James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

Very few MADs hold to the idea that 1948 was some sort of a fulfiment of Rom. 11:26.

Very few.

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5 towards you, in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 on each our behalf and in our stead.

In typical MAD/Dispy fashion you build an entire doctrine around Rom. 11:25,26 and ignore everything else Paul had to say even in the same chapter!

Proof-texting is of the devil!

Epoisses

Then tell me exactly what I must believe to be saved.

Just take everything you currently believe, throw it in the trash can and humbly ask Christ for guidance.

You need to see yourself as being in a de-programming phase and detox from the poison you have ingested.

I am quite sure I am not the first Christian to tell you these things so you really have no excuse.

Jerry Shugart

Under the new covenant you have to be born-again into Israel.

That might happen to unbelievers like you but true believers are born again into the Body of Christ!

Of course since you cannot understand the difference between a "covenant" and a "testament" then it surprises no one that you can't tell the difference between "Israel" and the "Body of Christ."

In the Body of Christ there is neither Greek nor Jew so if you are right that those in the Body of Christ make up Israel then what you have is an Israel with no Jews!

At least you are good for a laugh every now and then!

I am quite sure I am not the first Christian to tell you these things so you really have no excuse.

You? A Christian? Don't make me laugh!

Epoisses

That might happen to unbelievers like you but true believers are born again into the Body of Christ!

Of course since you cannot understand the difference between a "covenant" and a "testament" then it surprises no one that you can't tell the difference between "Israel" and the "Body of Christ."

In the Body of Christ there is neither Greek nor Jew so if you are right then those in the Body of Christ make up Israel then what you have is an Israel with no Jews!

At least you are good for a laugh every now and then!

So why were the Galatians part of an 'Israel of God'?

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. Gal. 6:15,16

Paul said you have to be a new creature or creation aka born-again. You're not born-again so you can't understand.

Jerry Shugart

So why were the Galatians part of an 'Israel of God'?

The repetition of the preposition at Galatians 6:16 indicates that Paul is speaking about two different groups. One group would be the Gentile believers and the other group the Jewish believers.

Are you not even aware that at this time Israel has been rejected by the LORD?

"in as much as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?" (Ro.11:13-15).​

You have been rejected just as the nation of Israel as a whole has been rejected!

Epoisses

The repetition of the preposition at Galatians 6:16 indicates that Paul is speaking about two different groups. One group would be the Gentile believers and the other group the Jewish believers.

Are you not even aware that at this time Israel has been rejected by the LORD?

"in as much as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?" (Ro.11:13-15).​

You have been rejected just as the nation of Israel as a whole has been rejected!

LOL. Paul begins chap. 6 by speaking of the law of Christ (vs.2) then he speaks of the household of faith (vs.10) and then he finishes by saying circumcision(Jews) is worthless and uncircumcision(Gentiles) is worthless but only a new creation in Christ (vs.15). Even a 5 year old could follow his train of thought but not the proud Dispy who has been brain-washed from birth separate the body of Christ and rebuild the wall of separation that Christ and the apostles worked tirelessly to tear down. The bible was written in such a way that unbelievers and hypocrites will be caught in a trap and hung up to dry.

Jerry Shugart

You haven't got a brain in your head! Only space between your ears.

According to your stupid idea people who are born again are born again into Israel--despite the fact that Paul said that Israel has been rejected!

You are a waste of time and anyone will believe you are just as dumb as you are!

Zeke

That therapist in that 2nd video reminded me of the subscriber to Reformed Theology.

Where that therapist asserted that "no one is sure why this phenomenon (Stockholm Syndrome) occurs..."

That's because the perspective his profession looks at such phenomena from, is bogged down in reasoning "about" a thing, and through its system of doing so, as its means of knowing "about" a thing.

As a result, the best it can ever hope to accomplish, given this ever gaping hole in its overall approach, is to come to know more "about" it.

Consequently, it never really does come to actually "know" what it can only hypothesize "about."

Theirs remains...a fascinating dichotomy in motion.

:think:

Nothing new under the sun, we all go through trails and tribulations in this maze of duality, the progression from fear based programming takes awhile to overcome Galatians 4:1.

musterion

Just take everything you currently believe, throw it in the trash can and humbly ask Christ for guidance.

You need to see yourself as being in a de-programming phase and detox from the poison you have ingested.

Answer the question. What do I have to know and believe to be saved?

Danoh

In typical MAD/Dispy fashion you build an entire doctrine around Rom. 11:25,26 and ignore everything else Paul had to say even in the same chapter!

Nope, that is your conclusion; just as your "one size fits all" assertion about Dispys and 1948 is your conclusion.

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5 towards you - in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 in all our stead.

For ours as Believers is to be a walk by faith towards one another in this very perspective the Scripture asserts is to be the Believer's walk of faith towards any Believer who one perceives is obviously fully persuaded in his or her own mind to an understanding on one thing or another different from our own.

