James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

We just believe the Bible, unlike you.

Jer 31:31-32 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Paul said a Jew is one inwardly and circumcision is that of the heart but of course you don't believe that.

Epoisses

An "able minister" and a Minister are not the same thing.

Paul was talking about what he had been enabled to be able to minister to others...he said that while talking of the source of his sufficiency, or enablement.

2 Corinthians 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Was the law " a Minister" (capital "M")?

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

Irrelevant.

Epoisses

The dispensational 'doctrine of demons' is beaten

Hey everybody lets teach people that they are not under the new covenant anymore. We'll divorce the gospel form the new covenant so the Gentiles will have the gospel and the Jews have the new covenant. So the gospel will be powerless to save and the new covenant will be for people who reject Christ. And all the demons said - great plan, make it happen John!

What a classic post!

Right Divider

Body part
The dispensational 'doctrine of demons' is beaten

Hey everybody lets teach people that they are not under the new covenant anymore. We'll divorce the gospel form the new covenant so the Gentiles will have the gospel and the Jews have the new covenant. So the gospel will be powerless to save and the new covenant will be for people who reject Christ. And all the demons said - great plan, make it happen John!

What a classic post!
You are quite the lunatic.

You make false accusations, beat up straw-men, misapply scripture, call believer names.... you're the complete package.

john w

Hall of Fame
PM me, I'll give it to you. I ain't afraid of a dumb lug nut who fell out of the Happy Days backup cast.

Put up that ugly pic, loser.

You won't. Typical mut, loser, embarrassed by her looks, sloppy trollness.

As I predicted. Embarrassed, aren't you, troll? Yes....

john w

Hall of Fame
Loser. Ignorant. Liar. Lover of stupid Dispy con-men pastors like John Hoagie who is probably your dad but would never admit it.

I picked the troll apart, in her "the Greek....Strong's...." con game, scam, reducing her to grunts, snorts......Weighty, toots.

GreekStrongs in G859 'aphesis'

James 4:5 KJV Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Show us any "Greek," "Hebrew," that has:

The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Go ahead.

You disgusting "Greek" fraud, thinking that using Strong's, you can "translate" the book.

Con artist....scammer.....devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame
Cut-off from grace, Shipwreck of faith and rejected by Christ is anyone who agrees with you.

Dispensationalism is for lost losers without faith. They worship the flesh of some people in the middle east like the modern-day baal temple they are.

Never known Christ and never will.

Observe, the continued deception, bait'nswitch, punt....Did our heroine address the q, her "argument?" Nope.

Answer:

Tell us about this "the gospel" your brother saint Judas preached. Show us your keen, biblical insight.

Not a peep.

They worship the flesh of some people in the middle east like the modern-day baal temple they are.

False dichotomy, you satanic slug, full of sophistry.....

Romans 1:3 KJV Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

The devil child is clueless as to the meaning of "of the flesh," biblically, as she just examined her stack of "the church" pamphlets, and stack of commentaries, not the bible, as she asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ is "of the flesh," and thus we should reject worshiping him.

=satanism

In the beginning, God created the heaven, and the earth....

Eppy:That is "of the flesh!!!""" Stop!!!

Revelation 19:16 KJV And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Wolfie: Stop, "Jesus!!!!!" That is being a King/Lord "of some people" on earth, and is "worship the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Get saved, satanic slug, troll.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Identify this "the gospel."

She won't, as she asserts that it is equivalent to "the new covenant."

Clueless demon.

Danoh

Nah.
Ministration of the spirit, ministration of righteousness.

And 2 and 2 is 4 - never - 22.

:doh: :chuckle:

Bro, its high time you sign up with the BBS or GSB or some other Mid-Acts organization devoted to teaching HOW to PROPERLY study things out beyond the basics.

For clearly, you are not capable enough on your own, beyond said basics.

I doubt you will even consider the possibility I might be right on this.

If anything, you just might take this objectivity in the wrong way.

For that much, I apologize.

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

Epoisses

Paul was talking about JEWS when he said that.

Rom 2:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:24) For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Too bad you just pick verses out of the air to try to make your false case.

Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Rom. 2:26-29

Beginning with vs. 26 Paul is speaking of Gentiles who are uncircumcised but keep the spiritual aspect of the law. Therefore vs. 28,29 are speaking of Gentiles who are not Jews by nature but if they have circumcised hearts are counted as the redeemed of the Lord.

A circumcised heart aka conversion aka being born-again is the bare minimum For Jews and Gentiles alike.

Epoisses

The LORD came unto his own. Those that received him will be under the new covenant.
Those that rejected him, their circumcision was made uncircumcision. These Jews, along with Gentiles, are eligible for the gospel of the grace of God.

Study your Bible, and believe what you read.

No New covenant equals no Salvation, Moron.

Ever hear of the Lord's supper, Christians have been observing it for 2000 years not the Jews.