James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
The dumbest dispensationalist of all John W. - a direct descendent of Fonzie from Happy Days!

That is all you have in your holster, Hop Sing? Weighty. Get off this site, you moron, shill of satan, child of the devil.

Am I clear? Power....authority.

And tell us a little more about this "the gospel" you referenced, the one your "spiritual" brother Judas preached. Go ahead, punk. Unpack it for us.

And get saved, you little mutt, biblical buffoon, who reads about the bible, just spams what others say that the book teaches, never studying, surveying, meditating on the book itself, its details, as it is a book of details. My evidence? Your "posts"/scribble, cripple.

john w

Hall of Fame

This is not....

9780521721554.jpg

.....little teen wolfie-this is a theological site, where mature men/women(my emphasis) discuss matters of life, and death, as eternal destinies are at stake. You are on the wrong site. So, hop on your high horsie, Hop Sing, and head on out of Dodge, and go join your fellow religious prostitutes, that have "taught" you,as we are all busy men and women, having no time, nor the inclination, to watch you, in your play pen.

Dig, teen wolfie?

ROFLOL!! You taught us that.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're right it's not you because you don't believe and are not born-again.

Her/his/it's "outpitch"-word for word spam thrown up like spaghetti, when getting picked apart.....Pull up your bunny shirt.....You are drooling.

Tell us you have more than a bee-bee gun? Please?

john w

Hall of Fame
Gotta run. Got better things to do then waste my time on unbelievers!

Careful, child of the devil....Your fellow "spiritual" brother Cain's, unbelievers, would get angry with you,if they knew that you feel you are wasting their time with them, when you play wolf games with them.

Get off this site, wolfie. I do not like green eggs, and ham, and wolves. Saint John W I am.

Zeke

Romans 9, 10, and 11 is a microcosm of Israel's past, present and future.

Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

Romans 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Romans 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

And although Paul makes mention of Gentiles such as we in Romans, he was not dealing with us yet.

Galatians 4:24, disputes these historic stories and their genealogies as being versions about actual flesh and blood people, these teaching all refer to the kingdom within us Luke 17:20-21. Rome's greatest deception is fed to generations of ego reliant persona's, trapped in this time based illusion where death/good and evil (via the carrot and the stick taught from Mt Sinai's god of the flesh/mind Matt 11:3) a fear based prison for the Divine nature lying fallow in the field Galatians 4:1, you like being a heir to an outward kingdom that is a mirage in the future instead of the master in the NOW?

Epoisses

That is all you have in your holster, Hop Sing? Weighty. Get off this site, you moron, shill of satan, child of the devil.

Am I clear? Power....authority.

And tell us a little more about this "the gospel" you referenced, the one your "spiritual" brother Judas preached. Go ahead, punk. Unpack it for us.

And get saved, you little mutt, biblical buffoon, who reads about the bible, just spams what others say that the book teaches, never studying, surveying, meditating on the book itself, its details, as it is a book of details. My evidence? Your "posts"/scribble, cripple.

Street urchin that fell into the oil pit at the local garage. Fill er' up and put some air in the tires and be quick about it. My 20" rims need to be rollin'.

Epoisses

Careful, child of the devil....Your fellow "spiritual" brother Cain's, unbelievers, would get angry with you,if they knew that you feel you are wasting their time with them, when you play wolf games with them.

Get off this site, wolfie. I do not like green eggs, and ham, and wolves. Saint John W I am.

Why don't you make me get off. tOUGH gUY

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Galatians 4:24, disputes these historic stories and their genealogies as being versions about actual flesh and blood people, these teaching all refer to the kingdom within us Luke 17:20-21. Rome's greatest deception is fed to generations of ego reliant persona's, trapped in this time based illusion where death/good and evil (via the carrot and the stick taught from Mt Sinai's god of the flesh/mind Matt 11:3) a fear based prison for the Divine nature lying fallow in the field Galatians 4:1, you like being a heir to an outward kingdom that is a mirage in the future instead of the master in the NOW?
354b4cce0291c5e94436fbbfb968c589.gif