James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
You're closer to a 'she' when you get all mad and hot around the collar.

I used to date women like you until I came home to a double barrel shotgun in my face.

After that I found God and joined the circus.
A woman, like you, dating other woman? How did that happen?(rhetorical q) Put up that pic, toots. so we can see your slithering, slimy countenance.....

I thought so.

musterion

The older saved women on this site manage to keep their cool, more or less, even when they're angry. The unsaved females, when they get really mad, turn shrill and girlish. The unsaved men can be irrational, brutish and brutal (and the saved ones, sometimes) but they never get shrill and visibly upset. Joanne is shrill and visibly upset.

Epoisses

The older saved women on this site manage to keep their cool even when they're angry. The unsaved females, when they get really mad, turn shrill and girlish. The unsaved men can be irrational, brutish and brutal (and the saved ones, sometimes) but they never get shrill and visibly upset. Joanne is shrill and visibly upset.

You're unsaved so you fit right in.

john w

Hall of Fame
I bet you like them slurr'ed speakin' Christians too. hey pretty boy what ya' doin over there why don't ya' come sing with us in the choir, lol

Tell us about this "the gospel" your brother saint Judas preached. Show us your keen, biblical insight.

Not a peep.

What's the problem, toots?

Another "lol," eh, sweetie?

Now, put down....

seven.jpg

....and open up your bible, and read, believe....

Luke 9:6 KJV, demon-ette.

Epoisses

Tell us about this "the gospel" your brother saint Judas preached. Show us your keen, biblical insight.

Not a peep.

Let's sing one of them Jesus songs in the choir. We can hold hands if you want. I wont bite.

Epoisses

Not a peep.

Another "lol," eh, sweetie?

Now, put down....

seven.jpg

....and open up your bible, and read, believe....

Luke 9:6 KJV, demon-ette.

Get your teen dreams off my thread, dirty old man.

john w

Hall of Fame
I bet all the losers on here are geriatrics!

That picture of Big John Retard was from 20 years ago!

I'd comment on your pic, cowardly lion-ette, but you're a bit embarrassed by your looks, aren't you toots, so you won't post it? Yes......

Epoisses

You asked for it. In fact, you've been begging for it. In fact, you've been demanding it.

I love it when a loud mouthed spoiled brat gets a good spanking. :)

Who's gonna spank me?

I can talk bible better than anyone and

I can talk smack better than anyone.

No one can beat me.

john w

Hall of Fame
The older saved women on this site manage to keep their cool, more or less, even when they're angry. The unsaved females, when they get really mad, turn shrill and girlish. The unsaved men can be irrational, brutish and brutal (and the saved ones, sometimes) but they never get shrill and visibly upset. Joanne is shrill and visibly upset.

This is her, a few weeks ago, after being grounded from watching reruns of "The O.C.," "The Gilmore Girls," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," and "Beverly Hills, 90210:"

john w

Hall of Fame
Let's sing one of them Jesus songs in the choir. We can hold hands if you want. I wont bite.

Not a peep.

What's the problem, toots?She is scrambling to her books about the bible, what others say it teaches, her stack of flyers, commentaries, that bury her Teen Magazine issues, and then grabs...

the-bible-cliff-notes.png