James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
Why don't you make me get off. tOUGH gUY

I am not afraid of girls-I've fought bigger girls than you before, devil child, wolfie. Get off this site, loser-we smell your sulfur.

Am I clear? Good.

Now, wolfie, as asked: Tell us about this "the gospel" your brother saint Judas preached. Show us your keen, biblical insight.

You won't, as you know that I will pick you apart, send you reeling, to the mat, slumped over, in a heep, awaiting your father, the devil, and his minions, to re-inflate you, pump you full of sophistry, and deceit, and hot air, and mischief, and satanic sorcery. "some great one.(Acts 8:9 KJV). Yes, Simon, Jr.........

john w

Hall of Fame
Street urchin that fell into the oil pit at the local garage. Fill er' up and put some air in the tires and be quick about it. My 20" rims need to be rollin'.

That's your best shot, sweetie? I pay more in taxes, than you make in 3 years, you satanic shill.

Get saved, devil girl.

john w

Hall of Fame
In all seriousness you have been taught to reject the blood of Christ with the remission of sin.

That's not funny - it's heresy!

The satanic shill doesn't even know that forgiveness of sins, is not equivalent to the remission of sins. Of course, as he proves, with the slop he "posts," what I/others have assessed-he merely spams what others say the book says/teaches, what it should say/teach, not studying, surveying, the book itself, and its details, a book of details,as he muses, "It all says the same thing, you meanie dispies!!!lol!!!!"

Biblical buffoon, cripple, impotent.

Get saved, wolfie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Eppie will not tell us what we must do to be saved.

Or, as I've asked him, he being oh so much more "spiritual" than us dispie wackos, as we are allegedly "fleshly," to unpack:

Tell us about this "the gospel" you referenced "Jesus" taught you, this "the gospel" your brother saint Judas preached. Show us your keen, biblical insight.

As silent as a turkey farm tomorrow......

john w

Hall of Fame

Funny how Big Maude morphed into Eleanora Poltice, don't you think, Mayor? Wonder what causes that?

Best to you and yours tomorrow, Sam!

Danoh

Those verses speak on a 'election according to grace' which you could not even begin to understand.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. Rom. 11:5,6

What is the Apostle Paul's actual point by that; and at that point in that chapter; and given what he has been talking about in Romans 9 thru 11?

That the fact that Israel's fall once more, as a nation under God has once again made it look like God is through with Israel as a nation - because Israel at large had failed to obey that Word of God that had been sent unto them - did NOT mean that God was through with Israel.

For not only was there a Believing Remnant of Israel once more, but the issue concerning God's actual relationship with Israel as a nation, goes all the way back to, and rests on the fact of there always having been a Believing Remnant within their nation - a Believing Remnant whose election has always rested on the fact, not of their works, but of God's promised grace to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in a multiplied seed of literal, physical, Believing sons OF JACOB.

Case - in - point - from one of Israel's various failures in the past...

Exodus 32:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people: 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation. 32:11 And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand? 32:12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people. 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever. 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

The issue of Election is the issue of Service - it is the issue of what God has elected to do for and to His Own Glory in His Son by His Spirit in and through those who, upon His call through His Word, have elected to take Him at His Word.

In Israel's case, said Elect look are depicted in the following - and these are who Paul is talking about as to said Election of Grace within the Nation Israel when was Paul writing all that back then...

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Who were those of His Own people who had not rejected, but had recieved Him?

This is what they looked liked....

John 1:40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. 1:43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me. 1:44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

THEY and THEIR CONVERTS were who this was referring to...in verse 5 & 6 herein described below.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Though not completely different from it, that is NOT really talking about that MYSTERY Grace that the Apostle Paul ALONE had had committed unto Him by the Lord Himself to preach among the Covenant-less Gentiles.

Nevertheless, Romans 14:5 towards you until you are fully persuaded in your own mind otherwise.

In memory of Romans 5:6-7 on both our behalf.

Matthew 26:67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,

Last edited:

Zeke

354b4cce0291c5e94436fbbfb968c589.gif

Already escaped from you're prison, you need to get out of that god of you're mind plantation, instead of being a shill for it.

Danoh

Already escaped from you're prison, you need to get out of that god of you're mind plantation, instead of being a shill for it.

That therapist in that 2nd video reminded me of the subscriber to Reformed Theology.

Where that therapist asserted that "no one is sure why this phenomenon (Stockholm Syndrome) occurs..."

That's because the perspective his profession looks at such phenomena from, is bogged down in reasoning "about" a thing, and through its system of doing so, as its means of knowing "about" a thing.

