Is White Privilege Real?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Top 20 'Whitest' and 'Blackest' Names

By ABC News Sept. 21, 2006

Studies of resumes have found that people with black-sounding names are less likely to get callbacks.

"20/20" put 22 pairs of names to the test, posting identical resumes except for the names at the top.

The resumes with the white-sounding names were actually downloaded 17 percent more often by job recruiters than the resumes with black-sounding names.

What are some of those names? Here's a list from the book "Freakonomics," by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, showing the top 20 whitest- and blackest-sounding girl and boy names.

20 "Whitest" Girl Names

Molly

Amy

Claire

Emily

Katie

Madeline

Katelyn

Emma

Abigail

Carly

Jenna

Heather

Katherine

Caitlin

Kaitlin

Holly

Allison

Kaitlyn

Hannah

Kathryn

20 "Blackest" Girl Names

Imani

Ebony

Shanice

Aaliyah

Precious

Nia

Deja

Diamond

Asia

Aliyah

Jada

Tierra

Tiara

Kiara

Jazmine

Jasmin

Jazmin

Jasmine

Alexus

Raven

20 "Whitest" Boy Names

Jake

Connor

Tanner

Wyatt

Cody

Dustin

Luke

Jack

Scott

Logan

Cole

Lucas

Bradley

Jacob

Garrett

Dylan

Maxwell

Hunter

Brett

Colin

20 "Blackest" Boy Names

DeShawn

DeAndre

Marquis

Darnell

Terrell

Malik

Trevon

Tyrone

Willie

Dominique

Demetrius

Reginald

Jamal

Maurice

Jalen

Darius

Xavier

Terrance

Andre

Darryl

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/top-20-whitest-blackest-names/story?id=2470131

Thankfully Penelope and Robbie isnt there - they are white targets

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
it seems discriminatory to deny minorities tech jobs merely because they lack training or qualifications
Give them all a trophy, so none of them have to face reality that they are not as talented as the person next to them.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Give them all a trophy, so none of them have to face reality that they are not as talented as the person next to them.

image589.png

glorydaz

They aren't in any lineage to the Lord, the old Jews crucified the Lord, and God gave them up to be chastised throughout the Bible for their disobedience.

The fact is, what you are saying is just an excuse to look past any and every fact and call it 'anti-semitism'.

The reason why anti-semitism ran rampant in Germany had nothing to do with Christianity, it had to do with the fact that the Germans felt they were losing their prominence and culture in their country.

People who hate God are trying to persecute Christians- they aren't going after Jews or Muslims, they are in you media and in your government trying to sabotage Christian prominence and culture.

See the pattern?

Jesus ought to not even have existed if one can simply just convert to Judaism, that's exactly what the rabbis preach and you know what? I doubt I could squeeze disagreement of that idea from any Madist on this site because their theology is plain sorry enough to allow it so long as they don't have to perform works :rolleyes:

Well, one can't simply convert to Judaism, so there goes that argument.

Rather, it's because of the Jews, who have been God's chosen people from the beginning that mankind even knows about the One true God.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Let's look at what the Jews are doing right now:

-They are marrying Trumps children
-They are criticizing Trump
-They are screaming 'anti-semitism' at pretty much everything
-They are on the media debasing Christian culture

The Jews make up 1.4% of the US population, and they nonetheless take up half of the Supreme Court and 30 seats in Congress.

I'm sorry about your Stockholm syndrome, folks- the joke is really on you :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, one can't simply convert to Judaism, so there goes that argument.

Rather, it's because of the Jews, who have been God's chosen people from the beginning that mankind even knows about the One true God.

The Bible clearly indicates that God's people are not those by any lineage, but by those who are Christ's- who are ordained as the seeds of Abraham.

It is clearly expressed that you are wrong. So stop throwing your own scripture under the bus for people who have not and will never care about your Apostles taught.

Danoh

The Bible clearly indicates that God's people are not those by any lineage, but by those who are Christ's- who are ordained as the seeds of Abraham.

It is clearly expressed that you are wrong. So stop throwing your own scripture under the bus for people who have not and will never care about your Apostles taught.

Her point still stands.

:doh:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And

You can convert to Judaism

I suggest you all get to it since you believe it's more holy than Christianity

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Have a nice day, bigot.

i admit it

i am a bigot

i freely admit that i am bigotted against retards, whether they're white kkk'ers or black ghetto/thug wannabees

or pretentious self impressed retards who want to dump their white guilt on the rest of us :wave2:

Last edited:

glorydaz

Let's look at what the Jews are doing right now:

-They are marrying Trumps children
-They are criticizing Trump
-They are screaming 'anti-semitism' at pretty much everything
-They are on the media debasing Christian culture

The Jews make up 1.4% of the US population, and they nonetheless take up half of the Supreme Court and 30 seats in Congress.

I'm sorry about your Stockholm syndrome, folks- the joke is really on you :wave2:

And those facts are supposed to prove something, are they?

glorydaz

And

You can convert to Judaism

I suggest you all get to it since you believe it's more holy than Christianity

Converting to Judaism won't save you, which seemed to be what you claimed we were claiming. You were wrong if your think we think that. It looks to me like your understanding is off...since you're arguing so oddly.