James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

lot-robert-conrad_battery.jpg

is that you're dad?

Epoisses

Funny, clown, as I picked you apart, leaving slumped, in a heap, on the road side, in a ditch,and you are again awaiting your father, the devil, and his minions, to pick you up, and re-inflate you with hypocrisy, sophistry, rebellion, and sorcery....Stay down on the mat, Damian-ette. When you are in a hole, wolfie, stop digging. Dig? Good.

Are you a blood or a crip or MS-13?

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't tell me what to do, Loser!!

Get off my thread.

No, wolfie, devil gal, you don't have the clout, authority, to order any respective member of the boc. NADA. Accept it, wolfie, and get out of our territory, admitted satanic shill.

Epoisses

No, wolfie, devil gal, you don't have the clout, authority, to order any respective member of the boc. NADA. Accept it, wolfie, and get out of our territory, admitted satanic shill.

Better cross over before they build that wall.

john w

Hall of Fame
Loser, trash, mutt, hasbin and never was

So he found God or should I say he found a cult!

Copying my "mutt" characterization, are you, toots? I'm flattered....I should have known, as your father, the devil, The Great Imitator," has taught you well. But you cannot pull it off like I can, as you do not have the authority, presence, clout, that I have.

Poor wolfie.

Please stump us again with that oh so original "cult" zinger!!!! You've blind sided us all, and all of TOL is in awe....Please....One more "You cult members!!!!!" Please?

Epoisses

Copying my "mutt" characterization, are you, toots? I'm flattered....I should have known, as your father, the devil, The Great Imitator," has taught you well. But you cannot pull it off like I can, as you do not have the authority, presence, clout, that I have.

Poor wolfie.

Please stump us again with that oh so original "cult" zinger!!!! You've blind sided us all, and all of TOL is in awe....Please....One more "You cult members!!!!!" Please?

Mutt-Slut! lol

Give me that big dispensational gospel, ooh I like it.