It's Not for Today or It is For Today

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And Paul says there is one gopel but you stupidly say there were two....you say there was a gospel of the circumcision

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul baptised them in the name of the Lord Jesus...there's 2 baptism
There is more one baptism in the Bible :)duh:), but only one where we are concerned! We come much later after Paul was sent NOT TO BAPTIZE!

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

There is but one baptism where believers are concerned today and it's not by man or by water, but identification by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). It is baptism into Christ's death (Romans 6:3-4 KJV). Why do you endevour to NOT keep the unity of the Spirit by preaching more than one as for us today?

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

Ephesians 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Ephesians 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And Paul says there is one gopel but you stupidly say there were two....you say there was a gospel of the circumcision
Calling the King James Bible stupid now are you? You're desperate!

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Go to the hospital! Why are you being so selfish with your gifts?

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

You believe Jesus saves sinners...get down to the mall, get among the hookers....I do, but you are to idle, you get fed doctrines like Homer gets fed donuts.

Get among the trannies and the drug pushers

See how it works? I don't see Jesus going to the hospitals

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Calling the King James Bible stupid now are you? You're desperate!

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

So in Ephesians there is one church, one gospel but in Galatians there were two

Don't you see how stupid you are? if you studied for yourself with a little prayer you would understand

heir

TOL Subscriber
You believe Jesus saves sinners...get down to the mall, get among the hookers....I do, but you are to idle, you get fed doctrines like Homer gets fed donuts.
You're deflecting.

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

You claim it, now get on with it!

heir

TOL Subscriber
So in Ephesians there is one church, one gospel but in Galatians there were two
Ephesians says neither of those things. And you're telling me to study? You're telling me I'm spoonfed?

Don't you see how stupid you are? if you studied for yourself with a little prayer you would understand
Absolutely no name calling, like idiot, stupid, fool, pervert, etc., implied or not.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You're deflecting.

You claim it, now get on with it!

You claim the [your] gospel saves get out and save them then, freely you received freely give.

I get among people and share the gospel, I have received healing and ministered it.

You just sit and stuff yourself with doctrines

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ephesians says neither of those things. And you're telling me to study? You're telling me I'm spoonfed?

I know you don't like it, I don't like it . If you don't like your stupidity pointed out, best be quiet.

Paul says there is but one gospel, one church you stupidly say there were two

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Before I go sometime today...go as in gone.

R/P

You remind me of the the fellow who couldn't decide the quality of the oats he would purchase, before the horse are them or after the horse are them.

Keep attacking the Pentecostals and you'll not have an end to it, keep shaming (in the poor manner that you do) and you'll run out of defense for yourself.

As for me...
2 Timothy 1:12 "For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day."

Besides...
Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

So my standing and state in Jesus is what it should be ~ Complete in Him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I know you don't like it, I don't like it . If you don't like your stupidity pointed out, best be quiet.
Ephesians does not say "one church" or "one gospel", yet says "one baptism" but you insist on preaching more than one today. You endevour to NOT keep the unity of the Spirit even though Paul beseeches you to.

Paul says there is but one gospel, one church you stupidly say there were two
Nope. Paul never said either of those things. You made that up just like you make up that you have gifts that you really don't have.

Robert Pate

Banned
Some people appear to have a 'form' of godliness, but deny The Power thereof. Yes, many who are pentecostal do seem to focus upon themselves, but that doesn't negate God's Power or the gifts that He has given us through The Holy Ghost. There are those who are not pentecostal, also, who believe they have 'correct' theology and become so self-righteous that no one (not even fellow-Christians) want anything to do with them. We don't need to look for reasons to hate others. Satan will give us enough of those to have to deal with through love and forgiveness. He loves to magnify differences between people with his hatred. We need to learn how to not only love The Lord but to share His Love with others, even with those whom Satan wants us to think are heathens. God wants us to see each other through His Eyes. He wants us to have The Mind of Christ. He wants us to do greater miracles than Jesus did and He's patiently waiting for us to do so. If it weren't possible, do you think He would have told us that we would? He went to His Father, is seated at His Right Hand and ever lives to make intercession for us, expecting until His enemies be made into His Footstool. How are you going to work on His Footstool when you have that speck in your eye?

There is no greater love that you can show someone than to give them the Gospel.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ephesians does not say "one church" or "one gospel", yet says "one baptism" but you insist on preaching more than one today. You endevour to NOT keep the unity of the Spirit even though Paul beseeches you to.

Nope. Paul never said either of those things. You made that up just like you make up that you have gifts that you really don't have.

Don't be stupid, Paul said there is one body...the body is the church, in the context he was saying God has made of two [the Jews and Gentiles] one body.

You stupidly say there were two still

Robert Pate

Banned
Before I go sometime today...go as in gone.

R/P

You remind me of the the fellow who couldn't decide the quality of the oats he would purchase, before the horse are them or after the horse are them.

Keep attacking the Pentecostals and you'll not have an end to it, keep shaming (in the poor manner that you do) and you'll run out of defense for yourself.

As for me...
2 Timothy 1:12 "For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day."

Besides...
Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

So my standing and state in Jesus is what it should be ~ Complete in Him.

All religions have one thing in common. They lead a person away from Christ and his Gospel and into themselves who is a sinner.

All religions are subjective, especially the Pentecostal religion.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that justifies the ungodly. Romans 4:5.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that defeats sin, death and the devil and triumphs over them, Colossians 2:15.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that puts away sin and brings forth a new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that is our righteousness, Romans 10:4.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that lives a life of perfect obedience according to Gods law, Romans 3:26.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that God accepts into heaven in our name and on our behalf, Colossians 3:3.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus has done is for us.

Interplanner

RobertP,
that's good objective material, thanks!
Jesus' perfect life is a completed thing; your line on that sounds like it is ongoing.

I'm afraid these brothers won't know what subjectivism means. One way of putting it: subjectivism dwells on the worshipper. Objective truth is about the One we worship.

Robert Pate

Banned
RobertP,
that's good objective material, thanks!
Jesus' perfect life is a completed thing; your line on that sounds like it is ongoing.

I'm afraid these brothers won't know what subjectivism means. One way of putting it: subjectivism dwells on the worshipper. Objective truth is about the One we worship.

Christianity is objective (outside of us) Jesus saves us by doing something totally and completely outside of us. We are non participants in our salvation.

We are called to live our lives before God as sinners and to look to the one who is the savior. This is why Paul refered to himself as "The Chief of Sinners". We never reach the point where we think that we are special, or have something special to offer God.