James 1:1 refutes MAD

Danoh

There is an Israel of the flesh and an Israel of the Spirit. You belong to neither.

Someday all believers will live in a city called the new Jerusalem which is the capital of Israel!

You're right on that first assertion.

And just as off on that second one.

But, there is always Rom. 14:5.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If we're guilty, so are you. More so, as that makes up easily half of your posts on TOL.

Go home, Danoh. Fix that wall.

View attachment 26064
high-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now go over to Musti's thread on Forgiveness and post away what you obviously know little of and practice even less :chuckle:

You Trumpers - what characters you continue to prove yourselves to be.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5:6-8.
:rotfl:
Danoh and his 'one size fits all' tactic strikes again.

Epoisses

And you remain convinced of that; I'm sure :chuckle:

It's common knowledge to all non-dispensational Christians. James was addressing the believing Jews from the 12 tribes. The non-believing Jews would not have got past 'servant of the Lord Jesus Christ'.

Epoisses

Then you'll answer to God for treating with contempt those who you say are lost, and are asking you how to be saved, but refuse. If you're what you say you are you are a living lifesaver, an ambassador for Christ, not Rorschach.

Unless, of course, you're a fraud who doesn't actually know.

Help me, please help me. I got a broken faith and I can't believe in the new covenant promise because I have the wrong flesh. Mr. Calvinist please help me, can you ask John Calvin to give me some faith because mine is all broke. Mr. Catholic please help me, ask mother Mary to pray for me because I fell into a 'doctrine of devils' church and now I'm cut off from Christ and the new covenant promise that has been accepted by Christians for 2000 years. Even Catholics aren't stupid enough to divorce themselves from the new covenant like the brain-dead Dispy. The church is supposed to teach sinners how to be saved but yours teaches sinners how to be lost!

Epoisses

You're right on that first assertion.

And just as off on that second one.

But, there is always Rom. 14:5.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:28,29

SaulToPaul 2

It's common knowledge to all non-dispensational Christians. James was addressing the believing Jews from the 12 tribes. The non-believing Jews would not have got past 'servant of the Lord Jesus Christ'.

James
4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Epoisses

James
4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Paul taught the Corinthians who were primarily Gentile (Acts 18) that they were ministers of the new Testament (covenant). 2Cor. 3:6

How many ministers were in the 12 tribes?

Epoisses

:chuckle:

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven...But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Matt 18:3,6

Hey everybody lets teach people that they are not under the new covenant anymore. We'll divorce the gospel form the new covenant so the Gentiles will have the gospel and the Jews have the new covenant. So the gospel will be powerless to save and the new covenant will be for people who reject Christ. And all the demons said - great plan, make it happen John!

Danoh

You're right - that is common - knowledge to Dispys.

Romans 5:6-8 towards ya anyway.

Danoh

Paul taught the Corinthians who were primarily Gentile (Acts 18) that they were ministers of the new Testament (covenant). 2Cor. 3:6

How many ministers were in the 12 tribes?

Nope; he was referring to himself.

He often uses "we" in that "editorial" way.

Danoh

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:28,29

Boy, you're batting a thousand today - just one reading into a passage after another.

By the way, what's up - were you finally booted from C.F. or something, that you're now over here acting like some of the MADs towards anyone they disagree with? :chuckle:

Danoh

James

He is not saying that of them.

:think:

Epoisses

Boy, you're batting a thousand today - just one reading into a passage after another.

By the way, what's up - were you finally booted from C.F. or something, that you're now over here acting like some of the MADs towards anyone they disagree with? :chuckle:

I was booted from CF! for destroying the SDA like I destroy the Dispies over here. CF protects SDA like Bob Ryan the Law-Lover. LOL

Danoh

Paul was an apostle not a minister, duh!

Minister is translated as deacon in Philippians and 1Timothy.

Sheesh - he is not referring to himself as a minister - rather to his having been made an able minister of what he was ministering - he was ministering the Spirit the New Testament had promised Israel God would minister to their spirit.

Get - a - clue! :chuckle:

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.