ECT Israel is not the BOC

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No,Paul covers the present tense himself in Romans 11:5 KJV then after that he speaks of them future tense in Romans 11:24 KJV and says how long they would be blinded vrs.25...

(Rom 11:23) And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Go back and read the Bible, they did indeed persist in unbelief.

There is a condition in verse 23.

Somehow you Darby Followers ignore that condition.

whitestone

(Rom 11:23) And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Go back and read the Bible, they did indeed persist in unbelief.

There is a condition in verse 23.

Somehow you Darby Followers ignore that condition.

when you get to verse 25, Romans 11:25 KJV ask yourself if they can meet that condition while they are blinded or "after"? you see as long as they are blinded they cannot until the fullness of the times of
the gentiles are come in.

If Romans was written in ad57-58 it had not yet come in(Rom.11:25 KJV) So if they were blinded in ad57-58 then in ad57-58 they could not meet the condition in verse 23. If they are "Israel" (that's what they are called in Romans 11) then in ad57-58 then "that" Israel was blinded because the times of the gentiles were not yet full.

Which is why the apostles said to honour Rome as if still over them Romans 13:1 KJV ,1 peter 2:13-14 KJV at that time. And is why they (those in the siege in ad66-70 did not have the mark of the beast) that is they refused to honour Caesar as over them still(did not worship the beast) nor did they buy and sell with his money(minted their own) and is why you have no beast in your eschatology(remember that marble I still like playing with it?).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
when you get to verse 25, Romans 11:25 KJV ask yourself if they can meet that condition while they are blinded or "after"? you see as long as they are blinded they cannot

Satan is the one who blinded them, not God.

(2 Cor 4:4) The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

until the fullness of the times of
the gentiles are come in.

That wasn't a future event to Paul. It was a present event. That's why Paul quoted Jer 31 in the passage.

If Romans was written in ad57-58 it had not yet come in(Rom.11:25 KJV)

The fulness had come in. That is when Christ was sent, after the fulness of the nations.

So if they were blinded in ad57-58 then in ad57-58 they could not meet the condition in verse 23.

They were blinded when they rejected Christ Jesus. Even before hand, when they killed the prophets.

If they are "Israel" (that's what they are called in Romans 11) then in ad57-58 then "that" Israel was blinded because the times of the gentiles were not yet full.

The times of the Gentiles were full when Christ was born. That's why He came when He did.

Which is why the apostles said to honour Rome as if still over them Romans 13:1 KJV ,1 peter 2:13-14 KJV at that time. And is why they (those in the siege in ad66-70 did not have the mark of the beast) that is they refused to honour Caesar as over them still(did not worship the beast) nor did they buy and sell with his money(minted their own) and is why you have no beast in your eschatology(remember that marble I still like playing with it?).

Dispensationalism has confused you so much, I don't even know where to begin with you.

whitestone

Satan is the one who blinded them, not God.

(2 Cor 4:4) The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

That wasn't a future event to Paul. It was a present event. That's why Paul quoted Jer 31 in the passage.

The fulness had come in. That is when Christ was sent, after the fulness of the nations.

They were blinded when they rejected Christ Jesus. Even before hand, when they killed the prophets.

The times of the Gentiles were full when Christ was born. That's why He came when He did.

Dispensationalism has confused you so much, I don't even know where to begin with you.

In Romans 11:8 KJV Paul says God did in the context of this chapter and Jesus states it in Luke 21:24 KJV and John explains it in John 12:38-41 KJV

whitestone

I should have also shown (when) see Romans 11:8 KJV also,,,"unto this day"=ad57-58...scratch when you think so the scriptures say when.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I should have also shown (when) see Romans 11:8 KJV also,,,"unto this day"=ad57-58..

Um....that's what I have been saying.

(Acts 7:52) Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him--

The Jews had been wicked for many years.

whitestone

Um....that's what I have been saying.

(Acts 7:52) Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him--

The Jews had been wicked for many years.

Jews? Israel,Ephraim,or the gentiles? Man make up your mind I already showed you it says Israel throughout Romans 11...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I already showed you it says Israel throughout Romans 11...

The Israelites from the 10 tribes (house of Israel) did not murder the Righteous One. It was the Jews from the House of Judah who did.

I would suggest you do a study on the two houses (Israel & Judah).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The Israelites from the line of Ephraim became a multitude of nations.

Jacob also said that the line of Manasseh would become a great people.

Why can't anyone tell us about these multitude of nations, and great people?

whitestone

Since you are studying Romans and Genesis....here you go:

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

So then this is just bad advice you gave JudgeRightly?