh Son, the logos is the spirit Son. They became ONE.

I can not change scripture because you have issues with it friend.

drbrumley

B: I see it as a Son obeying his God. Jesus is the flesh Son, the logos is the spirit Son. They became ONE.

They BECAME ONE?

When were they separated prior? Again who is Jesus?

BTW, I will note your disregard in scripture that plainly teaches the Scriptures present the Incarnation as a step downward, as an humiliation, a condescension.

I can not change scripture because you have issues with it friend.

drbrumley

[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION]

you told me a few days ago there are two sons of God. Now your saying there is only one son of God. Your confusing me to no end.

keypurr

[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION], so now the Heb 1, Phil 2 and the Col 1 sons are all who?

The express image in Heb 1:3 was sent to dwell in Jensus.

The same son was in Christ Jesus in Phil 2, and also Col 1.

You fail to see that the son of GOD came to take the form of a man.

Consider the word spirit, what do we really know about them.

Christ took a legion of them out of one man and sent them into sheep.

Why is it so hard to think that God does not have a spirit son tha was given the power of his God and a flesh Son to hold his logos and die on a cross for us. Angels can change their for, why could not the son do the same thing.

keypurr

Then who is the logos?

My thoughts, it/he is the express image, the Spirit Son of the Father. God was pleases that this son contained his fullness. This Son is God's first creation as it is written that this firstborn son was used by his Father to do the creating.

drbrumley

The express image in Heb 1:3 was sent to dwell in Jensus.

The same son was in Christ Jesus in Phil 2, and also Col 1.

You fail to see that the son of GOD came to take the form of a man.

Consider the word spirit, what do we really know about them.

Christ took a legion of them out of one man and sent them into sheep.

Why is it so hard to think that God does not have a spirit son tha was given the power of his God and a flesh Son to hold his logos and die on a cross for us. Angels can change their for, why could not the son do the same thing.

Because the scriptures don't teach that.....