Absent of this walk of faith towards those we perceive are "without" in some manner, all else is ever proven having been merely "a fair show in the flesh" - merely, a hollow knowing "about."

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
So why can't you do something with that mop of hair, cave man?

Jealous, lacking confidence, are you girly "man?" Yes.....We know the type.Put up your pic. Go ahead, toots.I thought so, you loser, as you prop up your fragile ego,lack of self esteem, masking your disgust of your looks, by criticizing others' looks. Weighty, sweet gal.

Put up that ugly pic, loser.

You won't. Typical mut, loser, embarrassed by her looks, sloppy trollness.

john w

Hall of Fame
I defeated every Dispie on this forum so they send in the enforcer Retard Dispie who doesn't even know that remission and forgiveness are the same Greek word, lol

GreekStrongs in G859 'aphesis'

17 occurrences

deliverance (1), forgiveness (3), liberty (1), remission (4), the forgiveness (3), the remission (5)

Matt 26:28 …new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Mark 1:4 …and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
Mark 3:29 …shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:…
Luke 1:77 …knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,
Luke 3:3 …about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
Luke 4:18 …sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives,
Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his …
Acts 2:38 …you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the …
Acts 5:31 …Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Acts 10:43 …his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Acts 13:38 …that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
Acts 26:18 …of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which …
Eph 1:7 …In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of …
Col 1:14 …whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Heb 9:22 …blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission .
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more …

Dispies want to stay lost and in darkness. Ephraim is joined to idols, leave him alone.

Hey, loser John W.orm brain this post isn't for you, it's for those who haven't sold their souls do the Dispy idol. There's still hope for them but not you - fallen enemy of the cross.
"

"GreekStrongs in G859 'aphesis'"

James 4:5 KJV Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Show us any "Greek," "Hebrew," that has:

The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Go ahead.

You disgusting "Greek" fraud, thinking that using Strong's, you can "translate" the book.

Con artist....scammer.....devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell us what is required to be saved, as musty asked you, punk.

Now, wolfie, as asked: Tell us about this "the gospel" your brother saint Judas preached. Show us your keen, biblical insight.

5th request.

john w

Hall of Fame
I defeated every Dispie on this forum so they send in the enforcer Retard Dispie who doesn't even know that remission and forgiveness are the same Greek word, lol

GreekStrongs in G859 'aphesis'

17 occurrences

deliverance (1), forgiveness (3), liberty (1), remission (4), the forgiveness (3), the remission (5)

Matt 26:28 …new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Mark 1:4 …and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
Mark 3:29 …shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:…
Luke 1:77 …knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,
Luke 3:3 …about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
Luke 4:18 …sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives,
Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his …
Acts 2:38 …you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the …
Acts 5:31 …Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Acts 10:43 …his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Acts 13:38 …that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
Acts 26:18 …of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which …
Eph 1:7 …In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of …
Col 1:14 …whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Heb 9:22 …blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission .
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more …

Dispies want to stay lost and in darkness. Ephraim is joined to idols, leave him alone.

Hey, loser John W.orm brain this post isn't for you, it's for those who haven't sold their souls do the Dispy idol. There's still hope for them but not you - fallen enemy of the cross.

John 3 KJV
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3 KJV....Strong's numbers indicating "the Greek" words:

Jesus <2424> answered <611> (5662) and <2532> said <2036> (5627) unto him <846>, Verily <281>, verily <281>, I say <3004> (5719) unto thee <4671>, Except <3362> a man <5100> be born <1080> (5686) again <509>, he cannot <1410> (5736) <3756> see <1492> (5629) the kingdom <932> of God <2316>.

I translate it as follows, employing Strong's::

Jesus answered and bid them Amen, Amen, I tell thee, If not anything bringforth from the first he cannot perceive the kingdom of the godly.

Nuttin' to this Strong's/"The Greek" game, devil child Eppy.

Fraud.Scammer, as you know no "the Greek," cannot speak it, cannot write it, cannot understand it, and could not get a job at a "the Greek" restaurant mopping floors.

"LOL"-you taught us that, teen wolfie.

those who haven't sold their souls

Speaking of selling, sell all you have, inluding your 401(K), 403(B), 401(A),.....per Luke 18:22 KJV. Do it.

Wait..."Super Cuts," or "7-11" does not offer a 401(K). "My bad...lol"-I learned that from you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You haven't got a brain in your head! Only space between your ears.

According to your stupid idea people who are born again are born again into Israel--despite the fact that Paul said that Israel has been rejected!

You are a waste of time and anyone will believe you are just as dumb as you are!

God has only one Kingdom/nation of which Jesus Christ is the appointed King thereof.

The Kingdom of Israel is that Kingdom.

Jesus is the King of Israel.

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

LA