As a result, the best it can ever hope to accomplish, given this ever gaping hole in its overall approach, is to come to know more "about" it.

Consequently, it never really does come to actually "know" what it can only hypothesize "about."

Theirs remains...a fascinating dichotomy in motion.

:think:

Epoisses

The satanic shill doesn't even know that forgiveness of sins, is not equivalent to the remission of sins. Of course, as he proves, with the slop he "posts," what I/others have assessed-he merely spams what others say the book says/teaches, what it should say/teach, not studying, surveying, the book itself, and its details, a book of details,as he muses, "It all says the same thing, you meanie dispies!!!lol!!!!"

Biblical buffoon, cripple, impotent.

Get saved, wolfie.

I defeated every Dispie on this forum so they send in the enforcer Retard Dispie who doesn't even know that remission and forgiveness are the same Greek word, lol

GreekStrongs in G859 'aphesis'

17 occurrences

deliverance (1), forgiveness (3), liberty (1), remission (4), the forgiveness (3), the remission (5)

Matt 26:28 …new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Mark 1:4 …and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
Mark 3:29 …shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:…
Luke 1:77 …knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,
Luke 3:3 …about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
Luke 4:18 …sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives,
Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his …
Acts 2:38 …you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the …
Acts 5:31 …Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Acts 10:43 …his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Acts 13:38 …that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
Acts 26:18 …of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which …
Eph 1:7 …In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of …
Col 1:14 …whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Heb 9:22 …blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission .
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more …

Dispies want to stay lost and in darkness. Ephraim is joined to idols, leave him alone.

Hey, loser John W.orm brain this post isn't for you, it's for those who haven't sold their souls do the Dispy idol. There's still hope for them but not you - fallen enemy of the cross.

Epoisses

What is the Apostle Paul's actual point by that; and at that point in that chapter; and given what he has been talking about in Romans 9 thru 11?

That the fact that Israel's fall once more, as a nation under God has once again made it look like God is through with Israel as a nation - because Israel at large had failed to obey that Word of God that had been sent unto them - did NOT mean that God was through with Israel.

For not only was there a Believing Remnant of Israel once more, but the issue concerning God's actual relationship with Israel as a nation, goes all the way back to, and rests on the fact of there always having been a Believing Remnant within their nation - a Believing Remnant whose election has always rested on the fact, not of their works, but of God's promised grace to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in a multiplied seed of literal, physical, Believing sons OF JACOB.

Case - in - point - from one of Israel's various failures in the past...

Exodus 32:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people: 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation. 32:11 And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand? 32:12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people. 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever. 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

The issue of Election is the issue of Service - it is the issue of what God has elected to do for and to His Own Glory in His Son by His Spirit in and through those who, upon His call through His Word, have elected to take Him at His Word.

In Israel's case, said Elect look are depicted in the following - and these are who Paul is talking about as to said Election of Grace within the Nation Israel when was Paul writing all that back then...

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Who were those of His Own people who had not rejected, but had recieved Him?

This is what they looked liked....

John 1:40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. 1:43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me. 1:44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

THEY and THEIR CONVERTS were who this was referring to...in verse 5 & 6 herein described below.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Though not completely different from it, that is NOT really talking about that MYSTERY Grace that the Apostle Paul ALONE had had committed unto Him by the Lord Himself to preach among the Covenant-less Gentiles.

Nevertheless, Romans 14:5 towards you until you are fully persuaded in your own mind otherwise.

In memory of Romans 5:6-7 on both our behalf.

Matthew 26:67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,

There are elect Jews and elect Gentiles which together make up the household of faith. Paul is simply reminding the Gentiles that God will still bring elect Jews to faith and repentance in the future. No where does he even hint that the old economy of a Jewish state reconstituted in 1948 is the fulfillment of Rom. 11:26. No conversion equals no membership in Israel. Under the new covenant you have to be born-again into Israel.

Danoh

There are elect Jews and elect Gentiles which together make up the household of faith. Paul is simply reminding the Gentiles that God will still bring elect Jews to faith and repentance in the future. No where does he even hint that the old economy of a Jewish state reconstituted in 1948 is the fulfillment of Rom. 11:26. No conversion equals no membership in Israel. Under the new covenant you have to be born-again into Israel.

Very few MADs hold to the idea that 1948 was some sort of a fulfiment of Rom. 11:26.

Very few.

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5 towards you, in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 on each our behalf and in our stead.