It's Not for Today or It is For Today

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus taught that one and only gospel when he walked the earth.
Nope!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

I love when someone preaches truth! And, you preach truth Heir!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Jesus' words are forever.

Jesus' words are forever and to everyone the same.

Nope! Back then there were two distinct Gospels being preached.
1) Christ and His Disciples preached the "Kingdom Message" to
the Israelite's.

2) Paul preached the "Grace Message" to the gentiles.

Today there is ONE Gospel being preached: The Grace Gospel.
(Paul's Gospel)

Today, both Jew and gentile have access to God's Grace, through faith
in Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Jesus' words are forever.

Jesus' words are forever and to everyone the same.

The "Ascended Christ" gave the Grace Message to Paul, in order
for him to preach it to the gentiles. Therefore, while Christ walked
the earth (physically) He preached the Kingdom Message to the
House of Israel. After Christ ascended, He gave Paul the "Grace
Message," to be preached to the gentiles.

God's Truth

Nope!

Paul is not saying it is his gospel and not Jesus' gospel!

Are you baptized unto Paul?

God's Truth

Paul calls it the GOSPEL OF CHRIST.

Romans 15:19 by the power of signs and wonders, through the power of the Spirit of God. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.
1 Corinthians 9:12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn’t we have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.
2 Corinthians 2:12[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,
2 Corinthians 9:13 Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else.
2 Corinthians 10:14 We are not going too far in our boasting, as would be the case if we had not come to you, for we did get as far as you with the gospel ofChrist.
Galatians 1:7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervertthe gospel of Christ.
Philippians 1:27 [ Life Worthy of the Gospel ] Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel
1 Thessalonians 3:2 We sent Timothy, who is our brother and co-worker in God’s service in spreading the gospel of Christ, to strengthen and encourage you in your faith,

Paul also calls it OUR GOSPEL:

2 Corinthians 4:3 And even if our gospelis veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

1 Thessalonians 1:5 because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake.

2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul AND PETER call it the Gospel of God.

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God—
Romans 15:16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 11:7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?
1 Thessalonians 2:8 so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.
1 Thessalonians 2:9 Surely you remember, brothers and sisters, our toil and hardship; we worked night and day in order not to be a burden to anyone while we preached the gospel of God to you.
1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
1 Thessalonians 2:2 We had previously suffered and been treated outrageously in Philippi, as you know, but with the help of our God we dared to tell you his gospel in the face of strong opposition.

There is only one Gospel, and it is God's Gospel, the Gospel of Christ, Paul's Gospel, and OUR GOSPEL.

The gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ, Paul’s gospel, and our gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't be stupid, Paul said there is one body...the body is the church, in the context he was saying God has made of two [the Jews and Gentiles] one body.

You stupidly say there were two still

Nope!
Listen to Heir, she has more knowledge, wisdom, and Spiritual
discernment than MOST of the posters on TOL. Another great
poster that preaches the "True Gospel" on TOL is Glorydaz.
Tambora, as well. There are others that preach truth, as well.

God's Truth

Nope! Back then there were two distinct Gospels being preached.
1) Christ and His Disciples preached the "Kingdom Message" to
the Israelite's.

2) Paul preached the "Grace Message" to the gentiles.

Today there is ONE Gospel being preached: The Grace Gospel.
(Paul's Gospel)

Today, both Jew and gentile have access to God's Grace, through faith
in Christ.

There is only one Good News.

Jesus is the Good News.

Jesus' words stand for ever and his words are for everyone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
ALL of mankind will be judged by Paul's Gospel. If you trust in Christ and the Bible,
you best have a clear understanding of "Paul's Gospel?" Because, you will be judged
by it!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is a physical world that we live in and a Spiritual World
that we cannot see. We ought too be deeply concerned about
the after life and its consequences.

God's Truth

There is a physical world that we live in and a Spiritual World
that we cannot see. We ought too be deeply concerned about
the after life and its consequences.

Jesus' words are Spirit and LIFE.

If you do not obey what Jesus says in Mark, Luke, Matthew, and John...how do you think you have life?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I was twelve years old (1962) I asked my Mother, "Are we going to Hell?"
She replied; "Probably!" I didn't know about Heaven or Hell back then, yet, I
feared it. God made sure my family and myself heard the Grace Message and
we all became a child of God.

Ask yourself, "Am I going to Hell?"

God's Truth

When I was twelve years old (1962) I asked my Mother, "Are we going to Hell?"
She replied; "Probably!" I didn't know about Heaven or Hell back then, yet, I
feared it. God made sure my family and myself heard the Grace Message and
we all became a child of God.

Ask yourself, "Am I going to Hell?"

I would not ever ask myself that because I know I am not going to Hell.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible (in Revelation) calls the Hell I feared; "The Lake of Fire." Many will
end up in that horrible place! Search, read and study the writings of Paul to
the gentiles, and pray that you'll respond to the Grace Message before it's
too late, and you're standing in front of God, being judged by your works,
and being cast into the "Lake of Fire?" By the way, the Devil and his angels
will be cast into that horrid place, as well.

God's Truth

The Bible (in Revelation) calls the Hell I feared; "The Lake of Fire." Many will
end up in that horrible place! Search, read and study the writings of Paul to
the gentiles, and pray that you'll respond to the Grace Message before it's
too late, and you're standing in front of God, being judged by your works,
and being cast into the "Lake of Fire?" By the way, the Devil and his angels
will be cast into that horrid place, as well.

I have life. I obey Jesus' words.

John 6:63 ...The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.