ECT Israel is not the BOC

Danoh

Since you are studying Romans and Genesis....here you go:

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

That match up is about as incompetent as this one would be...

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

Acts 13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

But you are an incompetent. Thus, your above is to be expected from you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That match up is about as incompetent as this one would be...

Nope,

The descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh would become as numerous as the sand on the seashore.

Those descendants were NEVER Jews.

Those descendants mixed with the pagan Gentiles, and by the time the first century came 700 years later, there was no way to distinguish them from a pagan Gentile, they had become Gentiles.

That's how all of Israel was saved, and that's how the Gentiles became fellow heirs.

That's why all who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

You don't like that, because it completely destroys your Dispensationalism.

I'm still waiting for one of you Darby Followers to tell us the multitude of nations that the descendants of Ephraim became?

Just list these multitude of Israelite nations Danoh?

whitestone

Since you are studying Romans and Genesis....here you go:

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

In post #123 you make the jump to Israel is co mixed from Ephraim and the 10 lost tribe's and that they are the gentiles. Do you not realize that the book of Romans was written around ad 57-58 and so if Israel Romans 11:25 KJV as in your opinion are actually the the gentiles/Ephraim then your saying that in ad 57-58 they,the gentiles,were "blinded in part"? maybe you should re-think it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In post #123 you make the jump to Israel is co mixed from Ephraim and the 10 lost tribe's and that they are the gentiles. Do you not realize that the book of Romans was written around ad 57-58 and so if Israel Romans 11:25 KJV as in your opinion are actually the the gentiles/Ephraim then your saying that in ad 57-58 they,the gentiles,were "blinded in part"? maybe you should re-think it.

The Israelites from the House of Israel were "blinded in part" from God in the 8th century BC.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Says Israel all through Romans 11 tet,,look at your marbles real close,,,

Once again (for you Darby Followers) "All Jews were Israelites, not all Israelites were Jews.

Paul said that God had a remnant of Israelites from the House of Israel during the days of Elijah. Those Israelites were not Jews.

Then Paul said God at this time had another remnant. That was the remnant of Jews in the first century who believed in Christ Jesus.

Two remnants of Israelites. One was from the House of Israel (they were not Jews), and the other was the Jews from the House of Judah. About 800 years apart from each other.

The New Covenant that Christ Jesus made at the cross, joined both houses together. It was the remnant of Jews, and the Gentiles....that is how all of Israel was saved.

Danoh

Nope,

The descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh would become as numerous as the sand on the seashore.

Those descendants were NEVER Jews.

Those descendants mixed with the pagan Gentiles, and by the time the first century came 700 years later, there was no way to distinguish them from a pagan Gentile, they had become Gentiles.

That's how all of Israel was saved, and that's how the Gentiles became fellow heirs.

That's why all who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

You don't like that, because it completely destroys your Dispensationalism.

I'm still waiting for one of you Darby Followers to tell us the multitude of nations that the descendants of Ephraim became?

Just list these multitude of Israelite nations Danoh?

So long as you continue to delude yourself that I don't like one thing or another because it supposedly destroys this or that that I may or may not hold to, you will only continue to prove your incompetence.

Fact of the matter is that you are not a mind reader. You don't know I may or may not wish to hold on to whatever, merely just to do so.

If anything, I have more than proven I am nowhere near as inflexible on one thing or another as most on here who post as MADs or not, on here.

But you are an incompetent :chuckle:

As amusing as this fact is, it is consistently obvious from your above kinds of fool conclusions once more.

And I already answered that - though not limited to them; it was a prophecy that played out in people like the half-breed Israelite Samaritans of John 4.

Fact is that your fool view is based on your ever obvious over reliance on your theologically biased history books.

It is obvious yours is not based on time in the Scripture; but on time on the Scripture through the fool lens of theologically biased books supposedly "about" the Scripture.

Your kind deny the Scripture is sufficient to being able to solve for it's own seeming puzzles. Your kind always have.

No thanks. The parroting of men in their endless books "about" have their limited use; but that is about it.

Fact is that the Lord revealed the teaching of those words in Romans 11:25 years before Paul wrote them: revealed their teaching years earlier; after Israel as a nation, was once more a temporary, seeming non-issue, Acts 7: 51-53; Gal. 2:14-17; 2 Thess. 2:14-16; Rom. 2:23-25; Rom. 3:9-11; etc.

whitestone

Once again (for you Darby Followers) "All Jews were Israelites, not all Israelites were Jews.

Paul said that God had a remnant of Israelites from the House of Israel during the days of Elijah. Those Israelites were not Jews.

Then Paul said God at this time had another remnant. That was the remnant of Jews in the first century who believed in Christ Jesus.

Two remnants of Israelites. One was from the House of Israel (they were not Jews), and the other was the Jews from the House of Judah. About 800 years apart from each other.

The New Covenant that Christ Jesus made at the cross, joined both houses together. It was the remnant of Jews, and the Gentiles....that is how all of Israel was saved.

But however you choose to use those names back and forth one of them in ad57-58(when Romans was written) had not been yet made one stick and could be grafted back in who are they again?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But however you choose to use those names back and forth one of them in ad57-58(when Romans was written) had not been yet made one stick and could be grafted back in who are they again?

They were made one stick at the cross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danoh

They were made one stick at the cross

Rubbish.

The Cross makes His making them one stick one day, possible.

Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lol,one stick,blinded in part,lol well I think I'm playing keeps for marbles with someone who has already lost them all I think...

The NC was made at the cross.

Both houses were joined together

Only a remnant of Jews believed

whitestone

The NC was made at the cross.

Both houses were joined together

Only a remnant of Jews believed

You say that all in past tense in aspect to Romans(written in ad57-58) so Paul's incorrect in thinking someone could be grafted back in in Romans 11:24-25 KJV ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You say that all in past tense in aspect to Romans(written in ad57-58) so Paul's incorrect in thinking someone could be grafted back in in Romans 11:24-25 KJV ?

What happened in 70ad should tell you if they were grafted back in or not.

whitestone

What happened in 70ad should tell you if they were grafted back in or not.

No,Paul covers the present tense himself in Romans 11:5 KJV then after that he speaks of them future tense in Romans 11:24 KJV and says how long they would be blinded vrs.25...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ephraim and Manasseh were native-born Egyptians. Their maternal grandfather was a priest at Heliopolis, the city of the sun.

Danoh

No,Paul covers the present tense himself in Romans 11:5 KJV then after that he speaks of them future tense in Romans 11:24 KJV and says how long they would be blinded vrs.25...

True.

But Tel means what his Preterism reads into 70AD, not what the entire book of Romans teaches on this issue.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rubbish.

The Cross makes His making them one stick one day, possible.

Nope.

Go back and read Ezekiel and Jeremiah.

When they become one stick, their sins are taken away, and there is one king over them.

That already happened.